Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is everything and everyone God?
07-17-2017, 06:57 AM
RE: is everything and everyone God?
(07-17-2017 06:22 AM)ajay0 Wrote:  Well, I am glad that you had something to laugh about. Smile
"A King may choose his garment as he will: there is no certain test: but a beggar cannot hide his poverty."

PS
There is no "I" who laughs. And it was understood by some. But the others, content in their talk, did not understand.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2017, 07:10 AM
(07-17-2017 06:57 AM)IMtM Wrote:  
(07-17-2017 06:22 AM)ajay0 Wrote:  Well, I am glad that you had something to laugh about. Smile
"A King may choose his garment as he will: there is no certain test: but a beggar cannot hide his poverty."

PS
There is no "I" who laughs. And it was understood by some. But the others, content in their talk, did not understand.

I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. "Come unto me" is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

And here I sit so patiently waiting to find out what price
You have to pay to get out of going through all these things twice
Dylan
07-17-2017, 09:18 AM
(07-17-2017 06:57 AM)IMtM Wrote:  

PS

Well, I am glad there are some who understand. Wink

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Mindfulness is the true virtue. - Buddha

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tolle
07-17-2017, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2017 11:15 AM by IMtM.)
God is Genius. When samadhi is taken recourse to one is there in contact with absolute and pure, unfiltered, undiluted, unalloyed, undiffracted Genius.

07-17-2017, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2017 12:32 PM by IMtM.)
(07-17-2017 07:10 AM)Imprecise Interrupt Wrote:  I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. "Come unto me" is a foolish word: for it is I that go.
I had written twice that "Haddiz new to had." Duly translated, that sentence is rendered as: Hadit is Nuit to Hadit. Hadit is point of view. Whenever point of view is aware of itself alone the object of its perspective becomes itself and there is a union of subject and object beholding one unto a majesty of divine perception. Yesterday I wrote that "One is a product of their environment only so long as they are unable to rise above it." That is a very specific and initiated interpretation of the verse which goes "Every man and every woman is a star." Liber Legis is a pointless endeavor unless one experiences its movement. Even then it is the book which borrows and not the other way around. The experience of infinity is the release from all structure.

Love is the law, love under will. Tongue Tongue Tongue

Since it's a thing: "I am alone: there is no God where I am."

07-17-2017, 04:39 PM
(07-17-2017 10:35 AM)IMtM Wrote:  When samadhi is taken recourse to one is there in contact with absolute and pure, unfiltered, undiluted, unalloyed, undiffracted Genius.

(07-17-2017 11:57 AM)IMtM Wrote:  The experience of infinity is the release from all structure.

These two sentences mean the very same thing. *wiiiiiiiink*

07-21-2017, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2017 11:57 AM by Vagabond.)
From the tone of your post, I don't feel it is a genuine query. The intention seem to be just mocking at Hindu faith. Also the way you used the word "Dharthi Maa" for Mother Earth, you seem to be Indian. If so, your post does not fit in this section (which does not allow mocking of faith). Instead, it should be published in Dalit Nation.

This post is not to answer your "query" (as I don't think, you were genuinely seeking anything). But for those who peep into this thread and may get misguided.

"In Hinduism it is believed by many hindus that everything is God and eveyone is God."

It is not every"thing". It is the spirit behind everything/everyone, which is considered to be God. In Gita, when Arjuna's mind gets wavered to kill his own relatives, Krishna speaks about this spirit at length. He says, "Just like how we change our dresses, the spirit changes the bodies. This spirit can never get destroyed". (Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 2, verse 18 to verse 25)

He advices Arjuna do just follow the Kshatriya Dharma (work ethics of a warrior, Dharma meaning work ethics). If one goes by Krishna's message, punishing the criminal becomes one's Dharma. By punishing the criminal, one is not harming the spirit. Spirit is beyond one's body, one's deeds and one's sins.

As for Mother Earth, everyday when one wakes up many say the prayer, "Samudra Vasane Devi / Pravata Stana Mandale / Vishnu Patni Namasthubhyam / Paadasparsham Kshamaswame //
"Oh the goddess who robes herself with ocean, who got mountains as her breast, wife of lord Vishnu, let me solute you and apologise to you for having to touch you with my feet".
Yes, the person is conscious, even mere walking is also showing disrespect. Hence he apologises to the mother (Earth) as soon as he wakes up. Mother Earth is always used as a metaphor for forgiveness ("Kshamaya Dharithri").

Our ancestors lived in hormony with the nature, worshipped every element of nature, be it tree or river. (Throwing garbage is a recent phenomena as everything was organic earlier). Exploiting natural resources (as if there is no tomorrow) is recent trend. At least let us not mock our ancestors, who never thought they owned anything and used the resources apologetically.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)