Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bible promises
08-23-2008, 08:12 AM
bible promises
But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth,
And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.psalm 37;11

Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth. matthew 5;5

With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”revelation 21;3-4

And no resident will say: “I am sick.” The people that are dwelling in [the land] will be those pardoned for their error. isaiah 33;24

At that time the eyes of the blind ones will be opened, and the very ears of the deaf ones will be unstopped.  At that time the lame one will climb up just as a stag does, and the tongue of the speechless one will cry out in gladness. For in the wilderness waters will have burst out, and torrents in the desert plain. ....isaiah 35;5-6

Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice  and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment. John 5;28-29

even the dead will get a resurrection into a paradise EARTH ,and they will not be judged on their past deeds before they died ,they will be judged on how they live in the paradise earth .

and eventually Death will be swallowed up FOREVER

Next, the end, when he(JESUS) hands over the kingdom to his God and Father,(JEHOVAH) when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power.

For he must rule as king until [God] has put all enemies under his feet.
 As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing.
 For [God] “subjected all things under his feet.”
But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that it is with the exception of the one who subjected all things to him.

But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son (JESUS)himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.
1 CORINTHIANS 15;24-28

its good to focus on the good promises of the bible, and the most high JEHOVAH , has it all in hand .

And Jesus plays a very very big part in the outworkings of Gods purpose for the EARTHSmile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2010, 12:17 PM
RE: bible promises
 But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell.

2 peter 3;13

the promises of God are good
02-17-2010, 03:52 AM
matthew 5;5
Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.
02-17-2010, 04:14 AM
michael 26:16
And so shall the simple of heart be enjoined by the spirit, and it shall come to pass that those who do and those who may do and yea even those, shall in the fullness of time become the ones who might have done if given the fullness of time. So I say to you go forth and become Jehovahs Witnesses in 2000yrs and surely the ones who may do shall become those who might have done in the fullness of time and verily may have been born into the infiniteness of the hereafter before the herenow has become the herewhat. If you heed my words the simple shall inherent the throne of the wooden chair. AMEN
02-17-2010, 04:24 AM
(02-17-2010 04:14 AM)minus459 Wrote:  michael 26:16
And so shall the simple of heart be enjoined by the spirit, and it shall come to pass that those who do and those who may do and yea even those, shall in the fullness of time become the ones who might have done if given the fullness of time. So I say to you go forth and become Jehovahs Witnesses in 2000yrs and surely the ones who may do shall become those who might have done in the fullness of time and verily may have been born into the infiniteness of the hereafter before the herenow has become the herewhat. If you heed my words the simple shall inherent the throne of the wooden chair. AMEN

The fear of Jehovah is the start of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Most Holy One is what understanding is.
 For by me your days will become many, and to you years of life will be added. proverbs 9;10-11

The law of Jehovah is perfect, bringing back the soul.
The reminder of Jehovah is trustworthy, making the inexperienced one wise.
psalm 19;7
02-17-2010, 04:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2010 04:59 AM by minus459.)
Apparently there is a belief that your cult and it's book the NEW LIVING TRANSLATION, is mentioned in the other book THE BIBLE. That belief goes that JW's are the fulfillment of the prophecy of the WH.ORE OF BABYLON. Now it seems to me that there may be something in that, given your inability to understand the language of we humans My question is: Are you the wh.ore of babylon? not you personally of course
02-17-2010, 05:05 AM
(02-17-2010 04:58 AM)minus459 Wrote:  Are you the wh.ore of babylon? not you personally of course

JEHOVAHS WITNESSES are into spiritual cleanless so they are far away from the harlot , JEHOVAHS WITNESSES have heeded the command of JESUS and they have got out of her revelation 18;4
02-17-2010, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2010 10:01 AM by Parousia.)
(02-17-2010 04:58 AM)minus459 Wrote:  Apparently there is a belief that your cult and it's book the NEW LIVING TRANSLATION, is mentioned in the other book THE BIBLE. That belief goes that JW's are the fulfillment of the prophecy of the WH.ORE OF BABYLON. Now it seems to me that there may be something in that, given your inability to understand the language of we humans My question is: Are you the wh.ore of babylon? not you personally of course

The Bible used by the Jehovah's Witnesses is not the New Living Translation. It is the New World Translation. The New Living Translation is an honest attempt to render the Hebrew Masoretic texts for the Old Testament and standard Greek editions for the New Testament in understandable English. I tend to use it myself when quoting because it is clear and readable.
02-17-2010, 10:20 AM
Thanks Parousia.. Smile
02-17-2010, 08:06 PM
A little voice kept questioning every time I wrote that. But I'm too smart to look it up and quiet the little voice..........lol.......thanks P

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)