Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
gay is mental illness
04-27-2017, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2017 02:25 PM by Alison2.)
RE: gay is mental illness
(04-27-2017 11:58 AM)Sue D. Wrote:  Visqueen -- #2 is what I've been doing. Using Caps to emphasize words. Where is the 'post creation screen' you're talking about. Is it part of Quick Reply that I never use? Because _underlining ___ words doesn't work. Is it My computer compared to other devices that people use when on the Forum? The BOLD for me is all caps. If I had those buttons, I'd Use them.

@ Allison -- well, occasionally I Have been known to not respond to posts. I'll go back and read your response.

I'm VERY aware of grammar. Smile

Although I'm not Visqueen, I'll respond. Yes, the Preview Post is in the full reply screen. But, even if you don't use that, you can use the tags to bold, italicize and underline your words. simply put these before and after the words you wish to emphasize:

Bold which can manually be typed in as [b ] word or phrase [/b ]

open bracket b close bracket type your word open bracket back slash b close bracket

Italics which can manually be typed in as [i ] word or phrase [/i]

open bracket i close bracket type your word open bracket back slash i close bracket

Underline which can manually be typed in as [u ] word or phrase [/u ]

open bracket u close bracket type your word open bracket back slash u close bracket

You also use the full Preview Post to insert photos, links, videos, etc.

And honestly, it's fine if you don't respond to me. It's difficult, I understand, to comment when you disagree to the degree with which we seem to with each other. Sad, really, seeing as we're both Christian and share so many similar faith practices. But, I suppose that's one of the beauties of freedom of religion.

(04-27-2017 09:34 AM)Herminator Wrote:  Her as well??? Big Grin

Staaahp it! Cool

(Although I wondered why you hadn't responded to me anymore, Sally.Praise
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2017, 02:44 PM
This is precisely the sort of arrant grammatical pedantry up with which I shall not put!

When someone asks "What would Jesus do?" remind them that flipping tables and chasing people with a whip is entirely possible.
04-27-2017, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2017 03:51 PM by Sue D..)
@ Allison --every so often there will be a series of posts -- as in this thread -- I Was reading yours and the rest of them. And, no, I wasn't responding specifically to Your post. But I wasn't ignoring it , either.

Back on another thread "Is it wrong to be gay" -- I had responded to both you and Alexa.
Allison -- Thank you for your help. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mental illness treatment and religion rocketboy9000 83 5,992 12-07-2014 05:25 PM
Last Post: Sue D.
  Should gay marriage be Legalized? Azrael17 124 7,787 05-28-2014 09:28 AM
Last Post: Alison2
  Gay marriage legalised in UK Spiny Norman 123 6,521 03-31-2014 05:52 PM
Last Post: Visqueen
  Gay Marriage and Abortion StarStuff 379 37,482 03-21-2014 11:16 AM
Last Post: Leosnake

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)