Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
come to see where is the truth
12-28-2009, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2009 11:19 PM by vonason.)
come to see where is the truth
Islam: basic beliefs
Islam is a pure monotheistic religion. Which means it is a religion that teaches us there is only one God that has the right to be worshiped and everything else that exists is God's creation. Further more Islam teaches us that God exists outside His creation. That God is unique, has no son nor partner, there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him, He is All powerful, none can harm or benefit him and none has the right to be worshipped but Him alone

In the Name of Allah, most Compassionate, most Merciful
1. Say (O Muhammad ): "He is Allâh, (the) One.
2. "Allâh-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten;
4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."
(Quran Surah Al-Ikhlaas)

Therefore God is not a tree or inside plants, animals, humans or stones. Nor does God become a human being. Nor can a human being become God. But rather God is separate from His creation.

If there was more than one God then there would be chaos. One God may want it to be cold and rainy and the other God may want it to be hot and sunny. This would end up in chaos for human beings in particular.

Islam is not a new religion. It is, in essence, the same message and guidance which Allah revealed to all His Prophets, like Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, David, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them all). But the message which was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is Islam in its comprehensive, complete and final form
Why were we Created?
Author: Bilâl Philips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All praise is due to Allâh and may His peace and blessings be upon his last Messenger sallallâhu 'alayhi wa sallam and on all those who follow the path of righteousness until the last day.

We have to answer the most fundamental question that every human being asks himself at some point in his or her lifetime. Not just Muslims, but every single human being.

"Why was I created? Why am I here? What am I doing in this world? Why did God create me?"

These questions, are questions which each and everyone of us reflects on at some point during their life. We have some answers, which are given generally, but usually these answers don’t satisfy us, they seem somewhat simplistic. We still wonder. "Why me? Why here?" I know all of you, generally speaking, in the back of your mind, you are saying "to worship Allâh, khallas (finish), what more is there to say? Why do we need to have a big long talk on why we were created, when we all know it is to worship Allâh?" But wait, if this is presented to a non-Muslim, the next logical question would be "why does Allâh want us to worship Him?" and then your stuck.

It means, in our own minds it is not really clear to us. Why did Allâh create us to worship Him?

The question, why did Allâh create us, for some people, and we have to deal with those people around us, who don’t consider there to be any purpose in man’s creation because he is just a product of evolution that the forces of nature have produced him, and just as we don’t have apes, dogs or cows thinking about why they are here, then we don’t really have to think about it either. Of course that being the basis of the philosophy of western society, that man is without purpose, then the whole issue of government, morality etc has no basis in Revelation, there is no guidance there. The product of this is of course the corruption that we are living in.

For a Muslim, when we go in to this topic, we have to find our understanding in divine revelation and not human speculation. Because human speculation has no bounds, we can imagine all kinds of things, and is any of you have studied philosophy of religion, you can see how many opinions exist about the creation of man and existence. Because of the variety of philosophies, which are out there, no one can say this one is correct or that one is incorrect, because there is no guidance behind it. No divine revelation. It is only from divine revelation that we can determine the reality of our creation, because it is Allâh who has created us and he knows the purpose of our creation. We can hardly understand ourselves, much less try to understand the essence of things. So it is for Allâh to inform us through the revelation in the Qur'ân and the Sunnah which was brought by his last Messenger sallallâhu 'alayhi wa sallam and the Messengers before. Now if we are to look, initially into revelation, to determine why was man created, there is a deeper question that we should be asking before that. "Why did God create?" Before we even get to man, why did god create, because man is not the greatest act of creation that we should be so focused on why man. No, because Allâh says:

"The creation of the Heavens and the Earth is indeed greater then the creation of mankind; yet, most of mankind know not." [Sûrah Ghâfir, verse 57]
you can find more at
http://www.muslimconverts.com/islam/index.htm
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2009, 11:53 PM
RE: come to see where is the truth
(12-28-2009 11:14 PM)vonason Wrote:  Islam is not a new religion. It is, in essence, the same message and guidance which Allah revealed to all His Prophets, like Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, David, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them all). But the message which was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is Islam in its comprehensive, complete and final form[hr

