Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Young earth DNA
07-08-2010, 07:36 PM
RE: Young earth DNA
(07-08-2010 06:15 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  
(07-08-2010 06:04 PM)jfla Wrote:  Yes Emory University taught me the theory of evolution- they just didn’t prove it.

Apparently they didn't teach you anything about science either, because otherwise you'd know that scientific theories are NEVER proven,

Get real. The professor I had for a course on evolutionary biology flat told me that she could not grade my term paper because my topic was to show that the theory of evolution is not proven fact. She insisted that if I didn’t write a paper that accepted the theory of evolution as a proven fact she would have to have another member of the biology faculty grade it.

Students had the option of turning in a first draft for comments. The person who evaluated my first draft did not question the validity of any of the information I presented and nothing was said to indicate the paper would get a bad grade. So imagine my surprise and disgust when the paper was given a D. Either I was lied to when I turned in the first draft or the person that graded the first draft was not the person that actually graded the paper.

Quote:You fail at biology, you fail at science, you fail at rational debate.

You don't know enough about any one of the three to comment. You are simply a mindless blowhard.
[/quote]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2010, 07:45 PM
(07-08-2010 06:15 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  For instance, modern electronics, including your computer, rely on atomic theory. Which is not proven and will never be proven.

for instance do you have a link to such a claim?

no?
fraud

again

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
07-08-2010, 11:19 PM
(07-08-2010 07:36 PM)jfla Wrote:  Get real. The professor I had for a course on evolutionary biology flat told me that she could not grade my term paper because my topic was to show that the theory of evolution is not proven fact. She insisted that if I didn’t write a paper that accepted the theory of evolution as a proven fact she would have to have another member of the biology faculty grade it.

Students had the option of turning in a first draft for comments. The person who evaluated my first draft did not question the validity of any of the information I presented and nothing was said to indicate the paper would get a bad grade. So imagine my surprise and disgust when the paper was given a D. Either I was lied to when I turned in the first draft or the person that graded the first draft was not the person that actually graded the paper.

You don't know enough about any one of the three to comment. You are simply a mindless blowhard.

Really? a mindless blowhard? Because it seems your professor agreed with me.

You didn't get a D because of persecution. It should not have surprised you. They told you flat out that it was unacceptable, from your own story. The person who evaluated your first draft clearly did not question the validity of ANY of your arguments, only your internal logic and persuasive ability. The person who gave your final grade, on the other hand, no doubt cared that your facts were bogus.

When I was in college I once wrote a persuasive paper about the legal and moral propriety of southern secession prior to the Civil War. Understand that I had been raised in a fundamentalist southern household, and was proud of it. My internal logic was sound, I had sources that supported my theory, and I was a skilled writer. All those who did not check my sources agreed that it was an excellent paper, controversial, but then controversial papers did well.

I received a D as well. And my professor took me into his office and told me why. To this day I am grateful for his explanation. He said there was nothing wrong with my internal logic. The only problem was with my sources. He showed me, step by step, how each of my sources were bogus and inadmissible as a proper authority on the subject. He further showed me credible sources, how to tell they were credible, and showed where they contradicted my fundamental beliefs.

That is the lesson your professor tried to teach you with your D. You, however, clearly learned nothing. You felt persecuted by your rightful grade. I felt enlightened, for I realized what I'd done wrong and I realized how important checking the sources for validity were. This is true when interpreting history, and it is even more true when debating science.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
07-09-2010, 09:47 AM
we need jfla..............entertainmentSmile

????????????????
07-09-2010, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2010 12:01 PM by Raphael.)
(07-09-2010 09:47 AM)kevlar Wrote:  we need jfla..............entertainmentSmile

betcha not one of the IGNORANT participants discussing civil war crap on a DNA thread can answer this next question about DNA? Cool
watch how both the self proclaimed expert jfla, and the once former IGNORANT baptist bible babbler, GT, who has a list of certified experts he quotes, both fall flat on their IGNORANT CHIRAL NOSES.

THE QUESTION that I reckon neither can answer follows.
WHY do I say that they will fail?
OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE THEIR IGNORANCE is holding them back.
YES that must be it.
Take IGNORANCE out of its arena of knowledge that it loves to defend to help disarm them?
YES

So how does binary representation of DNA using 1s and 0s help us understand what the church is all about on a much higher level?

go for it
you too kevlar
duh no dude the answer you love to rebleat '42' does not suffice.

still wearing the "I take no flak jacket?" your Heavy Duty Kevlar Metal Jacket that protects EWE from TRUTH penetrating and hitting its target?

your heART?

