RE: athiests
many and varied

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2008, 09:52 AM
Atheists, by definition, do not believe in a God or gods. Agnostics, on the other hand, don't know, don't care, or both.

Greenville's Church
http://www.newstartchurch.net
12-15-2008, 08:35 PM
RE: atheists
smellycat Wrote:what is their belief?
first, you bumbling idiot, learn to spell atheist. i don't call you kristchan, so you don't call atheists athiests.

second, their. look it up. now look up there. do you notice a difference? ask god about that for me.

now to answer your post, atheists believe that god doesn't exist. you already know this, but you are SO ignorant and downright stupid, that you want to perpetuate your rather retarded theory that atheists don't exist.

pull your head out of your tiny [censored] and grow up.
12-16-2008, 04:20 AM
there is no such thing.your hideing behind words.maybe if you had the guts to say ,yes there is God,but i don,t agree with him,fair enough.but you just need a hideing place which doesn,t exist.

Good evil salvation
12-16-2008, 04:22 AM
i know i will just defer my opinion of God while i do all the things he tells me not to do.and then when i get proof change.?stop hideing.

Good evil salvation
12-16-2008, 08:09 AM
smellycat Wrote:there is no such thing.your hideing behind words.maybe if you had the guts to say ,yes there is God,but i don,t agree with him,fair enough.but you just need a hideing place which doesn,t exist.

i am not atheist! [censored]. i don't know of any hideing places. do you know of any hideing places? try hiding, you dolt
12-16-2008, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2008 09:54 AM by clarence clutterbuck.)
RE: atheists
Ho hum. Another poor quality conversation based on a virtually threadbare opening post. Think I might place my head in the oven and turn on the gas.

Forget that, I've just remembered it's an electric oven and it doesn't work due to a possible thermostat failure.

B MAN Wrote:first, you bumbling idiot, learn to spell atheist. i don't call you kristchan, so you don't call atheists athiests.

I think this is a bit unfair. I get the impression that smellycat may be from Khazakstan or somewhere similar and is unfamiliar with the English language, or maybe possibly he's an inmate of an institution for the care of the mentally challenged who is using his precious allocated computer time to forge a tenuous connection with the world of the sane and free. I see no justification in attacking him in this way.

In answer to the question, I think atheists are people who simply lack belief in god/s, as distinct from agnostics who kind of don't care, or anti-theists, who would like to see all forms of god belief stamped out. I'm sure this analysis could be enlarged upon considerably. It's just a crude guide..
12-16-2008, 03:01 PM
you can,t remember what oven youv,e got,maybe you need help.?

Good evil salvation
12-16-2008, 04:31 PM
smellycat Wrote:you can,t remember what oven youv,e got,maybe you need help.?
WHAT THE [censored] ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  question for the athiests. smellycat 28 3,118 12-04-2010 08:51 PM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
  why athiests need christians smellycat 20 2,317 01-19-2009 09:13 AM
Last Post: Gidget
  athiests start there religion smellycat 16 2,136 01-09-2009 07:41 PM
Last Post: smellycat
  athiests should work on Christmas smellycat 19 3,493 12-25-2008 03:11 PM
Last Post: B MAN
  what a terrible life for athiests. smellycat 186 15,209 12-12-2008 09:10 PM
  question for athiests. smellycat 18 2,346 12-04-2008 11:38 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)