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

57]
you can find more at
http://www.muslimconverts.com/islam/index.htm

Mr Vonason

Unfortunatly your views above are incorrect. Islam is indeed a new religion created by your messenger. Taking the Jewish and Christian prophets and calling them muslims is blasphemy. These prophets you mentioned are Jewish and Christian and their message had nothing to do with Islam. If they were we would all be muslims today. Since you say that these People were Prophets as atested to By this muhammad character then why didnt he mention them and their works and sayings in more detail in his Quran as stated in the Torah and bible about their lives and what they did as Godly people.
12-29-2009, 03:32 AM
Monotheism makes no sense to me. I just...can't see any logic in it. Could you please explain why you feel monotheism is correct?
12-29-2009, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2009 07:30 AM by vonason.)
At first : we beieve in all prophets and messengers from Allah
The holy Quraan took talks about messengers and prophets in many verses and there are sura ( may you can call chabter are called by prophets like Ibrahem( Ibraham), Nooh, Houd, Younos, Yousef and Muhammed and there is sura called Marym( mather of Essa( Jesus).
Let us to see what Quraan said about prophets

For Nooh
25. And WE sent Noah to his people, and he said, `Truly, I am a plain Warner to you,
26. That you worship none but ALLAH. Indeed, I fear for you the punishment of a grievous day.'
27. The chiefs of his people, who disbelieved, replied, `We see thee nothing but a mortal like ourselves, and we see that none have followed thee but those who, to all outward appearance, are the meanest of us. And we do not see in you any superiority over us; nay, we believe you to be liars.'
28. He said, `O my people, tell me if I stand on a clear proof from my Lord and HE has bestowed upon me from Himself a great mercy which has remained obscure to you, how will it fare with you ? Shall we force it upon you, while you are averse thereto ?

for Ibrahem

65. O People of the Book ! Why do you dispute concerning Abraham, When the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed till after him ? Will you not understand.
66. Behold ! you are those who disputed about that whereof you had some knowledge. Why then do you now dispute about that whereof you have no knowledge at all ? ALLAH knows and you know not.
67. Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian but he was ever inclined to God and obedient to HIM, and he was not of those who associate gods with ALLAH.
68. Surely, the nearest of men to Abraham are those who followed him and this prophet and those who believe in him, and ALLAH is the Friend of the believers.
69. A party of the People of the Book would fain lead you astray; but they lead astray none except themselves, only they perceive not.
70. O People of the Book ! Why do you deny the signs of ALLAH, while you are witnesses thereof ?
About Mousa (Moses)

9. And has the story of Moses come to thee ?
10. When he saw a fire, and he said to his family, `Tarry ye, I perceive a fire; perhaps I may bring you a brand therefrom or find guidance at the fire.
11. And when he came to it, he was called by a voice, `O Moses,
12. `Verily, I am thy Lord. So take off thy shoes; for thou art in the sacred Valley of Tuwa;

About Essa (Jesus)
110. When ALLAH will say, `O Jesus son of Mary, remember MY favour upon thee and upon thy mother; When I strengthened thee with the spirit of holiness so that thou didst speak to the people in the cradle and when of middle age; and when I taught thee the Book and the wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and when thou didst fashion a creation out of clay, in the likeness of a bird, by MY command; then thou didst breathe into it a new spirit and it became a soaring being by MY command; and thou didst heal the night-blind and the leprous by MY command; and when thou didst raise the dead by MY command; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from putting thee to death when thou didst come to them with clear Signs; and those who disbelieved from among them said, `This is nothing but clear deception.'
111. And remember MY favour when I inspired the disciples saying, `Believe in ME and MY Messenger,' they said, `We believe and bear Thou witness that we have submitted.'
112. When the disciples said, `O Jesus, son of Mary, is thy Lord able to send down to us a table spread with food from heaven ? He said, `Fear ALLAH, if you are believers.'
113. They said, `We desire that we may eat of it, and that our hearts may be at rest and that we may know that thou hast spoken the truth to us, and that we may be witness thereto.'

