Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You Have Been Targeted for Extermination
11-30-2008, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2008 11:39 AM by Question_It.)
Question You Have Been Targeted for Extermination
Wars; famine; disease; social unrest; death... and the list goes on. No matter where you go on earth, these problems (in their relative forms) persist, and people just want to know what the heck's going on.

I have posted numerous threads to try and shed some light on world events in relation to Biblical prophecy, and hopefully it has done some good. I've also posted a few video clips for you to view, and these have focused on political leaders and other issues; today, however, I'm going to post a video that is actually a series that is currently posted on you tube. It may scare you, but for the most part, it is relevant, and the topics covered are true.

The Doctor who is spotlighted in the begining is a well-known advocate for human health issues and the right of the people to have a safe food supply and drinking water. I will post more info and videos soon--this kind of information should be delivered bit by bit because of its very nature. Please pass on this info to those you know. And remember--PRAY; we're going to need it. Follow the link below to learn what the United Nations has planned for YOU and those you love. Agenda 21--Depopulation

Agenda 21--Depopulation (Part 2)
Everything that Jesus of Nazareth said to look for so that we would know that we are living in the last days is happening on a global scale. Perhaps people were expecting some type of unusual event, and if so, then the events transpiring on our planet is proof-positive. Pestilence, stark famine, food shortages, earthquakes in one place after another. The truly scary part is that Jesus said all these things are only a beginning of pangs of distress...

My next thread will contain a list of videos for you to watch and these will chronicle global events so that you can watch them in real-time. Also, DO NOT drink tap-water! Use a water filter that uses reverse osmosis, a process that filters water molecules across a semi-permeable (very very small) membrane(ous) fiber; as a result, and because the solid molecules of toxins such as flouride are too large to cross this membrane, you and your family will have safe, pure drinking water. Deer Park purified drinking water utilizes the process of reverse osmosis (no I don't work for Deer Park or any other corporate entity, but I do buy their water if I can't make it to my neighborhood's private grocer who has a floor-to-ceiling reverse osmosis water purifier in the store). Until next time...educate yourself about the world around you.Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2008, 01:48 PM
RE: You Have Been Targeted for Extermination
Question_It Wrote:Wars; famine; disease; social unrest; death... and the list goes on. No matter where you go on earth, these problems (in their relative forms) persist, and people just want to know what the heck's going on.

I have posted numerous threads to try and shed some light on world events in relation to Biblical prophecy, and hopefully it has done some good. I've also posted a few video clips for you to view, and these have focused on political leaders and other issues; today, however, I'm going to post a video that is actually a series that is currently posted on you tube. It may scare you, but for the most part, it is relevant, and the topics covered are true.

The Doctor who is spotlighted in the begining is a well-known advocate for human health issues and the right of the people to have a safe food supply and drinking water. I will post more info and videos soon--this kind of information should be delivered bit by bit because of its very nature. Please pass on this info to those you know. And remember--PRAY; we're going to need it. Follow the link below to learn what the United Nations has planned for YOU and those you love. Agenda 21--Depopulation

Agenda 21--Depopulation (Part 2)
Everything that Jesus of Nazareth said to look for so that we would know that we are living in the last days is happening on a global scale. Perhaps people were expecting some type of unusual event, and if so, then the events transpiring on our planet is proof-positive. Pestilence, stark famine, food shortages, earthquakes in one place after another. The truly scary part is that Jesus said all these things are only a beginning of pangs of distress...

My next thread will contain a list of videos for you to watch and these will chronicle global events so that you can watch them in real-time. Also, DO NOT drink tap-water! Use a water filter that uses reverse osmosis, a process that filters water molecules across a semi-permeable (very very small) membrane(ous) fiber; as a result, and because the solid molecules of toxins such as flouride are too large to cross this membrane, you and your family will have safe, pure drinking water. Deer Park purified drinking water utilizes the process of reverse osmosis (no I don't work for Deer Park or any other corporate entity, but I do buy their water if I can't make it to my neighborhood's private grocer who has a floor-to-ceiling reverse osmosis water purifier in the store). Until next time...educate yourself about the world around you.Wink
bevolution i think thats correct.

Good evil salvation
12-01-2008, 12:32 AM
Okay, what the???
Flouride does help dental problems and has on adverse health effects, I live in Australia where one state does not use flourine and it has a much higher rate of dental problems. Most of the evidnace I've found looking around suggest that flourine has been blamed for causing anything from communism to bad teeth. Vitamins have also been proved to be relatively useless, perticularly when compared to the properties of fresh fruit, some are actually harmful.
On the other hand the population is increasing but most agencies advocate birth control, and your enture post and evidence reeks and conspiracy theorism. There may be some arguments for banning flouridation but this extreme idea that the U.N. is attempting mass depopulisation is not one of them.

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
12-01-2008, 03:07 PM
athos123 Wrote:Okay, what the???
Flouride does help dental problems and has on adverse health effects, I live in Australia where one state does not use flourine and it has a much higher rate of dental problems. Most of the evidnace I've found looking around suggest that flourine has been blamed for causing anything from communism to bad teeth. Vitamins have also been proved to be relatively useless, perticularly when compared to the properties of fresh fruit, some are actually harmful.
On the other hand the population is increasing but most agencies advocate birth control, and your enture post and evidence reeks and conspiracy theorism. There may be some arguments for banning flouridation but this extreme idea that the U.N. is attempting mass depopulisation is not one of them.

Wait. How is it that the population is increasing because "most agencies advocate birth control"? Wasn't contraception suppose to slow population growth? How could this be?

"I find your lack of faith disturbing..."-Darth Vader
12-02-2008, 12:31 AM
The Grey Pilgrim Wrote:
athos123 Wrote:Okay, what the???

Wait. How is it that the population is increasing because "most agencies advocate birth control"? Wasn't contraception suppose to slow population growth? How could this be?

You are being foolsih and misinterpreting my statement, advocation is support of the idea, not implementation. Most people in the world are vehemently opposed to population control as it takes away their right to have as many children as they want, this has meant that it has not been implemented in any cuntry but China to the best of my knowledge. The planet is becoming overpopulated as shown by the starvation in poorer countries and the way we are running out of energy resources (petrol,coal,gas etc.) we need to find a solution soon or with current global practives of food and energy production we will soon have a global crisis (probably not in our lifetimes according to a lot of analysts but rising petrol prices indicate an early example of problems due to growing population and depeleting resouurces.

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
09-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Reverse osmosis, also known as hyperfiltration, is the finest filtration available today. It is the most common treatment technology used by premium bottled water companies. It is effective in eliminating or substantially reducing a very wide array of contaminants, and of all technologies used to treat drinking water in residential applications, it has the greatest range of contaminant removal. Reverse osmosis will allow the removal of particles as small as individual ions. The pores in a reverse osmosis membrane are only approximately 0.0005 micron in size (bacteria are 0.2 to 1 micron & viruses are 0.02 to 0.4 microns).

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)