Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if you don,t believe there is a God
02-13-2009, 03:53 PM
if you don,t believe there is a God
you don,t believe there is life after bodily death.you don,t believe in any rules,only human made like you.you don,t believe in satan,you think evil things happen because you are from animals.you can say one thing and do another to get your own way.you have no regards for others,why would you?.you have sex with any he-she-dog which smells you ok.you don,t believe in faithfulness.you work as a pack animal and have a pecking order.you close out people who are diffrent from your pack.but last and not least,(if you don,t believe there is a God)why should he believe in you,eg no eternal life.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2009, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2009 04:37 PM by B MAN.)
RE: if you don,t believe there is a God
(02-13-2009 03:53 PM)smellycat Wrote:  you don,t believe there is life after bodily death.you don,t believe in any rules,only human made like you.you don,t believe in satan,you think evil things happen because you are from animals.you can say one thing and do another to get your own way.you have no regards for others,why would you?.you have sex with any he-she-dog which smells you ok.you don,t believe in faithfulness.you work as a pack animal and have a pecking order.you close out people who are diffrent from your pack.but last and not least,(if you don,t believe there is a God)why should he believe in you,eg no eternal life.
1. there are rules besides god. morals are seperate from god.
2. evil happens because of evil people.
3. not all of us are hypocrites...and some of you are.
4. i don't really believe in god, and i feel no urges to have intercourse with a man or a dog. odd, isn't it?
5. faithfulness is not synonimous with god.
6. EVERYTHING has a pecking order
7. you are currently closing off people who are 'different from your pack'
8. assuming god doesn't exist, there is no one to not believe in you. besides, i could just ask for forgiveness on my death bed. : P
02-13-2009, 04:38 PM
(02-13-2009 03:53 PM)smellycat Wrote:  you don,t believe there is life after bodily death.you don,t believe in any rules,only human made like you.you don,t believe in satan,you think evil things happen because you are from animals.you can say one thing and do another to get your own way.you have no regards for others,why would you?.you have sex with any he-she-dog which smells you ok.you don,t believe in faithfulness.you work as a pack animal and have a pecking order.you close out people who are diffrent from your pack.but last and not least,(if you don,t believe there is a God)why should he believe in you,eg no eternal life.

Smellycat, I'm curious. I was absent from the board for awhile, yet when I return I find you posting the same asinine, unfounded, biased opinions with absolutely nothing to back up your assertions. Have you bothered to read ANY of the eloquent, well-reasoned responses offered by many of the atheists on this board? Since many of these responses were offered in threads started by YOU, I would hope your answer is yes. However, since you keep posting this nonsense, I would like to direct you to some of your past threads containing suitable responses to this diatribe.

http://www.religionforums.org/showthread.php?tid=576
http://www.religionforums.org/showthread.php?tid=494
http://www.religionforums.org/showthread.php?tid=585
http://www.religionforums.org/showthread.php?tid=488

Is there a reason you keep starting new threads just to repeat yourself?

If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
02-13-2009, 04:45 PM
(02-13-2009 04:38 PM)damian.hoffman Wrote:  

Smellycat, I'm curious. I was absent from the board for awhile, yet when I return I find you posting the same asinine, unfounded, biased opinions with absolutely nothing to back up your assertions. Have you bothered to read ANY of the eloquent, well-reasoned responses offered by many of the atheists on this board? Since many of these responses were offered in threads started by YOU, I would hope your answer is yes. However, since you keep posting this nonsense, I would like to direct you to some of your past threads containing suitable responses to this diatribe.

http://www.religionforums.org/showthread.php?tid=576
http://www.religionforums.org/showthread.php?tid=494
http://www.religionforums.org/showthread.php?tid=585
http://www.religionforums.org/showthread.php?tid=488

Is there a reason you keep starting new threads just to repeat yourself?
he ran out of things to do with the allotted computer time he recieves at the mental institution at which he is housed? lol...quote from one of those threads
02-13-2009, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2009 05:22 PM by smellycat.)
listen you don,t believe in God,so then your rules and earth rules suck.so if i don,t do your rules what are you gonna do.?
nothing because you have no rules they shift like sand.
the death bed 1 is cool for some but death for others.Christ knows your heart,you can,t blag God.but i assume some think they know better than God.lol.sorry no easy way.

Good evil salvation
02-13-2009, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2009 07:44 PM by B MAN.)
(02-13-2009 05:12 PM)smellycat Wrote:  listen you don,t believe in God,so then your rules and earth rules suck.so if i don,t do your rules what are you gonna do.?
nothing because you have no rules they shift like sand.
the death bed 1 is cool for some but death for others.Christ knows your heart,you can,t blag God.but i assume some think they know better than God.lol.sorry no easy way.
1. man will
A) fine you
B) throw you in jail
C) kill you

all of those are more than god does to enforce his rules. : P
2. the united states constitution has been in use for more than 200 years...so how do our laws 'shift like sand'?

3. bible says i can repent seconds before i die...yay?
02-13-2009, 08:14 PM
who are you fooling,lol.you muppet.

Good evil salvation
02-13-2009, 08:27 PM
(02-13-2009 08:14 PM)smellycat Wrote:  who are you fooling,lol.you muppet.
with what? i stated nothing but facts, which is more than anyone can say of any of your posts.
02-13-2009, 08:29 PM
no law comes to my door,i follow God.

Good evil salvation
02-13-2009, 08:34 PM
(02-13-2009 08:29 PM)smellycat Wrote:  no law comes to my door,i follow God.
no smelly, if you break the law, god will not stop the police.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Question for atheists who don't believe in the existence of God zianizinou 113 6,773 12-29-2016 01:36 AM
Last Post: Medusa
  I don't agree with the moral nature of God MattMVS7 45 2,507 12-12-2016 11:27 PM
Last Post: PeterPants

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)