also

116. And when ALLAH will say, `O Jesus, son of Mary, didst thou say to men, `Take me and my mother for two gods beside ALLAH ?' he will answer, `Holy art THOU, I could never say that which I had no right. If I had said it, Thou wouldst have surely known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy mind. It is Thou alone WHO art the Knower of all hidden things;
117. `I said nothing to them except that which Thou didst command me - Worship ALLAH, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but since Thou didst cause me to die, Thou, hast been the Watcher over them, and Thou art Witness over all things;
118. `If Thou punish them, they are Thy servants; and if Thou forgive them, Thou surely art the Mighty, the Wise. '
119. ALLAH will say, `This is a day when only the truthful shall profit by their truthfulness. For them are Gardens beneath which streams flow; therein shall they abide forever. ALLAH is well pleased with them, and they are well pleased with HIM; that indeed is the supreme achievement.'
120. To ALLAH belongs the Kingdom of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them; and HE has power over all things.
We believe that Muhammad's message, peace be upon him, includes all the merits of the messages of those dignified messengers, because Allah says: "He ordained for you what He enjoined on Noah and what He revealed to you and what He enjoined on Abraham, Moses and Jesus; namely, establish this faith and be united in it" (42:13).

We believe that the best among the messengers is Muhammad, then Abraham, Moses, Noah, and Jesus, son of Mary. It is they who are meant by the following Qur'anic verse: "And when We took a compact from the prophets, and from you, and from Noah, and Abraham, then Moses, and Jesus, son of Mary. We took from them a solemn compact" (33:7).

We believe that the first among the messengers is Noah and the last is Muhammad, peace be upon them all: "We revealed to you as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him" (4: 163); and "Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets" (33:40).

6. And call to mind when Jesus, son of Mary, said, `O children of Israel, surely, I am ALLAH's Messenger unto you, fulfilling that which is before me of the prophecies of the Torah, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger who will come after me, his name being Ahmad. And when he came to them with clear proofs, they said, this is manifest sorcery.'
7. But who does greater wrong than he who forges a lie against ALLAH while he is invited to Islam ? ALLAH guides not the wrongdoing people.
8. They desire to extinguish the light of ALLAH with the breath of their mouths, but ALLAH will perfect HIS light, however much the disbelievers may dislike it.
9. HE it is Who has sent HIS Messenger with the guidance and the Religion of truth, that HE may cause it to prevail over all religions, however much those who associate partners with ALLAH may dislike it.
Allah - Believe God Almighty is One, Unique, Unlike His Creation, Perfect in every way; Not like or in His Creation

Allah--Ta'ala--has said:
"I have not created jinn and mankind except to serve Me."
(Quran 51:56)

"And to every people We sent a prophet to convey to them that they ought to serve Allah and avoid at-taghut."
(Quran 16:36)

"Your Lord has decreed that you shall serve none but Him, and show kindness to your parents."
(Quran 17:23)

"Serve Allah and do not associate aught with Him."
(Quran 4:36)
"Come, let me tell you what your Lord has forbidden you; namely, that you do not associate aught with Him."
(Quran 6:151-153)

Ibn Mas'ood said: "Whoever wishes to ascertain the will of the Prophet Mohammed--peace be upon him --a will on which the Prophet had set his seal, let him read the following words of Allah:
'Come, let me tell you what your Lord has forbidden you, namely, that you do not associate aught with Him . . . And that is My straight path."
(Qur'an 6:151-153)

Mu'ath ibn Jabal related: "I was riding behind the Prophet-- peace be upon him --when he said to me:
'O Mu'ath! Do you know what is due to Allah from His creatures, and what is due them?'

I responded: 'Allah and His Prophet know best.' He continued:
'What is due to Allah from His creatures is to serve Him alone and never to associate any other being with Him. What is due them is not to punish any person who does not associate aught with Him."
I said: 'O Prophet of Allah, may I not then give the glad tidings to the people?' He replied:
'No! Do not reassure them lest they rely on the promise and lapse in their service to Him.'"

The foregoing hadith is reported in the two Sahihs (Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslims "Sahih").

