Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if GOD is one, should we practice DUALITY THOUGHTS in the mind?
12-09-2008, 05:59 AM
Question if GOD is one, should we practice DUALITY THOUGHTS in the mind?
dear members,
is god is available everywhere, or just available at the clean places, but not at dirty places? one side of the tongue i am saying god is everywhere, then the other side of the tongue i am saying he is available in one place only, is this a DUALITY THOUGHT? one side of the tongue i am saying god is powerfull and everything is happening on his will, then suddenly i will lift up another force which is also powerfull, so is this a DUALITY THOUGHTS? one side i will say his grace is very powerfull, then suddenly desires coming from other source, overrides his grace, is this DUALITY? so DUALITY revealations are coming from GOD or universal mind? thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2008, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2008 06:22 AM by Question_It.)
RE: if GOD is one, should we practice DUALITY THOUGHTS in the mind?
God is available to us through prayer, in the name of His son Jesus Christ. That was the promised Seed that God promised in the Garden of Eden. That there would be a Savior who would come to redeem the children of Adam and Eve from death and error. So there is only one True God. The scriptures teach us that a rebel angel has sought to claim God's right to guide His creation from the beginning, so this angel spreads false doctrines that deceive humans into believing that following the teachings of many religious ideological teachings is good, but this is contrary to what the True God sent His son the Christ to teach us: that our God is ONE God and there are NO other gods besideds Him. Jesus the Messiah taught humans the model to follow. The Most High God, Jesus' Father, is the Most High over all the earth, so that there is no CONFUSION about "duality"--God does not share His throne (right of rulership) with any gods, man-made of stone, intellectual, or otherwise.

harcharanjit Wrote:dear members,
is god is available everywhere, or just available at the clean places, but not at dirty places? one side of the tongue i am saying god is everywhere, then the other side of the tongue i am saying he is available in one place only, is this a DUALITY THOUGHT? one side of the tongue i am saying god is powerfull and everything is happening on his will, then suddenly i will lift up another force which is also powerfull, so is this a DUALITY THOUGHTS? one side i will say his grace is very powerfull, then suddenly desires coming from other source, overrides his grace, is this DUALITY? so DUALITY revealations are coming from GOD or universal mind? thanks
12-09-2008, 06:35 AM
very well said,Jesus says to whom God has given me.

Good evil salvation
12-09-2008, 08:15 AM
true masters comes from the higher regions, but not from MAYA regions controlled by time and repeated blow of deaths. true masters will show the true path, salvation breaking away from cycles of birth and death. the kingdom of god is inside of man not outside. picking up things applicable to mind and body is not enough, because the end product is repeated deaths. food for the soul is words or logos, which is to be earned with the grace of a true guru and GOD. sound of the bell, lute, drum, bagpipe, and regions of no sounds are some of his names. his names are many, because we cannot limit the unlimited. we does not know how many times creation was distroyed and recreated again. at the moment we are only looking at the play of fire water earth soil air and ether, and cannot take it as a ultimate play. we cannot measure the unmeasurable. what does the angel or angels know, day and nite all of them are crying for the lord s grace but not getting at all. they are also locked in desires for lord s grace. it s only in human birth you get free will, and a chance to run after the lord s grace. after all the good actions life after life human birth is obtain, and now is the time to earn salvation with lord s grace. human birth is not sitting down and talking subjects related to what is good and bad, hot and cold, dark and light, animals are also running after this life after life to obtain human birth. human birth is to raise much higher then animals, but not becoming in par with them. thanks
12-09-2008, 08:41 AM
Sounds like the many doctrines of Babylon the Great (babylon means confusion). But it's written that she is a harlot, has fallen, and will be utterly destroyed. If you don't have a Bible, get one and read Revelation.
harcharanjit Wrote:true masters comes from the higher regions, but not from MAYA regions controlled by time and repeated blow of deaths. true masters will show the true path, salvation breaking away from cycles of birth and death. the kingdom of god is inside of man not outside. picking up things applicable to mind and body is not enough, because the end product is repeated deaths. food for the soul is words or logos, which is to be earned with the grace of a true guru and GOD. sound of the bell, lute, drum, bagpipe, and regions of no sounds are some of his names. his names are many, because we cannot limit the unlimited. we does not know how many times creation was distroyed and recreated again. at the moment we are only looking at the play of fire water earth soil air and ether, and cannot take it as a ultimate play. we cannot measure the unmeasurable. what does the angel or angels know, day and nite all of them are crying for the lord s grace but not getting at all. they are also locked in desires for lord s grace. it s only in human birth you get free will, and a chance to run after the lord s grace. after all the good actions life after life human birth is obtain, and now is the time to earn salvation with lord s grace. human birth is not sitting down and talking subjects related to what is good and bad, hot and cold, dark and light, animals are also running after this life after life to obtain human birth. human birth is to raise much higher then animals, but not becoming in par with them. thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  qualities of spiritual practice Adi Baba 7 713 02-28-2013 05:55 PM
Last Post: Adi Baba
  Why do you think you know the mind of god? Secular Hobbit 108 5,869 07-09-2012 10:26 PM
Last Post: Satyros
  GOD'S THOUGHTS The Word 182 15,622 09-12-2010 05:12 PM
Last Post: The Word
  Can i belive and practice 2 religions? belkin 11 1,961 02-21-2009 04:39 PM
Last Post: GTseng3

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)