Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
its being gathered
04-07-2010, 05:37 AM
its being gathered
revelation 7;9-10 THE GREAT CROWD IS BEING GATHERED to get through the GREAT TRIBULATION REVELATION 7;14

and they all know who the true God is that is sat on the throne , it is JEHOVAH PSALM 83;18

and they have no problem KISSING THE SON ,and welcoming him as the one who has been GIVEN GREAT AURTHORITY PSALM 2;12....
DANIEL 7;13-14

and they are a great crowd of JEHOVAHS WITNESSES FROM ALL NATIONS

its all happening in this time of the end
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2010, 07:06 AM
RE: its being gathered
the great doomsday cult..............kill the children first...............

????????????????
04-14-2010, 05:25 AM
(04-07-2010 07:06 AM)kevlar Wrote:  the great doomsday cult..............kill the children first...............

its good to know that those who are being gathered will get through the
GREAT TRIBULATION REVELATION 7;14 now thats what i call GOODNEWSSmile
04-14-2010, 06:09 AM
(04-14-2010 05:25 AM)may Wrote:  
(04-07-2010 07:06 AM)kevlar Wrote:  the great doomsday cult..............kill the children first...............

its good to know that those who are being gathered will get through the
GREAT TRIBULATION REVELATION 7;14 now thats what i call GOODNEWSSmile

We all know GOD loves Genocide, it's apart of the plan you see.. Taking 40 days to drown all the little children and baby bunnies cause he's sorry Wink.. At best this is fear mongering people to believe in an ideology.. Who wants to worship the mightiest symbol of fear? Hell, Satan can't even be documented with any known kills, but GOD commits genocide of all living substances and religious people think that isn't sadistic lol..

Kinda makes you wounder who's GOD and who's Satan.
04-14-2010, 09:42 AM
may on the most optimistic count the jw's have 7 million adherents, that is approx. 1% of the population, are you sure that 1% is a big crowd. Because if you are then you are the only one.

????????????????
04-14-2010, 10:19 PM
May, shut up and get to bed; you're taking up valuable Internet space.

We would be 1,500 years ahead if it hadn't been for the church dragging science back by its coattails and burning our best minds at the stake
04-17-2010, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2010 04:43 PM by may.)
(04-14-2010 10:19 PM)Secular Hobbit Wrote:  May, shut up and get to bed; you're taking up valuable Internet space.

no worries i might just give you a little gem , and it will be really valuable .

i like to spread those little gems around , i am not selfish as to keep them all to myself but i like to share them out.

The glory of Jehovah God himself is likened to the dazzling beauty of gemstones, for when the apostle John beheld God’s heavenly throne, he said: “The one seated is, in appearance, like a jasper stone and a precious red-colored stone, and round about the throne there is a rainbow like an emerald in appearance.”—Re 4:1-3, 9-11.

the ones being gathered all have their symbolic palm branch in their handsREVELATION 7;9-10
04-18-2010, 08:53 AM
So John went to heaven before he wrote his book...............how did that happen..........LOL

????????????????
04-19-2010, 08:21 AM
(04-18-2010 08:53 AM)k

evlar Wrote:  
So John went to heaven before he wrote his book...............how did that happen..........LOL

as we all know ,

The apostle John names himself as the writer of the book and designates the place of writing as the island of Patmos, where John was in exile at the time for being a preacher of God’s Word and a witness of Jesus Christ. (Re 1:1, 9) The time of writing was possibly about 96 C.E.

and what some visions he sawSmile It supplies a fitting conclusion to the entire Bible.
04-19-2010, 08:23 AM
revelation was only included to continue the theme of fear in the ot...................get realBig Grin

????????????????

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)