how is it possible that there are 3 god
08-29-2009, 10:55 AM
how is it possible that there are 3 god
Christians believe that there are 3 god
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2009, 12:00 PM
RE: how is it possible that there are 3 god
(08-29-2009 10:55 AM)Arsil Mansoori Wrote:  Christians believe that there are 3 god

As your understanding of a particular topic becomes more familiar, move on to the more in-depth study of each topic to round out your learning
http://www.ewtn.com/faith/teachings/index.htm
08-29-2009, 02:17 PM
(08-29-2009 10:55 AM)Arsil Mansoori Wrote:  Christians believe that there are 3 god

False.

This is what the islamic lie has told you....and apparently you have accepted without investigation.

Even the authors of the Koran understood that Christians worship the one true creator God of the Universe.
08-29-2009, 03:11 PM
Arsil, meet Apple. Apple believes that Christianity is right and Islam is a lie. He backs up his beliefs through a series of completely nonsensical arguments that have no basis in fact, and mostly revolve around him ignoring questions while asking if you can translate Arabic, while ignoring the answers of those who can and have.

Apple, meet Arsil. Arsil believes that Islam is right and Christianity is a lie. While he hasn't posted enough for me to know if he's as bad as you, he has issued statements like "Allah is the only god" while providing no evidence whatsoever to support such a statement.

I look forward to seeing your discussion.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
08-29-2009, 05:15 PM
(08-29-2009 03:11 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Arsil, meet Apple. Apple believes that Christianity is right and Islam is a lie. He backs up his beliefs through a series of completely nonsensical arguments that have no basis in fact, and mostly revolve around him ignoring questions while asking if you can translate Arabic, while ignoring the answers of those who can and have.

Apple, meet Arsil. Arsil believes that Islam is right and Christianity is a lie. While he hasn't posted enough for me to know if he's as bad as you, he has issued statements like "Allah is the only god" while providing no evidence whatsoever to support such a statement.

I look forward to seeing your discussion.

Let the AM reply for him/her self.

If we wanted a laundry list of excuses and endless name calling, we would call upon you…Wink
09-11-2009, 04:45 AM
(08-29-2009 12:00 PM)catholicstation Wrote:  

As your understanding of a particular topic becomes more familiar, move on to the more in-depth study of each topic to round out your learning

Their is Only 1 Ultimate God and the rest is Entities. My thoughts are some Prophets experience with the divine and assume its God but who knows its the Entities from God. Entities will absolutely Never reveal their "Name". For those who knows little about Exorcism knows that to get the name of the bad spirit that possessed a person is to have control over that spirit, its the same to any Entity. Is "God" or "Allah" really his name? or some word humans gave him?
09-11-2009, 05:09 AM
(09-11-2009 04:45 AM)friendofafriend Wrote:  

Their is Only 1 Ultimate God and the rest is Entities. My thoughts are some Prophets experience with the divine and assume its God but who knows its the Entities from God. Entities will absolutely Never reveal their "Name". For those who knows little about Exorcism knows that to get the name of the bad spirit that possessed a person is to have control over that spirit, its the same to any Entity. Is "God" or "Allah" really his name? or some word humans gave him?
And when did G=D appear to and teach You that? - You should have asked HIM

09-11-2009, 06:12 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2009 06:21 AM by friendofafriend.)
(09-11-2009 05:09 AM)catholicstation Wrote:  

to answer your question, questioning God or Entities is a bad move. they will not tell you the things your not meant to know or hear, reason being is that they can only let you know what your meant to know written in the HOLIEST BOOK (book of life) that Jesus gave to Saint Peter where he stands before the gate of Heaven. I didn't dare to ask his name. i did ask some questions that bothered me since i was born till that question was answered. Question was about the tablets of 10 commandments... I can't share the answer to you guys sorry, because I don't know the consequences of saying it. I can only share this much.

I do experience the other realm actually. Ive mentioned it before Buddha and Jesus had visited me. believing me or not isn't important to me. As for how to live the correct way was taught to me from Jesus and other Entities. I'll continue my practice regardless of you believing or not. I will remain humble because I earned it. to be honest, even though you might see me as some internet guy and why should you even put any thought into what i say is understandable. I will help those who need help. and those that are perfect already please have mercy on me...
09-11-2009, 06:25 AM
(09-11-2009 06:12 AM)friendofafriend Wrote:  
(09-11-2009 05:09 AM)catholicstation Wrote:  

to answer your question, questioning God or Entities is a bad move. they will not tell you the things your not meant to know or hear, reason being is that they can only let you know what your meant to know written in the HOLIEST BOOK (book of life) that Jesus gave to Saint Peter where he stands before the gate of Heaven. I didn't dare to ask his name. i did ask some questions that bothered me since i was born till that question was answered. Question was about the tablets of 10 commandments... I can't share the answer to you guys sorry, because I don't know the consequences of saying it. I can only share this much.

I do experience the other realm actually. Ive mentioned it before Buddha and Jesus had visited me. believing me or not isn't important to me. As for how to live the correct way was taught to me from Jesus and other Entities. I'll continue my practice regardless of you believing or not. I will remain humble because I earned it. to be honest, even though you might see me as some internet guy and why should you even put any thought into what i say is understandable. I will help those who need help. and those that are perfect already please have mercy on me...
Discernment of Spirits
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05028b.htm
Questions on Spiritual Gifts
http://www.siena.org/spgifts.htm
09-11-2009, 09:50 AM
(08-29-2009 03:11 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  ...he has issued statements like "Allah is the only god" while providing no evidence whatsoever to support such a statement.

'Allah' is a contraction of 'al ilah', meaning 'the God'. Allah was originally the creator god in the pre-Islamic polytheism of the Mid-East. Islam is strictly monotheistic, so the phrase "Allah is the only God" (La-il-la-ha-illa-Alla) originated as a total rejection of that older polytheism. Since Allah simply means The God, with an implied emphasis on 'The' (one and only), it ought by itself not be objectionable to any monotheist. In fact, Arabic speaking Christians use the word Allah to mean God because, well, that is what it means.

It is the addition of the phrase "Muhammad is His prophet" (the rest of the Shahadah) that distinguishes the Islamic religion. The Quran of course has many prophets but Muhammad was the last one and the founder of Islam. There are those who take this to mean that Islam is the only (valid) religion, that all other religions are of no value, and even that anyone who is not Muslim is of no value.

As I have said a number of times on this site, after long and deep consideration I see no connection between the idea of the existence of God and the validity of any given religion. It is not God that is the problem, it is those people who practice relentlessly exclusivist religions.

*climbs off soapbox*

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)