Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yahushuaeiss and MYSELF
07-30-2010, 09:10 PM
Yahushuaeiss and MYSELF
(Your humble servant says to his lord and god. By mercy and the giving of LIFE you have condemned all men, who resist you, they resist themselves. The prophets who have came before me, they have prosecuted and killed. Likewise they have prosecuted me, and will come to kill me also, against the knowledge you have revealed to all men.

Your humble servants says to his lord and god. The decendants of the persons involved in your crucifician, and also the murder of the apostles, given the name of the Roman Catholic Church which is definitive of the SON OF PERDITION. Have come to take me away from the faith you have given me, but I will not come to them, though they will come for me. They have likewise beat on your body until the life came up from you, and afterwards they have spend their generations profaining your righteous name. They have likewise done so to all the prophets who have resisted their temptation to the death, and have recieve the reward of everlasting life, with you, my lord and my god.

Use me my lord and my god, to deliver this nation to death, and the jew-sect to death also, an absolute death. Not that you need me to carry out the judgement that is in your hands to justly judge. But the mercy you have given them, by sending me to speak and to teach before them, they will spoil, and 10 fold use the knowledge for wickedness, and to kill, against the "covenant" you have promised by your righteousness. This nation and its jews, and all jews will not stop, they will not forbid, until the life of all men are taken away from then, after their faith. It is better for this nation of which I reside, be destroyed completely at the beginning of your "covenant of NEWLIFE" then for your mercies to be laid to waste, and the faith you have invested in your son, that these should be made vain before men. Make me oh lord, I pray a sign to this nation, that i am the death of this nation, in the hour in which they reproach your holy name anew, knowing that you are not judging them for your kingdom, they seek to profaine your kingdom.) Ambiguity statement, parenthesis were used

THE LIVING GOD

Before I Continue, you were given a description of the ORACLES OF GOD, and you did not believe. Neither had you believed ADAM, or NOAH, or ABRAHAM, or JACOB or MOSES, or YESHUA'CHRIST. Neither will you believe me, or any word from the mouth of god given to man in the bible, recorded by the very same saints. Who you sin against, and revisit your sin against the SON OF MAN OF THIS DAY. Lets Continue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2010, 09:14 PM
RE: Yahushuaeiss and MYSELF
If you're going to continue to just talk to yourself, I will consider all your post to be spam. This isn't the place to spam one's products or madness. This is a FORUM where DIALOGUE is expected--not monologues. Write your book but don't paste it on here if you're not going to be responsive to other RF posters.
07-30-2010, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2010 10:14 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
EZEKIEL 1:5 Also out of the midst thereof [came] the likeness of four living creatures. And this [was] their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
Ellohim, Cherubim, Seraphim, Nephilim. This is a description of the living god, Yahushuaeiss. Who came in the flesh YESHUA'CHRIST, in the line of king David, of which I am also come.

EZEKIEL 1:6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.
The Four Wings - is a reference to the giving of the GOSPEL to mankind
The Four Faces - is a reference to the COVENANT Christs's has with mankind

EZEKIEL 1:7-10
1:7 to 1:9 is describing the ORACLES OF GOD, in context with w 1:8, the "seven kings keys" of which i taught you MYSELF. In context with EZEKIEL it is refering to elements of the ORACLES OF GOD as. LAW, GRACE, LIFE, IMMORTALITY. Or MOSES-LAW, ELIJAH-GRACE, YESHUA'CHRIST-IMMORTALITY, MYSELF-LIFE.

EZEKIEL 1:9 Their wings [were] joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.
You are being given the same conclusion. This is describing the relationship between his "covenant" with man, and the giving of that knowledge to man through the "gospel". This relationship is called the ORACLES OF GOD.

