Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if you believe darwin before God
02-11-2009, 02:05 AM
if you believe darwin before God
then darwin is your god.same with einstein,monkey magic,x-box.momma,s boy,etc,etc,etc.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2009, 02:27 AM
RE: if you believe darwin before God
(02-11-2009 02:05 AM)smellycat Wrote:  then darwin is your god.same with einstein,monkey magic,x-box.momma,s boy,etc,etc,etc.
If you're saying that a god is anything which is the main concern around which a person centres their lives as the most important thing to them hon, then I'd agree. But please let's not go around on the evolution vs God carroselle again my stomach's feelin' tender. Sad

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.
02-11-2009, 02:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2009 03:07 AM by smellycat.)
evolution as such only exists because God made all,which parts are true and which are false i do not know.i do know God grows things from seeds.
if i discovered a part of God,s work would they call Gods work,SMELLYCATISM.?i find that absurd.

Good evil salvation
02-11-2009, 10:15 AM
smellycat Wrote:if you believe darwin before God

then darwin is your god.same with einstein,monkey magic,x-box.momma,s boy,etc,etc,etc.

I might believe God if he actually put in an appearance and made a convincing argument about some subject or other. Until then I think Mr Darwin and his heirs make an overwhelming case for the evolution of life from small beginnings.
02-11-2009, 11:42 AM
(02-11-2009 02:05 AM)smellycat Wrote:  then darwin is your god.same with einstein,monkey magic,x-box.momma,s boy,etc,etc,etc.

No, God is my god; Darwin and Einstein I look to for science. The Bible isn't even supposed to be a scientific text book; it is supposed to tell you about God and his purposes.
02-11-2009, 12:34 PM

Why do you assume belief in evolution and belief in God are mutually exclusive?

If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
02-11-2009, 04:48 PM

did god create the nuclear bomb? NO! science did. same with almost every other accomplishment that matters. just try and name a major accomplishment that had nothing to do with science. [no, "miracles" don't count]
02-11-2009, 05:14 PM
wait a minute,God gives you the brains to invent,can you invent your own brain,enough said.

Good evil salvation
02-11-2009, 05:39 PM
(02-11-2009 05:14 PM)smellycat Wrote:  wait a minute,God gives you the brains to invent,can you invent your own brain,enough said.
once again, you have no proof that god created us...evolution likely gave us our brains we have today
02-11-2009, 06:00 PM
ask your monkey friend to back you up.

Good evil salvation

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How can religion exist after Darwin? Is it bound to die? Greatest I am 68 6,187 11-12-2010 10:15 PM
Last Post: Sinlful Hypocrite
  Think like Darwin. Are God and His works perfect? Greatest I am 14 1,960 11-01-2009 02:42 AM
Last Post: sesame

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)