The wisdom of creating jinn and mankind.
That service to Allah consists of tauhid.
For, in the opposite of tauhid [i.e., association or polytheism] lies alienation from Allah (shirk)..
That whoever does not fulfill the requirements of tauhid has not served Allah.
For, only in tauhid may the meaning of the verse be sought:
"Nor will you serve the Allah whom I serve."
(Qur'an 109:3)
The wisdom of sending prophets.
That the message of prophecy has reached all the members of every people on earth.
That the religion of all the prophets is one and the same.
Important: That service to Allah is not complete except with the denunciation of at-taghut (false worship or idols). Here lies the meaning of the verse,
"Whoever denies at-taghut . . ."
(Qur'an 2:256)
That generally, at-taghut is anything served other than Allah.
That the fathers have attached great importance to the above mentioned three unequivocal (mohkamat) verses from Surah al-An'am (Qur'an 6:151-153), a fact which subsumes ten other problems, first of which is the prohibition of shirk or association.
The unequivocal verses of Surah al-Isra (Qur'an 17:22-39), and their implications, which are eighteen in number.
The first is in the verse,
"And do not set up with Allah another Allah, lest you be doomed to guilt and defeat."
The last is the verse,
"And do not set up with Allah another Allah lest you be consigned to Hell, guilty and vanquished."
(Qur'an 17:39)
Allah, subhannah, has called our attention to the gravity of these problems, in the verse,
"That is wisdom which your Lord has revealed to you."
(Qur'an 17:39)
The implication of the verse in Surah an-Nisa'', which is known as the verse of the ten duties of man, the start of which is:
"And serve Allah alone. Do not associate anything with Him
(in worship)."
(Qur'an 4:36)
Attention should be paid to the will of the Prophet of Allah--peace be upon him--at his death.
Our duty to Allah.
Our right with Allah if we fulfill our duty to Him.
This last problem is unknown to most of the Prophet's companions.
Permissibility of keeping this matter secret in order to maximize men's service to Allah.
Worthiness of passing the glad tidings to the Moslem.
Fear of reliance on the promise of Allah's great mercy.
Responding to questions without knowledge of the answer,
"Allah and His Prophet know best."
Possibility of granting knowledge to some and not to others.
The Prophet's modesty in mounting a donkey with a second rider.
Legitimacy of two persons riding on the beast of burden.
The virtue of Mu'ath ibn Jabal.
The great importance of this matter.
12-29-2009, 03:10 PM
Vonasson wrote

:6. And call to mind when Jesus, son of Mary, said, `O children of Israel, surely, I am ALLAH's Messenger unto you, fulfilling that which is before me of the prophecies of the Torah, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger who will come after me, his name being Ahmad. And when he came to them with clear proofs, they said, this is manifest sorcery."

Jesus never said this above passage. He did say he was here to fullfill the law. but it is nowhere written that Jesus said another would come by thye name of Ahmad. Can you show me scripture where this is mentioned either in Torah or the Bible ???. It is just another common lie told by Muslims to try and add continuity to their false religion by trying to say Muhammad is mentioned in the Torah/Bible. The fact is Muhammad is not mentioned in either in any place and the koran contradicts both Torah and the Bible. Thus one can only conclude that the God of Israel and the Christians is different to the God Of Islam.
12-29-2009, 04:10 PM
see to know where is Muhammed (pbuh) in bible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhazm0UdlTc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKsSk0kqc...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_b0I5ZWZ...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_qhEEmny...re=related
12-29-2009, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2009 07:18 PM by Phill.)
(12-29-2009 04:10 PM)vonason Wrote:  see to know where is Muhammed (pbuh) in bible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhazm0UdlTc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKsSk0kqc...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_b0I5ZWZ...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_qhEEmny...re=related

Another claim is made that in the book Song of Songs (Also called Song of Solomon), the coming of Mohammed is prophesied.

