Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
more on how tons of Bible's books confirm Tribulation will begin during Obama's term!
01-17-2009, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2009 12:54 PM by godislove.)
Exclamation more on how tons of Bible's books confirm Tribulation will begin during Obama's term!
more on how tons of Bible's books confirm Tribulation will begin during Obama's term!

PREFATORY REMARKS FOR UNDERSTANDING WHAT FOLLOWS:
Throughout the Bible, there are tons of "types" of Christ & the Antichrist who imitates Christ in many uncommon ways. "TYPE": a thing or person that represents perfectly or in the best way a class or category; model; a genus or species that most nearly exemplifies the essential characteristics of a higher group.

Symbols of Christ/God & of God's people in whom God lives who are "clothed with the Sun [of righteousness- i.e. Jesus (Malachi 4:2], with the Moon [Satan chief of "the world rulers of darkness" (Eph. 6:12)] under her feet [Luke 10: Christ's disciples trample on serpents, which symbolize Satan]" (Revelation 12:1): Abraham, Lot, ancient Israel, Esther, Barak, Ruth,...

"Israel" throughout much of the Bible refers to God's people including all true Christians, who are "descendants of Abraham" (Galatians 3:29) & "real Jews with circumcised hearts" (Romans 2:28)

"TYPES" OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION IN THE BIBLE WHICH ARE PRECEDED BY CONDITIONS HIGHLY RESEMBLING THE CONDITIONS OF TODAY:
-Abraham's flight from Ur of the Chaldeans (Gen. 11:31), i.e. the people who have Babylon the Great as their capital, into the "Negeb" ("parched land," akin to the "wilderness" of Revelation 12) on his way to the Promised Land, is mentioned immediately after the description of the fall of the Tower of Babylon in the first 9 verses of Ch. 11 of Genesis at a time of a universal language, the only place in all 50 chapters of Genesis where a tower is mentioned! Similarly, on 9/11, the Twin Towers of New York City, which fits the description of Mystery Babylon the Great, fell at a time when English was a nearly universal language in the world!

-the events of 9/11 also shadow (or fulfill?) the "end-time" vision of Daniel 8, as well as shadow the fulfillment of the end-time events of Rev. Ch. 9-11, 17-18, & Amos 9:11: http://primaryproofsofchristianity.com/t...esses.html . The "day of the LORD" when Jesus reigns on Earth is called " a day against the high towers" (Zephaniah 1:16) & as "the day when the towers fall." (Isaiah 30:25)

-the flight of Lot from Sodom (Mystery Babylon "the great city" [Rev. 17:18] is "spiritually called Sodom, & Egypt..." [Rev. 11:8]) which occurs soon before the destruction of Sodom (paralleling the destruction of Mystery Babylon in Rev. 17-18) occurs at a time when homosexuality is widespread, as it has become in the last 40 years more than throughout much of history! Jesus connects the destruction of Sodom with the Tribulation in Luke 17!

-the flight of Israel from Egypt (Mystery Babylon "the great city" [Rev. 17:18] is "spiritually called Sodom, & Egypt..." [Rev. 11:8]) into the "wilderness" (akin to the "wilderness" of Revelation 12) occurs soon after a massive killing of babies (Exodus 1), just as there have been more abortions in the past forty years than there have been for much of history!

-"the adversary" Haman the son of an Agagite (parallels the Antichrist Gog the Magogite mentioned in Ezekiel 38) seeks to annihilate all the people of Israel, causing them great tribulation, until he is defeated by Esther (a type of Christ), just like Satan "the adversary" does to God's people in Revelation 12. Today, Mahmoud AHMAdinejad ("The Praised Descendant of the Most Highly Praised," like Jesus; name looks like "Haman") "King" of Iran, as Haman was a high-ranking official in what is now Iran, calls like HAMAn to have Israel "wiped off the map," as does the terrorist organization HAMAs!