EZEKIEL 1:10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.
Christs's is giving the conclusion that the ORACLES OF GOD, is not separate from the Holy Ghost. Lets continue.
EZEKIEL 1:11 Thus [were] their faces: and their wings [were] stretched upward; two [wings] of every one [were] joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

This scripture is describing the "covenant" Christs's has with mankind called the "covenant of NEWLIFE". TWO WINGS UPWARD, refer to GRACE and IMMORTALITY. TWO WINGS COVERED, refer to LAW and LIFE. We can see Christs's covenant with mankind divided into two elements, namely the NEWLIFE FOR MANKIND, and the NEWLIFE WITH CHRISTS'S. The NEWLIFE FOR MANKIND is defined by LAW and LIFE or the BOOK OF LIFE. The NEWLIFE WITH CHRISTS'S is defined by GRACE and IMMORTALITY or the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE.

EZEKIEL 1:12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; [and] they turned not when they went.

Christs's is refering to the giving of LIFE and IMMORTALITY to mankind, as a function of the HOLY SPIRIT or SEAL (holy ghost emphasis is on god, holy spirit emphasis is on mankind, these are one in the same, in context)

EZEKIEL 1:16 The appearance of the wheels and their work [was] like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work [was] as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

THE HOLY GHOST is the OUTER WHEEL, the HOLY SPIRIT is the INNER WHEEL. This is another description of the ORACLES OF GOD.
EZEKIEL 1:18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings [were] full of eyes round about them four.
EZEKIEL 1:19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

Christs's is explaining. That the REMOVAL OF THE SEAL (holy ghost/spirit) identifies with his "covenant of NEWLIFE" also, this is the nature of MY TESTIMONY.

EZEKIEL 1:22 And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature [was] as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.

This passage is emphasising the HOLY GHOST. The HOLY GHOST or OUTER WHEEL identifies with GRACE and IMMORTALITY, SALVATION IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

EZEKIEL 1:23 And under the firmament [were] their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.

This passage is emphasising the HOLY SPIRIT. The HOLY SPIRIT or INNER WHEEL identifies with LAW and LIFE, the NEWLIFE FOR MANKIND. As the HOLY SPIRIT has been used to help man. (or the Holy Ghost, which is nullified not to give salvation but to help save the LIFE of man)

EZEKIEL 1:24 And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.

Christs's is explaining that the above is entirely descriptive of Yahushuaeiss, and him alone. Every heavenly being is his alone, and also him, including MYSELF I am also his alone, and my blood will be avenged upon this earth, in the hour when you this nation come against the just judgement and mercy of the living god.
EDIT

If you are offended by my authority, to teach on these matters from the infinite mind of Christs's, and cannot therefore learn, then do not post rhetorical responses in this thread, you can do the same action by not posting at all.

Save yourself the burden of attempting to form an intelligent question, of which no man in this forum has attempted in any of my posts, or in any forum during the length of MY TESTIMONY.
A Continuation MY LORD AND MY GOD - I WILL TEACH THE 12 TRIBES OF THIS EARTH

EZEKIEL 1:28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so [was] the appearance of the brightness round about. This [was] the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw [it], I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

Yahushuaeiss is identified with the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

BABYLON is identified with the KINGDOM OF MANKIND.

You can view Yahushuaeiss as Christs's if you are in the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, or you can view BABYLON as Christs's if you are in the KINGDOM OF MANKIND. When the KINGDOMS ARE SEPARATE, IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH? I am the son of man of this day, and Christs's will come in great clouds and in great glory, for his son. And also for all men, for the giving of the NEWLIFE.
07-30-2010, 11:09 PM
A Continuation - MY LORD AND MY GOD - MY TESTIMONY HAS NOT BEEN IN VAIN

My Lord and My God, I will reveal a MYSTERY OF GOD, which you have revealed to me, to their shame, I will heap stones of coal upon their heads.

REVELATION 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door [was] opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard [was] as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

You have showed the prophets your kingdom, even as you have showed me your kingdom. Recieve me oh lord, as the hour cometh where my body will be put to death, but my soul will be delivered to you. Where I will rejoice as a humble servant with you, I will serve you an eternity.

I will REVEAL A MYSTERY

REVELATION 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about [him]; and [they were] full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
REVELATION 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

Christs's is defining his Kingdom in relation to BABYLON. Meaning this passage is describing the "covenant of NEWLIFE". The phrase "DAY AND NIGHT" refer to the "SEAL and NEWLIFE", this is the relationship during the removal of the SEAL, and defined by the "covenant of NEWLIFE". The "six wings", then becomes identified with separating the KINGDOMS of heaven and of men.

