Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if god....
03-09-2010, 02:03 AM
if god....
.....was to come back to earth ( hell ) , in what form would he take.......a woman?, or revert back to being christ ( man ) .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2010, 09:07 AM
RE: if god....
(03-09-2010 02:03 AM)hillbilly Wrote:  .....was to come back to earth ( hell ) , in what form would he take.......a woman?, or revert back to being christ ( man ) .

The Spirit of Christ is returning as a woman in order to reestablish the true relationship of the Bride of Christ as a God-woman and not a bunch of warring Christian sects all claiming to be the Church. You get married in a church. You don't marry a church. A God-man needs a God-woman for a heavenly marriage, heirogamos, as it was called. She is coming! Signs are already here of Her return.
03-09-2010, 11:07 AM
considering god is male , i would imagine he would come back as man . where are you getting your info from , also i dont think marrage would be on gods mind .
03-09-2010, 11:28 PM
(03-09-2010 11:07 AM)hillbilly Wrote:  considering god is male , i would imagine he would come back as man . where are you getting your info from , also i dont think marrage would be on gods mind .

My information comes straight from God as a clear vision of Her and then revelations about Her attributes that come into my mind over a period of a month in 1998. Some more recent revelations about Her have happened too plus the fantastic synchronicity events as Sign of Her arrival coming soon of which I will have much more to say later on..

God is correcting our human image of the Godhead which was altered and made imbalanced by over 2500 years of Abrahamic substitution of a male deity without "partners" as the Muslims say. Before this happened the Godhead was a Divine Assembly of gods and goddesses and there was good reason to overthrow these pantheons because they just kept getting filled up with more and more deities leading to a confusion of what the Godhead really was about. However, the Abrahamics went overboard and stripped the Godhead of every deity save a male warlord type, e.g. Yahweh/Allah. Without any Divine Feminine deities in the Godhead women in Abrahamic ruled societies became second-class citizens as males following their male god ruled all important aspects of Abrahamic societies. Only in our times has this male domination been really addressed in Abrahamic societies. Islam lags behind Christian and Jewish inclusion of female religious leadership and they all have a long way to go to restore balance to the human conception of God.

God is a Holy Family both Source and mirror to humanity made in the image of God, made male and female. Or have Abrahamics forgotten to read this?

Heirogamos was the ancient conception of heavenly marriage between gods and goddesses. It was replaced in Pauline Christianity with the absurd idea that the fictional Church whose reality from the very start to the present is a bunch of perpetually squabbling human beings as members of umpteen thousand different Christian sects, each at the other's throats. No human debacle of disorganized Christian sects could possibly be worthy of replacing a Goddess as proper mate to a God.
03-10-2010, 03:56 AM
(03-09-2010 11:28 PM)biomystic Wrote:  
(03-09-2010 11:07 AM)hillbilly Wrote:  considering god is male , i would imagine he would come back as man . where are you getting your info from , also i dont think marrage would be on gods mind .

My information comes straight from God as a clear vision of Her and then revelations about Her attributes that come into my mind over a period of a month in 1998. Some more recent revelations about Her have happened too plus the fantastic synchronicity events as Sign of Her arrival coming soon of which I will have much more to say later on..

God is correcting our human image of the Godhead which was altered and made imbalanced by over 2500 years of Abrahamic substitution of a male deity without "partners" as the Muslims say. Before this happened the Godhead was a Divine Assembly of gods and goddesses and there was good reason to overthrow these pantheons because they just kept getting filled up with more and more deities leading to a confusion of what the Godhead really was about. However, the Abrahamics went overboard and stripped the Godhead of every deity save a male warlord type, e.g. Yahweh/Allah. Without any Divine Feminine deities in the Godhead women in Abrahamic ruled societies became second-class citizens as males following their male god ruled all important aspects of Abrahamic societies. Only in our times has this male domination been really addressed in Abrahamic societies. Islam lags behind Christian and Jewish inclusion of female religious leadership and they all have a long way to go to restore balance to the human conception of God.

God is a Holy Family both Source and mirror to humanity made in the image of God, made male and female. Or have Abrahamics forgotten to read this?

Heirogamos was the ancient conception of heavenly marriage between gods and goddesses. It was replaced in Pauline Christianity with the absurd idea that the fictional Church whose reality from the very start to the present is a bunch of perpetually squabbling human beings as members of umpteen thousand different Christian sects, each at the other's throats. No human debacle of disorganized Christian sects could possibly be worthy of replacing a Goddess as proper mate to a God.
your not a christian are you bio . god is male , why would he be male and fe-male , why arent we male and fe-male .
03-10-2010, 06:12 AM
"your not a christian are you bio . god is male , why would he be male and fe-male , why arent we male and fe-male ."

If you think that Christians are only Pauline Christians, that is your error which can be corrected by studying the history of early Christianity.

And what are you going to do with the logical conclusion of this from Genesis 1:27?

"So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him, male and female He created them."

If we are created in the image of God, created male and female, then God is...??
03-10-2010, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2010 06:36 AM by julio.)
(03-09-2010 09:07 AM)biomystic Wrote:  
(03-09-2010 02:03 AM)hillbilly Wrote:  .....was to come back to earth ( hell ) , in what form would he take.......a woman?, or revert back to being christ ( man ) .

