Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
giving sex edjucation to children
12-12-2008, 08:03 AM
giving sex edjucation to children
i don,t see them giving out God information to them.why is sex more important than life,in usa schools.?

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2008, 07:51 PM
RE: giving sex edjucation to children
Because god does not equal life!
Besides which god, there are a lot of them, typical one sided christian viewpoint. Children shouldnt be taught religion at an early age anyway, at least not as adamant truth, it is something they should decide when theyre older and have a better understanding of everything.

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
12-12-2008, 07:57 PM
supposedly nearly 2/3rds of usa are christians.but the bible is not there in schools but sex.maybe it,s you athiests,who have no blame from anybody,cause your perfect,get this done.?muppets with no values no thoughts and no interest for me.just like mud.

Good evil salvation
12-12-2008, 08:50 PM
So what if everyones christian, everyone used to think the world was flat and witchburnings were a good idea. Atheists have many views, as varied as those of all the disciplines of christianity, islam etc., maybe you should read and listen before you open your mouth because right now your embarassing yourself. Many texts on the virtues of humanism and morality without god have been written, eg. the humanist manifesto, and even the communists manifesto is an example of an idea held by some atheists. As to in schools, the academic elite are usually atheists, religion is something that can be taught in churches but is not needed to further a child in education, it does not help them with maths, english, science or any other subject, excpet when expressing their own world view which they presumably do not need to be taught.
Sex education is simply an example of preventative measure to help reduce the spread of STIs, STDs and teen pregnancy.
Public schools are open to all people of all cultures, to teach one view of morality and the world would conflict with some areas of education as well as advocate a limited world view to the entiriety of america.

12-12-2008, 08:54 PM
your just a puppet,iv,e been there.

Good evil salvation
12-12-2008, 09:00 PM
nanana youve got a big nose, youve got a big nose
lets call each other names so more

12-12-2008, 09:02 PM
i,m not being personal.just explaining,to control your words is difficult,the meanings are propaganda.

Good evil salvation
12-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Does the same apply to everything you say?
Propaganda is the intentional distortion of the truth by a government to acheive a desired effect on a large group of people, I think your reffering to connotations or something like that here?

12-12-2008, 09:11 PM
spirit war ,bigger than country wars.

Good evil salvation
12-12-2008, 09:16 PM
no global world would be best, with mix of religions, belief aint that important on a large scale until some nasty people start doing bad things with it. its more something that should be talked about in an attempt to find truth then warred over.
violence is the last refuge of the incompetent

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mormon Church refuses to bless children of same-sex Couples. Spiny Norman 69 2,773 12-03-2015 12:32 PM
Last Post: AzothWho:87
  giving the devil his due wolfhunt 4 614 01-12-2013 08:52 PM
Last Post: Satyros
  A question on God and Indian giving. Greatest I am 16 2,160 04-12-2011 12:48 PM
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Giving up your worldly life for God. The Word 10 1,889 09-18-2010 03:55 PM
Last Post: The Word
  Is God/Jesus giving God/Jesus to God/Jesus, giving a sacrifice? Greatest I am 0 708 04-03-2010 12:28 PM
Last Post: Greatest I am

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)