-God says about His end-time people "Israel" that "women rule over them." (Isaiah 3:12): Now women pastors are far more common than ever, contrary to God's commands in the Bible. 2 of the last 3 Secretaries of State and now Hilary Clinton have been women, Madeleine Albright being the first woman in U.S. history to attain that position, in 1997! "Women's participation in national political life remained low long after the right to vote was gained in 1920. No more than two women served in the Senate at any time until 1994, and fewer than a dozen were Congressional Representatives until 1955. Current representation is 16 senators and 67 representatives, around 15% of the United States Congress. One quarter of women in Congress are people of color, which reflects the American population, but bucks the trend of the Congress." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_...n_feminism)
-Barak the son of Abinoam [contains "Obama" backwards + "bin", as Obama-Biden echoes Osama BIn laDEN!] from Kedesh [Barack is from Kenya] of Judges 4-5 is the man who saves Israel from the oppression foreshadowing the Great Tribulation, just as many people SUPPOSE Barack will create great change which will relieve distress. Barak is assisted by the prophetess/judge of Israel Deborah who praises him in Judges 5, just as Oprah "appeared with Obama at campaign events in Iowa, South Carolina, and New Hampshire on December 8 and 9 — helping bring the following four things to Obama: campaign cash, celebrity, excitement and big crowds," according to TIME. (http://www.time.com/time/politics/articl...26,00.html) This is no coincidence, for whoever was the judge of Israel was to teach Israelites "the way wherein they should walk" (Exodus 18:20), just as Oprah does to millions through her tv show. She has appeared on TIME's list of the 100 most influential people of the year more often than any other person in history! And as DebORAH is a prophetess, so is the Antichrist accompanied by a false prophet. Also, Oprah appears in Judges 6 (the very next chapter) as the place "Ophrah" in association with the type of Christ (like Barak) Gideon.

-Barack's uncommon connections with types of Antichrist/Christ (who is imitated by the Antichrist) Osama BIn LaDEN, Hussein of Iraq, and the Bible's Abel [adversary of Cain], Barak son of Abinoam (Obama), Balak king of Moab (Obama), Aholibamah of Anah (Obama is of Anne), Bamah, & the description of Satan in Luke 10:18 as falling from the heights of Heaven (Barack O-bama can mean "lightning of the heights," as O'Donnell & O'Malley mean descendants of Donnell & Malley): http://primaryproofsofchristianity.com/signs.html . This site also discusses how Rick Warren fits the description of the end-times false prophets in Jeremiah who call "PEACE!" and other signs of the end time including the resurrection of Israeli state in 1948.

-And Oprah also appears in the Book of Ruth Ch. 1 as Orpah (Oprah's original name, before she changed it), the woman who leaves Israel to return to worship the gods of Moab (Obama! as I mentioned above concerning Balak the King of Moab!). The Book of Ruth parallels the Tribulation end-time events: Ruth comes to Bethlehem at the beginning of the barley "harvest" (1:22) & is united with Boaz a type of Christ at the end of the "harvest" (2:23) after crying for his mercy at "midnight" (3) [a sign of tribulation according to Luke 11] & afterward being wed to him in Ruth 4 as Christ the "bridegroom" (Matt. 25) is wed to His bride the Church!

notice that "the two lampstands" witnessing in Rev. 11 include a very small portion (literally? 144000 people) of "the seven lampstands which are the seven churches" (Rev. 1:20) representing the entire body of people in the world professing to be Christians in our age and any age in history including John's. To be of this select group, which will guarantee you see Jesus before the rest of the saints of the Tribulation, guarantee you a position as an "elder"/"king"/"priest" during the Millenium Kingdom, guarantee you don't fall into Hell like 2/3 of those tempted by the Devil in the wilderness will (Exodus 32: the golden calf, Zechariah 13:8), you must:

-"keep the Word of My endurance" (Rev. 3:10) by meditating on the law of the LORD "day & night" (Psalm 1)
-love God with ALL your heart & mind or else you will have to undergo temptation in the wilderness during the Tribulation (Rev. 13:15-19)
-cry to God all day about the abominations committed by people who love the world rather than God with all their heart & mind in order to be sealed (Ezekiel 9, some Psalms)
-be a "virgin" "undefiled by women" (Revelation 14:4 "These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins"): Since all true Christians are called "virgins" for Christ the bridegroom including people who aren't literally virgins (Matt. 25), the word "virgin" here could refer to someone not "defiled" by sin (ex. Ezekiel 23: Israel described as "defiled by the Babylonians," and Babylon the Great is described as a "woman" in Rev. 17)

http://www.primaryproofsofchristianity.com: site on the meaning behind nature & all history (ex. 9/11)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2009, 11:55 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2009 12:06 PM by clarence clutterbuck.)
RE: more on how tons of Bible's books confirm Tribulation will begin during Obama's t
Jus' curious Godislove, are you the person who owns the referenced website and has compiled all these prodigous allusions and associations or are you vicariously espousing and promoting another person's paranoid fantasies? If so, I think you and Ahmetsecer should form a club for the like-minded.