The Spirit of Christ is returning as a woman in order to reestablish the true relationship of the Bride of Christ as a God-woman and not a bunch of warring Christian sects all claiming to be the Church. You get married in a church. You don't marry a church. A God-man needs a God-woman for a heavenly marriage, heirogamos, as it was called. She is coming! Signs are already here of Her return.
My private interpretation* on that matter of fables is that nobody, not even a god, will come back to this primitive planet.
Relax, therefore.
Enjoy your life, and give no church or any religious conscription mafia any money.
If we all do that, soon there will be nobody PLAYING the religious entrepreneur!
* Anybody is entitled to such private interpretations of religious curios.
I do it, the pope does it!
If nobody gets hurt, it's OK.
It's only acceptable entertainment.
Now, if you want to know why I KNOW no Jesus is going to come, it is all based in the Bible, no less.
Remember Jesus telling lies to his best friend John, speaking from heaven, telling him he would come SOON, three times in Revelation 22?
There!
He cheated John.
Peter denied Jesus three times.
Jesus lied to John three times!
It runs in the family.
Jesus said to him, "I come soon!", "I come soon!", "I come soon!".
He never came in John's days, poor John.
John died and rot away without ever again see Jesus in the flesh.
Jesus lied to John from heaven, and it is now 2000 years of John and others waiting for sports!
When a christ lies to his best friends he loses his christological credentials.
Got it?
Have a sunny afternoon.
Religion is waiting for some christ to return.

More bakeries less churches; more baking powder less religion.
03-10-2010, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2010 09:32 AM by hillbilly.)
(03-10-2010 06:12 AM)biomystic Wrote:  "your not a christian are you bio . god is male , why would he be male and fe-male , why arent we male and fe-male ."

If you think that Christians are only Pauline Christians, that is your error which can be corrected by studying the history of early Christianity.

And what are you going to do with the logical conclusion of this from Genesis 1:27?

"So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him, male and female He created them."

If we are created in the image of God, created male and female, then God is...??
god is male . what god is saying is - " and THEN he created THEM.....the female " . that is what is written . not very straight foward , but that is what he is trying to put across .
(03-10-2010 06:29 AM)julio Wrote:  
(03-09-2010 09:07 AM)biomystic Wrote:  

My private interpretation* on that matter of fables is that nobody, not even a god, will come back to this primitive planet.
Relax, therefore.
Enjoy your life, and give no church or any religious conscription mafia any money.
If we all do that, soon there will be nobody PLAYING the religious entrepreneur!
* Anybody is entitled to such private interpretations of religious curios.
I do it, the pope does it!
If nobody gets hurt, it's OK.
It's only acceptable entertainment.
Now, if you want to know why I KNOW no Jesus is going to come, it is all based in the Bible, no less.
Remember Jesus telling lies to his best friend John, speaking from heaven, telling him he would come SOON, three times in Revelation 22?
There!
He cheated John.
Peter denied Jesus three times.
Jesus lied to John three times!
It runs in the family.
Jesus said to him, "I come soon!", "I come soon!", "I come soon!".
He never came in John's days, poor John.
John died and rot away without ever again see Jesus in the flesh.
Jesus lied to John from heaven, and it is now 2000 years of John and others waiting for sports!
When a christ lies to his best friends he loses his christological credentials.
Got it?
Have a sunny afternoon.
Religion is waiting for some christ to return.
i think 2000yrs would be a second compared to the time we have been living on thi planet .
03-10-2010, 09:53 AM
Yeah.
That is YOUR private interpretation, worthless, at that.
The text says "I come soon."
In good English "soon" means soon, does it not?
Why would a god use double tongue and standards to confuse John?!!...
Why not then tell John, "Dear, I will not come so soon, as you perhaps expect, John.
It's gonna take time, old chap. Not in the next two thousand years, do you hear?"
And John would not bother to write his Apocalypse!
But at another occasion the apostles did ask specifically if it was NOW that the kingdom would be restored to Israel [Acts 1:7], to which Jesus, cynically, used sophism and a double-tongued approach to escape a well-deserved reprimand.
He excused himself with the lame approach that he did not know, only his father in heaven!
Ah, the christs!
He had been preaching the soon arrival of the so-called "kingdom of heaven" together with his cousin John for three years!
And now that the disciples wanted to know the truth Jesus chickened out!
Not fair.
Imagine if Jesus had told them that the famous "kingdom" would NEVER be restored to Israel!
Imagine that. Imagine the disappointment.
No wonder, "BUT SOME DOUBTED" [Matthew 28:17], and left the gang to become atheists.
Religion is a deceiving technique.

More bakeries less churches; more baking powder less religion.
03-10-2010, 10:40 AM
(03-10-2010 09:53 AM)julio Wrote:  Yeah.
That is YOUR private interpretation, worthless, at that.
The text says "I come soon."
In good English "soon" means soon, does it not?
Why would a god use double tongue and standards to confuse John?!!...
Why not then tell John, "Dear, I will not come so soon, as you perhaps expect, John.
It's gonna take time, old chap. Not in the next two thousand years, do you hear?"
And John would not bother to write his Apocalypse!
But at another occasion the apostles did ask specifically if it was NOW that the kingdom would be restored to Israel [Acts 1:7], to which Jesus, cynically, used sophism and a double-tongued approach to escape a well-deserved reprimand.
He excused himself with the lame approach that he did not know, only his father in heaven!
Ah, the christs!
He had been preaching the soon arrival of the so-called "kingdom of heaven" together with his cousin John for three years!
And now that the disciples wanted to know the truth Jesus chickened out!
Not fair.
Imagine if Jesus had told them that the famous "kingdom" would NEVER be restored to Israel!
Imagine that. Imagine the disappointment.
No wonder, "BUT SOME DOUBTED" [Matthew 28:17], and left the gang to become atheists.
Religion is a deceiving technique.
lol , i allready answer'd both
you'r questions on how god wrote about creating men and women , plus the length of time we have been here ( 14 billion years ) , 2000yrs is very little time . JC was way to advanced a thinker for people to understand him , and by the looks of things he still is . you are a atheist , yes.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)