Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hey i am pan
05-14-2010, 08:27 PM
hey i am pan
i just wrote a new resume and posted it today at rbef. its poetry for a change. i thought i might cross post here.

I'm your worst case nightmare scenario;

I'm a theistic atheist and a relative absolutist. I'm the hard core eclectic
who only works different religions together like they were born as a crossword puzzle.

I have a 180 IQ and i am not afraid to let you know it and especially if somebody thinks or calls me stupid...

On the other hand its been measured five times and I'm a savante with very low specific scores in some types of intelligence including yes interpersonal intelligence and math.

I'm an aspie. I have read thousands of textbooks. I can read one textbook in a single sitting. All religions to me look like shattered pottery.

Too often to me it seems like i'm the only one with the glue.

-----------------------

I know who has got the pearls;
intertwixt the matrix many worlds whorls
climbed up a ladder,, climbed up THE TREE...
So high to look down and objectively see...

I Know how the puzzle solves
how all the paradoxes coresolve
how all the VS sireens call
and all those would be angels fall
I know who has worked the puzzle
unlocked and wrestled with mass confuzzle
tamed those drangons, KUNADLINI! DRAKE!
ADAM KADMON, LEVIATHAN SNAKE! (?)

I know how the wheels they spin
without an end and without begin
scalar fractal holomorphic tao
Fractured Cross Entanglements Prow

I know how the angels sing
how even Atheists mind enlightenment bring?
how all religions come into phase
interlocking paradigm cosign eclectic maze!
(?)

I know how the mandala flows
scalar, fractal, concentric cosmos
The drag and friction in hypertime
across the brane surface
via elohom hymns hyper rhyme

I know how the singularity inflates
from causal laws on scalar mandates
how the branes keep harmony
across that scalar fractal tree
how they pulse and thus they sing
quanta identities into being

I know how the mind evolved
bickering prehistories still unresolved
the ego, id, the great mistake
Brodmanns brain areas archetypal path make

I know how the gears can shift,
force of attention in phase state to provide lift
back to scalar fractal holomorph phase state
the WAVE; rather than the particle weight
The clutch to make the mind undone
within to rise a second sun
with albino shadows come out to play
as allies come to give tours off and away
open doors into the the other sidhes
a hypermetacarnival of Rhydes

Brain Electro-ensephalogram
consciousness, Hologram;
Scalar, Fractal, Adam Kadmon, :"I"
Can launch into a second "SKY".
(!!)

I know why the humans fight
for lack of truth and lack of light
for spite, for greed, for hate for fear,
I know as if they were old lovers;
The demons who have brought us "HERE".

Pitchforks, propaganda wars;
open bleeding doublethink mind sores
"divide and conquer, those prolish dupes!"
"Make them fight each other through ignorances hoops!"
Medias cult of ignorant opinion And pack psychology groups
"if it leads, it bleeds! so go get those scoops!"

YESSSSSS>>>>>

I know who has got these pearls...
of every ocean from the many worlds
from oceans, rivers, hills and sea,
insidhe and across infinitity...

Silent, stilled, the self ; A BELL
rung only by the cosm Shell.
circle, spinning circumferance, the TAO..
Insidhe outsidhe: he "Here" "NOW".!!

four quarters and four main brainwave states
Tiferets wheels spinning in hyperspaces
occipital lobes virtually create......

Yes,...

I know, I know, i know that all..
and so very much to go look and see...
yank back the veil and peer with me...
the fundamental structures of reality;
our schema and their subjectivity
ourdistance between what science says
And what propaganda politics does;
orwellian groupthink like a pair of metal gloves.

I know how the quanta arise
from scalar fractal vapors lies
from probability writ upon failing to meet in hyperspace
whilst in 3 dimensions they ran headlong through each other face to face;
tumbling, falling, orbital entanglements dance
Across meta chords of observation and hyperchance
across ripples of pseudo space/time
created by the possible locations of the holoquantal mime
seperated by brane but not by space;
they lock forever in a ghosts embrace.
impossible to ever meet, they always fall towards each other and yet are ever apart;
the string; the path of following compared to geometries art.

I know who has got the pearls;
intertwixt the matrix many worlds whorls
climbed up a ladder,, climbed up THE TREE...
So high to look down and objectively see...

http://issuepedia.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

http://www.rbefoundation.com/grouptopic....128&t=1512

http://www.rbefoundation.com/viewgroup.php?f=394
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2010, 05:08 AM
RE: hey i am pan
(05-14-2010 08:27 PM)prometheuspan Wrote:  Too often to me it seems like i'm the only one with the glue.

-----------------------

Try to pry a mussel from a rock, and you will discover what an incredibly firm grip it has—a necessity if the mussel is to resist the sharp beak of a hungry seabird or the pounding waves of the sea.
So how does the mussel do the amazing things described above?

