Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
he is a great ingeneer
09-19-2009, 12:36 PM
he is a great ingeneer
hello allBig Grin:,
it is a great ingeneer who built the mountains, strengthening of cement with gravel is a delay wich shows the weakness of humain beings, otherwise these mountains are already reinforced by rachet on the inside, and with the roots of trees to maintain the earth's crust stable and solid. do you think it is chance that makes it all or it loud and clear is the evidence of exixtence of god.

thank you for reading
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2009, 01:16 PM
RE: he is a great ingeneer
It's spelled "engineer".

And it is not chance. It is natural processes. While a certain amount of chaos is present in the universe, it has never been "random chance". There are in fact very strong reasons why the world developed precisely as it did, reasons that do not require an . . . "ingeneer" [sic]

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
09-20-2009, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2009 10:03 AM by Raphael.)
(09-19-2009 01:16 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  It's spelled "engineer".

I saw you had responded to this thread.
AND I KNEW you were going to 'correct' his spelling.
make EWE feel better GT?

vhat a ignorant fool U continue to shew yerself to bee.

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
09-20-2009, 10:07 AM
It's spelled "you". Not "ewe", and not "u".

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
09-20-2009, 04:28 PM
(09-20-2009 10:07 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  It's spelled "you". Not "ewe", and not "u".

from now on ... i wont bother to use spel chek when I respon to u.
Wink

09-20-2009, 04:47 PM
It's spelled "spell", "check", "respond", and "you", not "spel", "chek", "respon", and "u". In addition the "f" in "from" and the i preceding "wont" should be capitalized, and there should be an apostrophe, making "wont" "won't".

09-21-2009, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2009 09:00 AM by Raphael.)
(09-20-2009 04:47 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  It's spelled "spell", "check", "respond", and "you", not "spel", "chek", "respon", and "u". In addition the "f" in "from" and the i preceding "wont" should be capitalized, and there should be an apostrophe, making "wont" "won't".

this attention to detail... Sad

google anal retentive

Quote:The term anal-retentive (or anally retentive, anal retentive), commonly abbreviated to "anal", is used conversationally to describe a person with such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, and can be carried out to the detriment of the anal-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis.
In the psychology of Freud, the anal stage is said to follow the oral stage of infant/early-childhood development. This is a time when an infant's attention moves from oral stimulation to anal stimulation (usually the bowels but occasionally the bladder), usually synchronous with learning to control their excretory functions, a time of toilet training.

The ANAL stage follows the ORAL stage?
...hmm
Suggesting the age of verbosity we are in today, paying attention to all the detail, picking it apart with empirical BS, learning to wipe up after ourselves is simply the ANAL AGE that followed the AGE of ORAL traditions.
Suggesting the age of writing also forms part of the Anal Age or Dark Ages.
Suggesting my creative juices are flowing again. Tongue

And then after your toilet training, after the ANAL AGE comes to an end, EWE will be given to me.
I will teach the herd of EWE all about the LEFT and RIGHT hands Praise and which hand you should use to wash your filthy little mouth with, and which hand to wipe your bum with.

And in effect how you can use both hands, and the knowledge regarding asymmetry, to help serve humanity, with the intent to balance those asymmetrical forces, always in the back of your asymmetrical mind.

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/08...-your-own-[censored]-will-help-save-the-world/

Please do read, and then your ASYMMETRY potty training with me will be nearing a completion GT. Waving Goodbye

namaste

09-21-2009, 11:48 AM
it is a great scientist who is had hidden the future, you know why?
like that, he give mening for this life,
like that, we can keep hoping
I'll give you an example :
if the future is unmasked, we know the time to leave this life, so everything is in anarchy, and attitudes are in poor states, whatsoever for people who know they will leave this life in the coming days or seconds, they will be in great sadness, and others who will have time later, they'll do damage without hatred.
really is a great psychiatrist who organized this life.
09-21-2009, 12:57 PM
The "t" in your initial "this" should be capitalized.

It is "you" not "ewe."

The random capitalization of "ANAL", "ORAL", "AGE", "EWE[sic]", "LEFT", and "RIGHT" are unnecessary. Italics should be used for emphasis instead.

09-21-2009, 02:18 PM
(09-21-2009 12:57 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  The "t" in your initial "this" should be capitalized.

It is "you" not "ewe."

The random capitalization of "ANAL", "ORAL", "AGE", "EWE[sic]", "LEFT", and "RIGHT" are unnecessary. Italics should be used for emphasis instead.

if i ever develop a need for an anal retentive editor I will know who to call.

namaste

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)