The verse in question (translation is the author's) is as follows:

Song of Songs 5:16 His mouth is most sweet; and he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.
The assertion is that chapter 5 is a prophecy of a prophet yet to come. But, if we take a look at a transliteration of the Hebrew text we will see what the real principle of the matter is:

Chiku mamtakim v'khulo machamadim zeh dodi v'zeh re'i b'not yerushalayim.
If you look at the word "machamadim" we can start to see the issue. Mohammed is a name that comes from the Hebrew root of "lovely" or "cute" or "desirable" and as such, Muslims try to use the word "lovely" in each instance to refer to Mohammed. These Muslims are making it so we can't use our own language without it somehow being a prophecy.

But That's Not The Word!
The word used is machamadim, the plural form of machamad.

If we follow the Muslim way of translating this sentence, we would produce the following:

His mouth is most sweet; and he is altogether Mohammeds. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.
It doesn't make any sense.

Conclusion
One who asserts that Mohammed is mentioned in the Song of Songs ignores the most simple reading of the text and has probably never even looked at the Hebrew of the text.

This is another attempt by muslims to affirm Mohammad is mentioned in the Torah/Bible. There have been other attempts which have also failed badly. In this case yet again muslims fail to take into account the whole chapter in it's meaning and rely on one word in that chapter as a context to the whole chapter. By understanding the whole song it clearly shows that it has no meaning at all to Mohammed. Another point is that Soloman is talking about someone in the present (who was around when Soloman was) not someone in the future. If it was someone in the future it would have said "he will be"
12-30-2009, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2009 02:38 PM by vonason.)
I want to know why you do not accept the truth? what do you want to accept Islam?
we bring prove from bible, many thousands persons -allover the world- convert to Islam every year.
I think you want to know more about Islam.
To put concept at first, question----- when we want to know anything about medicine or disease , who can we ask? answer---- doctors
whan we want to know anything about laws, who can we ask?
answer----- lawyer
so when we want to know about special habit in any country, who can we ask?
answer----- persons from this country
so also when we want to know about religion ,who can we ask about that?
answer------ one of this religion

so when you want to know about Islam , do not listen to media, do not read newspaper, do not listen to man who do not know anything about Islam. We should follow the scientific research rules when we want to know anything about anything, that we learned from our religion , to search about the truth.

see muslim's charachters

The Holy Quraan states: "Surely there is for you the best example in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad Sallallahu-Alayhi-Wasallam), for whoever seeks the pleasure of Allah and the Last Day, and remembers Allah often (much)."
(Surah Al-Ahzaab:21)

Almighty Allah also says: "By the pen and that which they (men) inscribe. You are not, by the grace of your Lord, possessed. And surely for you is a reward unceasing (unfailing). And surely you are of great character."

(Surah Al-Qalam: 1-4)

Good conduct and noble character are the most valuable and precious assets of any human society. They are the treasures of pride for any individual. They build nations and make them imitable among others. No human society can be humane without them. Nations and people without good conduct and high character are nothing but a group of animals living with laws of the Jungle. People of high character and good conduct are high in any society.

There are two levels of character; an ordinary and a superior level. An ordinary character is based on this principle: "Do as you have been done by." Such a character might be termed a `knee-jerk character', because whoever possesses such a character, offers only `reflex responses' to treatment by others; i.e. breaking with those who break with him, wronging those who wrong him, and harming those who harm him.

However, the higher level of character is based on a different principle. This higher principle is: "Do as you would like to be done by." This principle is elaborated by our Holy Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu-Alayhi-Wasallam) in another way: "Love for your brother what you love for yourself."

Whoever possesses such a character deals with both, friends and foes, in the same manner, irrespective of how this principle and way of thinking could easily change the behaviour of the whole human society. This is the moral revolution which paves way for all other successful and lasting revolutions and changes in society.

If all people could adopt this highly principled character, the enmity, antagonism, envy and bloody confrontations would diminish from the human society. The person possessing this character is reconciliatory, even joining with those who break with him. He is compassionate, even to those who seek to harm him. He is forbearing, even towards those who wrong him. This is the principle of ethics for the Muslim Ummah.
We all know that our Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu-Alayhi-Wasallam) was the Final Prophet. He completed the principles of Islamic beliefs and teachings. He also came to accomplish the principles of noble characters and human values, as he stated himself saying: "I am sent in my mission to accomplish the principles of noble characters."