When viewing the website you linked, it was a bit like one of those scenes out of a serial killer murder mystery where the Detectives finally visit the culprit's home and find the walls are plastered with ample proof of his disordered thought processes.

It would probably take the talents of a criminal psychologist to read through the whole lot and extract anything meaningful. I can't see any obvious meaning, just a kaleidoscopic maelstrom of insinuation, allusion and fantasy.

It would be nice if you could flesh out the aspersions cast on Mr Obama's character with something more concrete than silly wordgames. Is there any evidence that he plans to re-introduce Crucifixion for instance? That would deffo make him seem like a bit of an Antichrist..
01-18-2009, 12:09 PM
RE: more on how tons of Bible's books confirm Tribulation will begin during Obama's term!
When they decided to include Revelation in the bible 2 or 300 years after the Jesus times, they made an error. We should accept that they mistook the John of Patmos who wrote if for John of the gospel and realize they were mistaken.
01-18-2009, 06:35 PM
RE: more on how tons of Bible's books confirm Tribulation will begin during Obama's t
(01-18-2009 12:09 PM)twenty-two20 Wrote:  When they decided to include Revelation in the bible 2 or 300 years after the Jesus times, they made an error. We should accept that they mistook the John of Patmos who wrote if for John of the gospel and realize they were mistaken.

Also that it was most likely he was tripping on shrooms
01-18-2009, 09:12 PM
i knew it! when i saw obama, i just knew that he was the anti-christ!
01-18-2009, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2009 11:26 PM by godislove.)
RE: more on how tons of Bible's books confirm Tribulation will begin during Obama's term!
These are not "silly word games," Mr. Clutterbuck, and my thought processes are far from "disordered"/cluttered. ALL names are secretly assigned by God to reveal a person's nature, as the Bible reveals by having all the names in it fit the HISTORICAL people/things named in ways which cannot be coincidental!

The Antichrist will resemble Christ in many uncommon ways: for instance, the Antichrist will be "king of all kings & lord of lords" [except over God] (Rev. 17:13) (as many of the types of the Antichrist such as Buddha, Nietzsche, & Elvis "the King" are kings over people's behavior), will appear to return from the dead (Rev. 13:3), WILL BE WORSHIPPED WORLDWIDE (Rev. 13:4), and will "minister" for 3 1/2 years (Rev. 13:5, compare Luke 4:25 where Jesus compares his ministry to Elijah's)

A. in Bible:
-types of Antichrist: Nimrod ("rebellion") the King of Babylon, King Saul ("death") the 1st King of Israel, Goliath, Cain ("spear"), King Balak ("he who lays waste, destroys"), King Absalom ("Father of Peace") the son of David, King Sennacherib ["bramble of destruction"] (2 Kings 16), King Nebuchadnezzar (Daniel 1-4), Haman ["noise, tumult"] (Esther), King Anti-ochus ("Against the Strong One") Theos Epiphanes ("God Manifest") (Daniel 11:21-35), King Solomon ("peace"- as Jesus is the "Prince of Peace") the son of David who turned away from God in the end of his reign & the wisest person ever other than Jesus & who has 666 shekels of gold coming to him every year.

As for Obama's character: Video: Obama ridicules the Bible http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaNXqZGDY...e=related, Video: Obama quotations reveal that he lacks faith in Christ: "religion at its best comes with a big dose of DOUBT": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuKbM3SnE...e=related, Text Interview: doubts that his "faith" will get him into heaven, or that there even is a heaven: http://blog.christianitytoday.com/ctpoli...call.html, Video: Obama (but not God) supports abortion, homosexuality, cloning,...: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ov79-R9B...re=related

"Satan deceiveth the whole world" (Rev. 12:9)

I'm still not sure whether Obama is THE Antichrist, but I'm 100% certain that he's at the very least a type of the Antichrist whom God shows in the Bible is being worshipped right around the time the Great Tribulation begins.

http://www.primaryproofsofchristianity.com: site on the meaning behind nature & all history (ex. 9/11)
01-19-2009, 04:16 AM
aboma nation or a obama nation.