In the following verse, BABYLON or "four and twenty elders". Is responding to this authority, but also BABYLON is becoming an authority, because they are casting off the crowns of gold they were given, identified with the co-habitation of the "covenant of NEWLIFE". BABYLON IS VIEWED AS CHRIST to mankind during the judgement, BABYLON assumes this function, in whatever why it arrises for man, in man's future if this function is maintained (unlikely).
07-31-2010, 08:03 AM
Spammed auto-regurgitation with no thought of communicating with others. Knowledge wasted on self-glorification.

Get a job.
07-31-2010, 09:12 AM
(07-31-2010 08:03 AM)biomystic Wrote:  Spammed auto-regurgitation with no thought of communicating with others. Knowledge wasted on self-glorification.
I don't think this guy has any real knowledge bio, he's just a racist lunatic.

The greatest strength is in resisting provocation.
07-31-2010, 09:15 AM
(07-31-2010 09:12 AM)KC Carter Wrote:  
(07-31-2010 08:03 AM)biomystic Wrote:  Spammed auto-regurgitation with no thought of communicating with others. Knowledge wasted on self-glorification.
I don't think this guy has any real knowledge bio, he's just a racist lunatic.

don't ya just love the bible?
it gives everybody license to peddle their BS?

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
07-31-2010, 12:16 PM
MY LORD and MY GOD deliver me from my enemies who surround me about, at thy every word

They can neither learn, nor can they speak, after the wisdom and knowledge you have given me. They have become both deaf, and dumb, by reason of your holiness, and the expression of your love through me, you have in this very day made known unto mankind.

REVELATION 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
REVELATION 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

My lord and My God. You have revealed a MYSTERY before the faces of my enemies, who revile me continually. I am the last CHURCH from which cometh the last drops of oil, which leadth to salvation. My enemies who at ever breath and utterance of your word, through me. Have themselves remove that oil, but some My Lord and My God, have recieve that oil.

Neither can anyman know, who, neither do i know, for your works are mighty and are a MYSTERY. The ways of your kingdom are like unto MY TESTIMONY which came from your word. A MYSTERY, and the bain of men, separating the dead from the dead, and by your grace the giving of life, that some should recieve.

My Lord and My God. They have spent the length of MY TESTIMONY, resisting the HOLY SPIRIT, that through me some should put off deadworks that do offend. The house of every jew, and the rooftop of every gentile, which goeth out into this world you have rejected, but MYSELF you have not rejected.
07-31-2010, 02:11 PM
Note to SELF. Next step, writing MYSELF all over these walls here in tiny cramped script nobody can read without MY SECRET BIBLE DECODER RING.
08-01-2010, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 02:25 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
A Continuation

REVELATION 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

My Lord and My God. They know not that you are incorruptable, yet the have convinced themselves your mercies are vanities.

My Lord and My God. They are a house of harlots. You have spoken to them in many toungs, but your (singular) message has never failed. They have denied you in part, and in full have spoken a lie, so that many should fall from the faith. Your "covenant" no man has known save for your prophets and your elect. The churches of this earth, have blotted out our names, and you have blotted out their portion.

My Lord and My God. Your humble servant will reveal a mystery before them. The SEVEN STARS, BABYLON. And the SEVEN GOLDEN CANDLESTICKS, the SEAL. Are definitive expressions of your "covenant", as it is called the "covenant of NEWLIFE". This is the conclusion of your grace with man. That the SEVEN ANGELS, the Holy Spirit, and the SEVEN CHURCHES, the Holy Ghost. Should be manifested to men, in these last days, as BABYLON and the SEAL. BABYLON because they will testify of the faith of a man, and the SEAL because it will testify of the faith of GOD. In somuch that the HOLY GHOST, OR OUTER WHEEL, in times past has judged men for "NEWLIFE" (in your kingdom), the SEAL is also the judge of that "NEWLIFE" (for mankind). The HOLY SPIRIT, OR INNER WHEEL, in times past has judged man for this life, that they should have abundance in the mercy you have given, so in this very day BABYLON, will give a testimony to man for the abundance of the "NEWLIFE" after the removal of your grace with mankind.

