Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i hear the site is being censored
07-14-2013, 05:59 AM
i hear the site is being censored
is it true?

are posts being removed?

if people are abusive and trolling that is one thing.

I hope you are not removing things people believe as it is a turnoff.

I am new to the site and am very interested in God.

I don't want to be somewhere where the posts are censored.

and what is this reputation thing?

who decides what good and bad is?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2013, 06:05 AM
RE: i hear the site is being censored
It is true. In fact, this very post is being removed RIGHT NOW. OMG! OMG! OMG! Whew, they missed this one...for now.

07-14-2013, 07:36 AM
Yeah? Who did you hear this from?

Absence of evidence is evidence of absence - Me
07-14-2013, 08:28 AM
Certain words are automatically censored.

Posts that violate rules (such as spam) are deleted.

No single step in the search for enlightenment should ever be considered sacred; only the search should.
-Ann Druyan
07-14-2013, 01:04 PM
(07-14-2013 07:36 AM)Huitaca Wrote:  Yeah? Who did you hear this from?
i don't know. i read somewhere on this site---someone was complaining.

censoring spam and inappropriate language is one thing. but i hope no post by anyone is based on their views (or non views for those who don't Believe).
07-14-2013, 01:12 PM
This is getting very old to read.

You say that you're interested in talking about your god, but the most I've seen you talk about is fear of that belief being walked all over. Try the "Christianity" sub forum here, located in the "Religions of the World" section.

Кровь за Кровь, Во Славу Великим!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-15-2013, 12:33 AM
Worry not. If you have questions about what might be censored, that was not already addressed, feel free to ask away. Personal insults, spam, advertising, etc are main reasons people are censored as they go against the forum rules. Also, if you are going to copy and paste someone elses thoughts, or post a video, with nothing to go with it, then there might be issues, since the discussion should be one person discussing with another. Not one person discussing with ideas that are not your own. Make sense?

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
07-15-2013, 08:10 AM
(07-14-2013 01:12 PM)Satyros Wrote:  This is getting very old to read.

You say that you're interested in talking about your god, but the most I've seen you talk about is fear of that belief being walked all over. Try the "Christianity" sub forum here, located in the "Religions of the World" section.

why do you bother to read it then?

i don't care if ANYONE reads it. i am pondering in writing. i like some of the thoughts people have.

thanx but no thanx for your advice. just ignore me if you don't like me or my question.

i find people here very unChristian and unaccepting. i have only been here about 2 days. i have found some people very cranky.

i do honestly hope you have a good cool day. mary
07-15-2013, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2013 09:16 AM by Visqueen.)
Mary - you may not be aware but this forum consists of people who are Muslim, Jewish, various flavours of Christianity, agnostics, atheists, followers of various pagan faith systems, Hindus, Buddhists and from time to time self proclaimed prophets, angels and so forth. The discussions here are open to anyone and everyone and it's the intent of the forum NOT to be Christian if you follow my meaning. If you desire the ability to air your views to like minded people there are many exclusively Christian sites out there.

In addition the purpose of this forum is discussion and debate - if you don't care who reads your ramblings and prefer people to ignore you, perhaps this place isn't the best fit for you. Most threads are intended as discussion threads, if you aren't prepared to do that every poster is allowed one blog thread. I think that might be a good idea for you. Please read the sticky thread within the blog subsection and feel free to create your own blog thread where you can put your ideas and thoughts regarding your chosen faith system. There is no requirement for blogs to be discussions or debates.
07-15-2013, 01:04 PM
(07-14-2013 05:59 AM)mary jaye Wrote:  who decides what good and bad is?

Me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nice and informative site larabond3 1 488 02-02-2010 03:59 AM
Last Post: CraigFox
  My thoughts for this site clarkhopes 0 499 11-18-2009 04:18 AM
Last Post: clarkhopes

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)