I reckon my SIMPLE question goes unanswered.
The IGNORANT usually have me on IGNORE
of course this is further evidence of their IGNORANCE?

YES

namaste

07-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Now Raph you know very well that i can answer that question and you are just trying to play with me. Please come up with something that will at least challenge me...........I mean!

????????????????
07-09-2010, 12:31 PM
(07-09-2010 12:04 PM)kevlar Wrote:   Now Raph you know very well that i can answer that question and you are just trying to play with me. Please come up with something that will at least challenge me...........I mean!

I am calling your bluff dude
YOU are an IGNORANT FRAUD till YOU do.

everybody realize that.

tell YOU what.
give those two other battling egos time to answer the question.
give them a couple more days/daze to ponder what they have never pondered before?

then you can answer?
ALL three of EWE, YOU and U are diplomats of team IGNORANCE

answer the question please fellas?

namaste

07-09-2010, 12:38 PM
OK deal...............SmileTongue

????????????????
07-09-2010, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2010 03:47 PM by jfla.)
(07-08-2010 11:19 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  
(07-08-2010 07:36 PM)jfla Wrote:  Get real. The professor I had for a course on evolutionary biology flat told me that she could not grade my term paper because my topic was to show that the theory of evolution is not proven fact. She insisted that if I didn’t write a paper that accepted the theory of evolution as a proven fact she would have to have another member of the biology faculty grade it.

Really? a mindless blowhard? Because it seems your professor agreed with me.

You didn't get a D because of persecution. It should not have surprised you. They told you flat out that it was unacceptable, from your own story.

You still don’t get it. My paper was unacceptable to the biology faculty of Emory University because it was not based on the premise that the theory of evolution is a proven fact. My paper was given a bad grade only because it questioned my professor’s dogma.
(07-09-2010 09:47 AM)kevlar Wrote:  we need jfla..............entertainmentSmile

Go to Hell.
(07-09-2010 12:04 PM)kevlar Wrote:   Now Raph you know very well that i can answer that question and you are just trying to play with me. Please come up with something that will at least challenge me...........I mean!

If he’s trying to play with you, he must be desperate for playthings. The fact that you attempted a serious reply to this person’s nonsensical post when by now you have ample reason to suspect his mental stability shows that you are as intellectually empty as he is.
(07-08-2010 11:19 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  The person who evaluated your first draft clearly did not question the validity of ANY of your arguments, only your internal logic and persuasive ability. The person who gave your final grade, on the other hand, no doubt cared that your facts were bogus.

Since I have not posted my paper here, you obviously do not have any idea whatsoever what my sources were or what data I presented or how I presented it. So what qualifies you to comment on the quality of my paper? You are running your mouth about things you know nothing about, so like I said before: you are nothing but a blowhard.
07-09-2010, 04:05 PM
(07-09-2010 03:38 PM)jfla Wrote:  Since I have not posted my paper here, you obviously do not have any idea whatsoever what my sources were or what data I presented or how I presented it. So what qualifies you to comment on the quality of my paper? You are running your mouth about things you know nothing about, so like I said before: you are nothing but a blowhard.

I'm a blowhard? I'm not the one who got a D on my paper.

Claiming that you were persecuted for not following the scientific dogma is just ridiculous. Evolution is established science, so unless you made a personal research breakthrough (which you would not have done in a BS degree,) your paper was bogus.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Young Earth Creationists v Science Scientist 56 719 06-03-2014 04:49 PM
Last Post: Aviara
  Dna & controlled energy, a deathblow to atheism & evolution kaleb 30 2,382 10-27-2011 10:50 AM
Last Post: theMIDDLEway
  Improved DNA testing proves new dates for Aboriginal dispersal Visqueen 5 573 10-02-2011 05:36 PM
Last Post: Arjuna
  dna from outer space debunks abiogenesis Lamarckism 12 1,811 08-16-2011 11:06 AM
Last Post: Raphael
Exclamation The Miraculous Molecule DNA ahmetsecer 1 658 07-08-2009 10:02 PM
Last Post: Raphael
  very quiet on dino dna smellycat 36 3,420 02-07-2009 10:22 AM
Last Post: Pilgrim

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)