Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
media has no morals
02-07-2009, 04:27 PM
media has no morals
or they would not show the things they do.so if you ever hear a media person talk of morals just laugh in there faces.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2009, 03:17 AM
RE: media has no morals
what things are you talking about? in what format are they being presented? and at what time are they being presented?

"Perhaps you've seen them only then you've just believed
And when they're fleeing then you feel you've been deceived
But in that feeling something ancient's been retrieved"
-Jack Hardy
02-08-2009, 12:59 PM
what are you talking about? they have a strict code of morals.

rule 1. do not say anything negative and obama in the same sentence.
rule 2. never break rule number 1.
02-08-2009, 03:07 PM
The media presents what the public wants. If a member of the media started presenting things the public doesn't want, they wouldn't get viewers and would go out of business. If you think some things on the media are immoral, the public, everyone or at least a large section of everyone, is to blame for it.

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-08-2009, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2009 03:40 PM by clarence clutterbuck.)
God Rocks Wrote:The media presents what the public wants. If a member of the media started presenting things the public doesn't want, they wouldn't get viewers and would go out of business. If you think some things on the media are immoral, the public, everyone or at least a large section of everyone, is to blame for it.

I think this is true. The media reflects the moral zeitgist of its host society. I would rather have our sometimes badly behaved but free and diverse media than the constrained tools of state control that pass for mass media in places like Russia and China. There have been lots of cases in Russia of journalists that criticise their government meeting violent and untimely ends. Long live a free, diverse warts-and-all mass media!
02-08-2009, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2009 05:43 PM by smellycat.)
you can,t be outraged at violence etc then put gangs of new york on....you can,t be outraged by drug problems then put a program on all about how drugs are cool.if you say we need more of a family,back to basics agenda back,then show sex in the city.they say one thing then encourage you 1 later.obviously they are muppets.
duh,we want to stop gangs forming..........i know we will show the warriors film to make more gangs.they are so stupid they amaze me with there stupidity.

Good evil salvation
02-08-2009, 07:40 PM
(02-08-2009 04:57 PM)smellycat Wrote:  you can,t be outraged at violence etc then put gangs of new york on....you can,t be outraged by drug problems then put a program on all about how drugs are cool.if you say we need more of a family,back to basics agenda back,then show sex in the city.they say one thing then encourage you 1 later.obviously they are muppets.
duh,we want to stop gangs forming..........i know we will show the warriors film to make more gangs.they are so stupid they amaze me with there stupidity.
1. if someone wants to do drugs, why can't they?
2. who watches sex and the city? now i KNOW that you are a woman. lol
3. i really don't think this has anything to do with the media
4. to stop gangs, what do you do? kill the leader
5. smelly, YOU amaze me with YOUR stupidity
02-08-2009, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2009 09:15 PM by Annolennar.)
(02-08-2009 04:57 PM)smellycat Wrote:  you can,t be outraged at violence etc then put gangs of new york on....you can,t be outraged by drug problems then put a program on all about how drugs are cool.if you say we need more of a family,back to basics agenda back,then show sex in the city.they say one thing then encourage you 1 later.obviously they are muppets.

As a side note: I thought Gangs of New York was a wonderful movie. Very evocative, based on a very interesting period of history, good production all around from acting to setting to direction.

Any piece of art doesn't have to be happy and fluffy, or even pleasant, to have artistic value.

Edit: I also like Sweeney Todd (on stage and on screen).

If you should see evident sins or defects, draw out of those thorns the rose; perceiving, moreover, that such apparent sinners may frequently have a good intention, for no one can judge the secrets of the heart of man.
02-09-2009, 02:04 AM
i have x-box games here that the kids play and the motive is to kill the creator.lots of puppets doing satan,s work for him,the only problem is these people are blind or willingly serve him.only peodophiles groom kids.now you see how serious it gets.

Good evil salvation
02-09-2009, 04:18 AM
http://www.raptureready.com/rr-liberal-media.html

Good evil salvation

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Religion WIthout Morals and Interfaith MetDBlck 5 454 03-10-2016 11:17 PM
Last Post: Caesar Saladin
  Religion inspired media: opinions Lucky-lokean 23 1,523 10-06-2014 10:09 AM
Last Post: HeathenHero95
  If you knew your god(s) didnt exist, would you still follow your religious morals? HeathenHero95 8 1,020 03-29-2014 01:33 PM
Last Post: Satyros
  The media's influence on todays culture Orion26 3 773 02-04-2013 06:18 AM
Last Post: trevor
  Morals without religion? Atheist666 80 5,831 04-11-2012 04:32 PM
Last Post: Painkiller
  Bias Against Mormons in the Media tasha1011 11 1,590 11-25-2010 05:31 PM
Last Post: Sinlful Hypocrite
  Is the media biased? mystical 6 1,108 04-11-2010 12:01 AM
Last Post: TheJackel
  news media machine. smellycat 4 1,044 01-07-2009 06:49 PM
Last Post: B MAN

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)