Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
atheism
12-05-2008, 06:24 PM
atheism
is 1 man as good as another,and if so what is your agenda to make this so.?and if not do you agree with survival of the fitest.?were do you stand.?

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2008, 07:45 PM
RE: atheism
smellycat Wrote:is 1 man as good as another,and if so what is your agenda to make this so.?and if not do you agree with survival of the fitest.?were do you stand.?
1 man is not as good as another in practical terms. i mean, this is so painfully obvious in everything we do.

to say that every man is PRACTICALLY equal is one of the most ignorant statements i have ever heard.

whether a man is worth as much as another man to god, is up for debate as far as i am concerned.
12-09-2008, 03:50 AM
so when the weakest humans suffer because,they are weak.this is ok to you.?and if this is so,should then the strongest in spirit care for people who are weak in spirit.so you feel it,s ok to make money of the backs of people who are sick,not well.exploiting is just an animal way because your evolved.?

Good evil salvation
12-09-2008, 03:52 PM
smellycat Wrote:so when the weakest humans suffer because,they are weak.this is ok to you.?and if this is so,should then the strongest in spirit care for people who are weak in spirit.so you feel it,s ok to make money of the backs of people who are sick,not well.exploiting is just an animal way because your evolved.?
what are you talking about? i never said any of this. all i said that all men were not created equal.

that being said, it's not OK that the weak are suffering, but it is unavoidable. i am not OK with exploitation. where did i ever convey that? however, if someone is dumb enough to fall into some "buy now for 19.95!!!", then well, what can you do.

exploitation is not animal at all. competition, however, is very much in our DNA and has helped us obtain most of everything good in our society today. (and some bad as well)
12-09-2008, 04:01 PM
only bad things come from bad things.

Good evil salvation
12-09-2008, 06:24 PM
smellycat Wrote:only bad things come from bad things.

and what does this mean? what bad things did i talk of?
12-10-2008, 03:31 AM
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE.

Good evil salvation
12-10-2008, 01:42 PM
smellycat Wrote:TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE.

thanks, you probably should have said that to begin with. no need to yell.
12-10-2008, 01:46 PM
no problem sry i shouted with big letters lol.another lie.

Good evil salvation
12-10-2008, 02:09 PM
smellycat Wrote:no problem sry i shouted with big letters lol.another lie.
typing in all caps is meant to symbolize yelling over the internet. just like these spaces after the period sybolize the tiny pause you take when reading. another lie, right? you are so ignorant.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)