Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
YHWH/Allah is not El Elyon and not the Father of Jesus
08-10-2017, 01:44 PM
YHWH/Allah is not El Elyon and not the Father of Jesus
I am writing this post to make aware and discuss ancient non-monotheistic Biblical beliefs. Ba'al Hadad was the model for the early version YHWH despite the negative view of Ba'al, but it might because Ba'al Hadad died in the Canaanite Myth and the Israelites couldn't handy the they're God being call dead by the Canaanites who were worship the son of , but I think Ba'al Hadad faked his "death".
Baal is the son of El Elyon, and had a mother Asherah who would later become his consort. YHWH has been found in archeological artifacts to have once been believed to be Asherah's consort.
EL Elyon was both the Canaanite and Israelite Most High God. YHWH was even believed to be one of 70 offspring of El:
"When El Elyon gave the nations as an inheritance, when he separated benei(sons/members of) Adam(the Man/mankind), he set the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the benei(sons/members of) El(God)/Elohim(National-Godkind/National-Pantheon). For YHWH's portion was his people; Jacob was the lot of his inheritance."
(You cannot ever inherit something from yourself. I use El/Elohim because different versions of the dead sea scroll.)
"Obey, O Israel! YHWH of our Elohim(National Pantheon), YHWH first!" - Deuteronomy 6:4
"And when the men of Ashdod saw that it was so, they said, The ark of Elohei(the National God of) Yisra'El shall not abide with us: for his hand is sore upon us, and upon Dagon of our Elohim(National Pantheon)." - 1 Samuel 5:7
"For thy Maker is thine Ba'al; YHWH Tzva’os(Yahweh of Armies) is his name; and was thy "Redeemer" O Holy Israel; Elohei Kol HaAretz(the National God of all the land) shall he be called." - Isaiah 54:5
"But now, YHWH, you art our father; we are the clay, and you our potter; and we all are the work of your hand." - Isaiah 64:8
Note that the Jews had already made El Elyon and YHWH/Baal both into one God. Also sin can mean two different thing, to miss the point or be in the wrong.
"Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever do sin is the slave of sin. And the slave abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the Slanderer, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a lying god? Jesus answered, I have not a lying god; but my Father I honour, and ye do dishonour me. And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth. Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a lying god. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death. Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself? Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that God himself is yours: Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by." - John 8:31-59
"For YHWH of your Elohim is Elohei Elohim, and Adonei Adonim, HaEl Gadol haGibbor with haNorah, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:" - Deuteronomy 10:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2017, 04:16 PM
RE: YHWH/Allah is not El Elyon and not the Father of Jesus
Okay, if you say so.

When someone asks "What would Jesus do?" remind them that flipping tables and chasing people with a whip is entirely possible.
Find all posts by this user
08-10-2017, 05:30 PM
(08-10-2017 04:16 PM)Caesar Saladin Wrote:  Okay, if you say so.

Caesar has learned not to ask for evidence Big Grin

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
08-10-2017, 06:18 PM
I will do it
Where is the evidence?

Click Here to know more about Islam
08-10-2017, 06:24 PM
(08-10-2017 06:18 PM)KAYSER Wrote:  I will do it
Where is the evidence?

the Bible
08-10-2017, 07:41 PM
But the Quran says different
Why belief the Bible but not the Quran?

Click Here to know more about Islam
08-10-2017, 11:32 PM
(08-10-2017 07:41 PM)KAYSER Wrote:  But the Quran says different
Why belief the Bible but not the Quran?

the nature of Allah is the same as YHWH.
For that sublimely exalted is our Sustainer's majesty: no consort has He ever taken unto Himself, nor a son! - 72:3 the quran
The YHWH of Jesus' time is a lying god.
"And YHWH said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner. And there came forth a spirit, and stood before YHWH, and said, I will persuade him. And YHWH said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so. Now therefore, behold, YHWH hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and YHWH hath spoken evil concerning thee." - 1 Kings 22:20-23
"YHWH is a man of war: YHWH is his name." - Exodus 15:3
YHWH is a man of war!
Wait-What?! Who is a man of war?!
YHWH is his name!
Uhm? YHWH is a man?
"El is not unto a man, that he should lie; neither the son of Adam, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?" - Numbers 23:19
"God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." - John 4:24
"In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with the God and God was the Word. This was in the beginning with the God." - John 1:1-2
"In the beginning was ho Logos and ho Logos was with ton Theon and Theos was ho Logos. He was in the beginning with ton Theon." - John 1:1-2
"In the beginning was Logos" Logos was not created.
"Logos was with Theon" Theon is God/El in relation to Logos.
"Theos was ho Logos" Logos was apart of El and is not El anymore.
Jesus is not God but is like God, therefore Mormons believe Jesus is Michael, Michael can mean He who is like El. But I will explain me view later.
"He was in the beginning with ton Theon." If Michael is angel then Michael was created unless he was formed of El's own being.You form something that already exists, to create is to make something new.
Michael is the God Yam.
Michael is not angel, He is the chief of the "Angels" or Gods, but he disappeared because Ba'al destroyed Yam in the Canaanite texts. Ba'al stole the throne from Yam.
And Made Yam serve him, but Yam left his godhood and became a man to gain souls for his cause, and to please his father, what the Gods to be just and noble.
08-11-2017, 10:31 AM
A: "The Bible is the truth."

B: "How do you know it's the truth?"

A: "Because the Bible says it's true!"

[Image: giphy.gif]

When someone asks "What would Jesus do?" remind them that flipping tables and chasing people with a whip is entirely possible.
08-11-2017, 10:48 AM
(08-11-2017 10:31 AM)Caesar Saladin Wrote:  A: "The Bible is the truth."

B: "How do you know it's the truth?"

A: "Because the Bible says it's true!"

[Image: giphy.gif]

I was there I know the truth.
08-11-2017, 11:20 AM
(08-11-2017 10:48 AM)Eloh Wrote:  I was there I know the truth.

You were where?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Book of YHWH - The Tale of a Jealous God Yahweh 9 1,537 03-29-2014 07:20 PM
Last Post: ouro

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)