Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
embarrased
12-13-2008, 04:13 PM
embarrased
that all children have to see the cursed earth will live on.i hope these so called role models(adults)find out this world is not just about there opinions and ego,s.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2008, 06:10 PM
RE: embarrased
please expand and use examples when u make statements like this, im sure ive said this before but your just espousing your personal beliefs!

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
12-14-2008, 01:59 AM
they. prey on the young who are pure,to make them just like the world,corrupt.

Good evil salvation
12-14-2008, 02:16 AM
media,you take a serious look at the info your given.is there variety.look for the good stuff.

Good evil salvation
12-14-2008, 07:43 AM
In australia, theres plnety, thank chance for the abc Smile
There are many cases were we get reports from different sides and even if in an issue gets one sided we can always turn to other sources (internet, records etc.).
As to the world being corrupt, sure theres a lot of crap but i believe its more systems that allows the business corruption i think your referring to as opposed to role models. Most people behave well but those exposed to 'temptation' without any real consequences bar a salp on the wrist as often occurs in the financial system are the cause of corruption u seem to see a lot of.

12-14-2008, 06:08 PM
Im embarrased that people are brought up believing that there is an invisible man/person (aka GOD) that has created everything. Yet people who has imaginary friends or whatever are crazy. how is this different
12-14-2008, 06:11 PM
God made all.people would like you to say diffrent.the beggining nd the end has already been told.they would like to take you with them,more to rule.

Good evil salvation
12-15-2008, 12:26 AM
So u mean tha hindu god right, u know that they say made everyone, or the spaghetti monster, or maybe allah, wait a second look at all these gods who made everyone, wow so how do u know which ones true. Well they say their true, who do? All of them! UH OH!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)