• 0 Votes - 0 Average
heaven
01-06-2009, 07:02 PM
heaven
what do you think heaven will be like?

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2009, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2009 09:26 PM by clarence clutterbuck.)
RE: heaven
Loud techno music, flashing lights, recreational drugs being handed round. Not my kind of thing really.
01-06-2009, 07:51 PM
if you listen to modern music,they tell you to get down,this might be hell you describe as heaven.

Good evil salvation
01-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Non-existent in any way that current consciousness perceives if it exists at all; I suspect it does not exist in any of the ways people have speculated. Fade out to black as far as we're concerned as living beings. No sense in pondering it. You can't talk about it without confronting death and mortality first.

Rather than a span of existence or a straight line from birth to death, I think it is a return, from ashes to ashes, from dust to dust, such that death is the actually the same as birth. Coming from not knowing and going back there. I don't recall my life before my birth. So no knowledge possible, and accepted on faith that we as humans can "do" both birth and death with each other, gently and faithfully. And it is okay. I have been with 3 people as they died. Two just went softly and the third not. But we helped them by being there as family. It is not so scary that I needed the comfort of a concept of heaven afterwards. It is okay.
01-07-2009, 07:00 PM
(01-06-2009 07:02 PM)smellycat Wrote:  what do you think heaven will be like?
nothin but a big screen TV, an xbox, and call of duty 4!

jk...i have doubts that it exists and if it does it is incomprehendible (spelling?) to humans still on earth.
01-08-2009, 04:34 AM
b you need to see a phyciatrist for your problem.ocd on spelling,lol.

Good evil salvation

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)