My Lord and My God. They speak against me, and they speak amiss. I have not spoken with vanity, but with fear and submisson of mind and of heart, of soul and of body. From the things of times future you have showed me, and of the things of times past you have likewise showed, and of the minds of men, which you have revealed before me, they are twice dead, and worthy of your judgement.
A Private Message to the 111th Congress of the United States

I am a power setup by Christs's, to give man knowledge, and to bring judgement to man, which is made possible by the faith of Christs's. Faith is dead without work, even so as you resist me, you will be made dead yourselves. Which revealed to you was also a confirmation of his covenant. Now knowing the faith of Christs's, is your faith still also a dead work? I will speak to you on the matter, knowing you are ignorant, will quickly turn your ears away for reproach, and your lives also will be turned away in the hour of his judgement, which cometh first RAPTURE. I will speak to you as one bareing knowledge of the truth, simply, to your recompense.

You have learned that the lord my god will cut your ethnic population in this United States to 1/1000 of its current intensity, during the NEWLIFE process. Knowing they are unable to recieve the NEWLIFE by reason of inequity. You will do according to my instructions, which will please the lord, and all members of the 111th Congress and their familes will be removed as targets for RAPTURE, and your ethnic population will be cut to 1/1000 of its current density at RAPTURE. So says the lord to his son.

YOUR INSTRUCTIONS

You will make a candle of gold according to these dimensions. Four foot in length, and four foot thick total. 3 foot of base pure gold, by length of its total length. 1/4 foot of length above 3 foot, space, shaped by indentation 1 foot, a bowl of gold, 12 inches in diameter from its center, to the dept of 1 foot. About the golden bowl, four knobs of gold in proportion no less then 3/4 of the size from the 1/4 narrowing of the golden bowl towards the base of 3 foot gold separating the pure gold base, from the golden bowl.

The dimension is 4 foot high by 4 foot wide, total, according to the dimensions given. Very simply, the 4x4 dimenson is a picture of his "covenant" and his "gospel" to man. The 12x12 bowl, 12 in diameter, and 12 in depth. Are a picture of his "covenant of NEWLIFE", as it relates to 12 covenant, and 12 tribes. (emphasising MANKIND). The 3/4 base of gold, and the 1/4 upper portion. Identifies with a THIRD, as this identifies with the "covenant of NEWLIFE".

You will have all members of the 111th Congress and their familes sign a SCROLL, made of lambs skin. The president also will sign, and his family, their signature will be above your signature.

I will burn the SCROLL in burning oil, in the golden candlestick above the COMCAST BUILDING, in the city of RAPTURE, given you in my testimony. In the presence of the President, and his guard. I will offer the SCROLL above the candlestick first, then i will get on 1 knee and offer it to the president, then i will bow before the golden stick stick, and then i will light a fire to burn the SCROLL in the burning oil.

I will do these actions according to what the lord my god has showed me, standing before the golden stick, the remainder standing without, but in peace not far from me. This is a very simple process, and the 111th Congress will be removed as a target, but your ethnic population will be reduced by 1/1000 before the RAPTURE PERIOD is complete.

The Lord thy God has spoken to you, but through me, he has spoken first. Know that you will suffer greatly, at the hands of your enemy the SON OF PERDITION. It will be well for you, to do according to the Lord thy God, that severity in the hour of your judgement, is taken from you. You will likewise be given the reward of your fathers who perished at the gainsaying of Core, even before Moses. For with, a rememberance the Lord my God, has called me to speak with you, after the things i have called you, in the good faith of my lord and savior, Christs's. (for in the days of pharoah, moses wrought good works, even so I will work a good work before you, according to your faith, judgement will come according to the law, given you from his son).
EDIT

YOU WILL GIVE ME A GOLDEN REED 4 FOOT LONG, TO LIGHT THE FIRE FOR THE BURNING OIL. HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, IS THE LORD MY GOD, FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THIS EARTH.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)