Our Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu-Alayhi-Wasallam), as a teacher of the best and highest conduct and characters, was himself an embodiment of all noble qualities and values. The whole of Makkah had witnessed his noble characters for forty years before he received revelations, and called him Al-Sadiq and Al-Ameen. Friends and foes nobody could dispute his sublime characters.

It is a fact that those who are closer to a person usually do not hold him in such high esteem as those who are further away. However this does not seem to be true in the case of our prophet (Sallallahu-Alayhi-Wasallam). History tells us that the closer one came to our Prophet (Sallallahu-Alayhi-Wasallam), the more one was taken by his fine qualities. The more the people knew him, the higher the respect they paid to him. This is in no way an exaggerated claim. The finest details of his characters and behaviours are recorded on the pages of history books.
12-31-2009, 03:27 PM
Mr Vonason

I dont listen to what the media says about Islam. I have made up my own mind from research into the history of Islam and Mohammad himself. As for Mohammad having great personal traits as a human being as you state above, well that cant be further from the truth. It didnt take me long to understand what type of man he really was (and it's not good).

I can tell you have done another cut and paste above from another website and wish you could say things about your Quran and Mohammad in your own words. Maybe your not allowed to do this in your religion. one of God's gift to us is "free will" ie, to think for ourselves, to make our own decisons etc etc.

One thing you are able to do in your religion as per the Quran is LIE in the name of Islam to protect and further the religion (it's in the Quran) you have pasted lies in previous posts above about what Jesus said. I wonder if you actually ever picked up the Bible to see if Jesus did say that before posting it (probably not) or you wouldnt have posted it.

As for using the Quran to determine scientific principles this has been proved to be false and Mohammad got it wrong. Embryology is a classic where true science proves Mohammad was wrong. So here is the dilema for Muslims

1: If the Koran talks about embryology and the development of a baby in the womb and the Quran is the word of God, how could God get this wrong since he is all knowing.

Answer: God is all knowing and would have known this. These were Mohammad's words, not God's. This also means that the Quran is not the word of God and can't be rellied upon at all.

Do you know who the Sabians were ????. They are mentioned in your Quran, 2:62 Mohammad calls them true believers in the one God as well as the Jewish Faith and Christian faith. Personally I cant fathom why Mohammad included the Sabians as they were a pagan religion. The Sabian religion is where you get your traditions from to this day. I suggets you research who the Sabians were and their traditions or maybe you can ask one of your teachers who they were.
12-31-2009, 05:37 PM
Be sure that our religion call us to think, to invent, to develop and do not limit the thinking.
when I take words from Quraan to prove what I say, here I try to prove that Quraan call to good characters for example or to clarify the points.

please one question, tell me how many books of bible? which of them is the right?
these books and the differance between them asure what Quraan said that the bible is changed, so Ibelieve that the name of Muhammed (pbuh) was mentioned in the bible. I am believing in what Allah say.

That Sabean only remaining today, which is considered a prophet Yahya is the Mandaean sect, and cherishing the planets and stars.
Features of their religion and the trend towards the North Pole, as well as the baptism in running water.
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah: Sabean is of two types: none but Sabean, and one particular religion, Valhanafa like a person who was a follower of the teachings of the Torah and the Gospel before copying and corruption and switch, and these Hmayorm God and commended them.
The Sabean idolaters: they are people who worship the angels, and read Psalms and pray, they worship the spirituality above.
Thus we have obtained several doctrines that Sabean teams Some of them consider themselves followers of Noah, peace be upon him, including one who claims that it follows Yahya bin Zakaria, whom his doctrine of the lock between Judaism and Christianity, and some of them lock his doctrine of the Jewish and Parsee.
The whereabouts of the day, they are in Iraq and Iran, and free soft: they are deployed on the banks of the lower Tigris and Euphrates rivers, and live in the marsh, Shatt al-Arab, and abound in the cities of Amarah, Nasiriyah, Basra, Qal, and Halfayeh, and pure, and market Senate, and Qurnah ....
In Iran, living on the banks of the Karun River, and rice .... In the coastal cities of Iran.
And Allaah knows best

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)