The Bible answers: “Show your concern to the earth, and it will instruct you; and the fishes of the sea will declare it to you. Who among all these does not well know that the hand of Jehovah itself has done this?”—Job 12:8, 9.

JEHOVAH was the creater of glue
05-17-2010, 06:50 AM
(05-17-2010 05:08 AM)may Wrote:  
(05-14-2010 08:27 PM)prometheuspan Wrote:  Too often to me it seems like i'm the only one with the glue.

-----------------------

Try to pry a mussel from a rock, and you will discover what an incredibly firm grip it has—a necessity if the mussel is to resist the sharp beak of a hungry seabird or the pounding waves of the sea.
So how does the mussel do the amazing things described above?

The Bible answers: “Show your concern to the earth, and it will instruct you; and the fishes of the sea will declare it to you. Who among all these does not well know that the hand of Jehovah itself has done this?”—Job 12:8, 9.

JEHOVAH was the creater of glue

No, jehovah is just one more humpty dumpty.

shattered and irreparable, he was just one more false idol representing keter or chokmah.

The more accurate term of of course yod hey vav hey, which includes gender balance and which is of course a four quarter circuit, like all shamanisms.
05-17-2010, 11:15 AM
prometheuspan Wrote:
Too often to me it seems like i'm the only one with the glue.

-----------------------

I'm not sure you've got the whole six pack..........but you sure ain't got the plastic thingy to hold them together..Big Grin

????????????????
05-19-2010, 02:25 AM
Haha, you may like Biomystic. Not altogether a bad thing. I too am an aspie, and welcome. I myself am forced into the position of acknowledging parallels and connections between faiths, but in the form of speculation. When I was an early ecclectic pagan, this speculation became too much of a hopeless mess, and I was increasingly worried at worshipping a creation of my own mind. I'm all for inclusive theology still, but it's all theory, not practice.
05-19-2010, 07:12 PM
Quote:

Pitar wrote:
This religion sounds good for those who wish to have a communal gathering place to "be good people" and I respect their values. The only concerns i have are mandatory tithing (which is common but I hate it), and positions of authority (implied authority like seignority I do not necessarily count in most situations, but may apply).

If anyone here hasn't read "The Perils of Obedience" by Stanley Milgram, please do so. It's linked for your convenience and shows just how dangerous people can become when someone of authority "authorizes" or gives immoral instructions.

It's also a fairly good read.

Yes, i agree. It seems that any time humans have ever tried to systemize religion its turned out badly.

The good counter examples are none of them in western or far eastern cultures except maybe the essenes...but they
got wiped out.

As a historian and an Atheist i find that the best way to find the good stuff is to dig deep into origins to find what the original meanings and contexts were. This is particularly useful when you understand that qaballah is the context for the
assorted parables of the bible and all of that literal stuff is metaphor which makes different sense once you have the key.

I like to mention to christians to bother please to read a tanakh. The point is the more rounded you get the less delusions
you can hold and then suddenly you start to see through it to the parts that were somebodies "finger pointing at the moon"
of Altered States.

My point to anti theists is that their problem is still that they haven't met God to b*tch, whine, complain, and have it out with yet. A real atheist should gain via psychology and hypnosis the understanding of what god is; theta brainwave states in a waking condition. Thus; induce the waking theta condition and then get back to me about "God".

Christians can't do this because their religion shuts them down in order to tax them and make them be sheep in a hierarchy.
Atheists can't do it because they don't go do the work for psychology study or because they are too invested in knocking things down instead of building themselves up.

Its one thing to argue this whole thing when you have never had a waking theta condition other than maybe an acid trip.

Its another thing to be able to induce all of the religious experiences and states via self hypnosis/ modern psyhology and to thus know what god really is from the inside of the experiential level.

Anybody who fails to do this as a human being is entirely missing the point of the human experience.

Its too bad UU doesn't really help with any of that by focusing on the critical science facts.

_
Quote:________________
http://ni4d-issues.rbefoundation.com

In Service To Humanity
Prometheuspan

http://globalcommunityportal.com/one/do ... d=sketchup

The central power of government in a democracy is lawmaking –– not voting.
-ni4d/Mike Gravel-

4 minutes ago

prometheuspan

Research Group Member

Re: Unitarian Universalism

Quote:
And ProMeTheUsPan, I think I know where you are coming from:

YES!!

and one further.

every human being has eight operating conditions, like gears. Most of us have only ever been in five of them;
the sleep states and beta brainwave waking condition.

Consider it.

People fail to realize on both ends who they are talking to.

I'm the atheist that talks with god.

I put it together. I obtained a waking theta condition.

Many times over, in fact.

I spent time working out how to draw other people into waking theta conditions, even.

What then does all of the argument look like to my eyes?

pain lashing out at more pain.
fear lashing out at more fear.

people avoiding meeting god. insidhe of themselves.
05-19-2010, 07:32 PM
prometheuspan

dude...Jehovah, like Keter or whatever, are words just the same. To the on conscious enough to see either, both should be 1. At least when given the choice to make them one.

YES!!!

btw your seeing reality through your theta work! Ive been trying to hook them up to alpha!!! LOL....same dealio, without actually seeing anything.

I felt the pain, I tasted the sickness....I felt the fear they create to make themselves look worthy.

If they only knew they WERE meeting god....they want to, trust me....they want it to be Me.

But without knowledge of Who they have been. Without knowledge of me...to want me and not know is a delusion set up by the constructs of their minds. They need time, 1 pointed love(Self-Goodness/non-attachment) of me, and LOTS to do. They need to know I am God FIRST....before they can ever hope to want Good. Sounds like a good job for you stealth messiahs! ey? Especially since they will have to top me by than?!?!

You are the lucky ones, lol....you don't have to deal with your women being a part of this mess! physically...lmfao
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-19-2010, 08:16 PM
(05-19-2010 07:32 PM)azurescen Wrote:  prometheuspan

dude...Jehovah, like Keter or whatever, are words just the same.

yes, obviously true, but, more accurate is better where thats possible.
People should learn to be precise.

I'm not reifying either.

Quote:btw your seeing reality through your theta work! Ive been trying to hook them up to alpha!!!

thats the clutch state, the gate out of beta into theta or delta... thats what they need to learn first.

Quote: LOL....same dealio, without actually seeing anything.

well, right...
so much self to explore even at that level.

Quote:I felt the pain, I tasted the sickness....I felt the fear they create to make themselves look worthy.

If they only knew they WERE meeting god....they want to, trust me....they want it to be Me.

??

Quote:But without knowledge of Who they have been. Without knowledge of me...to want me and not know is a delusion set up by the constructs of their minds. They need time, 1 pointed love(Self-Goodness/non-attachment) of me, and LOTS to do. They need to know I am God FIRST....before they can ever hope to want Good. Sounds like a good job for you stealth messiahs! ey? Especially since they will have to top me by than?!?!

the whole speaking for the archetype is only confusing to those who don't
experience non locality.

To them it sounds like ego.

I allow myself to speak for the god but i never let people know outright
or frame it like that, because its rude and because it makes people think
you are crazy.

Quote:You are the lucky ones, lol....you don't have to deal with your women being a part of this mess! physically...lmfao

everyone has to deal with resolving the shadow and that includes the mammalian shadow and then thus the libido shadow as part of obtaining significantly lucid altered states.
05-19-2010, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2010 08:53 PM by azurescen.)
(05-19-2010 08:16 PM)prometheuspan Wrote:  ??
lol...those slaves to the Good in me you all are working out. THE WHITE PEOPLE! I love you so much! I don't understand really, but you have lots to do in terms of opening up. Maybe theta is HUGE...communication leads to direct one pointedness for them though.
Quote:the whole speaking for the archetype is only confusing to those who don't
experience non locality.
Yea well....THATS MY JOB BROTHA MAN! Im not 1. Not me. Im Jim...Brahma...whatever you like!! YOUR THEM! Impress them through their future selves, they can't deny the future. Hang out with the future and you will have made the present jealous. Jealousy is your friend. Direct it with your, lol, theta trippiness~~~
Quote:To them it sounds like ego.

I allow myself to speak for the god but i never let people know outright
or frame it like that, because its rude and because it makes people think
you are crazy.
LMFAO

Umm....rude??? Show them themselves, and say he allowed and is watching.

Than say YOU ARE GOD FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Color yourself....non color....bewilder....WHO CARES....if your that far along, they're simply awaiting the truth.
V^v^v^v^VvV^v^v^v^V
Your first item of business should be to....set in the program of......so long as you are in my universe, it goes who what when where why how if and IS.

Before you say "Is this wanted?" you set them up like that first. Finding out the info, and than teaching them both the words and the physical(the non local and the local) THAT IS HOW WE WORK! They just need help with their anti-School House Rock nature. Grammar checks are the only way for them to stay un-local, which brings body into locality.
Quote:
Quote:You are the lucky ones, lol....you don't have to deal with your women being a part of this mess! physically...lmfao

everyone has to deal with resolving the shadow and that includes the mammalian shadow and then thus the libido shadow as part of obtaining significantly lucid altered states.

True...but your actions have been of the most......out there!!!!!!!!!!!

lol....I can't help it but, you defy current understanding. Other than energetically here, you have an entire new universe.....nothingness truly exists between us.

my respect
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-20-2010, 07:04 AM
Aren't I lucky I'm not in your universe......hahahahahahahahaha...Big Grin Big Grin

????????????????

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  hey i am pan prometheuspan 0 342 05-14-2010 08:07 PM
Last Post: prometheuspan

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)