Good evil salvation
01-19-2009, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2009 01:41 PM by Pilgrim.)
(01-18-2009 12:09 PM)twenty-two20 Wrote:  When they decided to include Revelation in the bible 2 or 300 years after the Jesus times, they made an error. We should accept that they mistook the John of Patmos who wrote if for John of the gospel and realize they were mistaken.
I see, and you're evidence for this statement is what exactly Twenty-Two 20? You go by the assumption that God is not able to inspire perfection or accomplish it through imperfect men. Revelation is there for a reason. And it is a very dangerous step into quick sand for the man that starts deciding that he can throw the bits and pieces of the Bible he doesn't like out. Therefore, as your friend I warn you beware.

That godislove is overly obssessed and many others including the Milerites and those groups such as JWs and Seventh Day Adventists have misused it does not invalidate it as God's Word. In fact whilst I find godislove's methodology to be wholy questionable and his method of declaration appauling, Especially when he sites Abel in his list of evolutionary names linking President Obama to the Anti-Christ and King Soloman also I know that he claims adherence to a conservative statement of faith.

It must be admitted however that it is not outside the bounds of possibility that the time of the great tribulation may well occure during President Obama's term or terms in office.

The real task for believers is not to run around squawking like a bunch of panicing chickens but focusing on seeking first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. Seeking His reign and rule in our hearts and minds and doing His will as our highest and most vital priority.

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.
01-19-2009, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2009 01:28 PM by godislove.)
friend, just as Barack the antichrist or type of the antichrist is a counterfeit of type of Christ Abel the opponent of Cain, so are many types of the Antichrist counterfeits of types of Christ, as you can see if you look at my extremely carefully researched site below. I'd appreciate if you weren't so unkind as to compare me to cults like the JWs & 7th Day Adventists & pray that my God defend me from such statements & bring me comforters.

Examples:
-Adam JESUS BRINGS SALVATION TO ALL HUMANS (WHO BELIEVE HIM), AS ADAM BROUGHT DEATH TO ALL (demonic imitators: Egyptian god Atum, Chinese god Fuxi; Greek Pandora is demonic imitation of Eve)
-Noah ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE YOU WHEN THE PRESENT WORLD IS DESTROYED (demonic imitators: Babylonian Gilgamesh, Chinese god Nuwa, Greek Deucalion, and many more around the world)
-Moses JESUS FREES US FROM SATAN (PHARAOH), IS OUR MEDIATOR WITH GOD THE FATHER, AND IS THE TICKET TO THE NEW JERUSALEM (demonic imitators: Egyptian Pharaoh-god Akenhaten, Roman legislator Numa, Babylonian legislator Hammurabi, Persian liberator from Babylon Cyrus the Great, etc.)

(It has for centuries been the intent of The Devil who "will be like the Most High" [Is. 14:14] & his fellow devil fallen angels to seduce people from worshipping by Jesus by imitating Him. "They sacrificed not to God, but to DEVILS; to GODS they knew not." [Deuteronomy 32:17])

Heed Pilgrim's advice: "The real task for believers is not to run around squawking like a bunch of panicing chickens but focusing on seeking first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. Seeking His reign and rule in our hearts and minds and doing His will as our highest and most vital priority." (my intent in making these posts is to get people to do just this, friend)

01-19-2009, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2009 01:57 PM by Pilgrim.)
godislove I do not compare you to JWs or SDAs but as you know full well I disagree strongly with your methodology and mode of declaration. This statement for instance,
Quote:friend, just as Barack the antichrist or type of the antichrist is a counterfeit of type of Christ Abel the opponent of Cain, so are many types of the Antichrist counterfeits of types of Christ, as you can see if you look at my extremely carefully researched site below. I'd appreciate if you weren't so unkind as to compare me to cults like the JWs & 7th Day Adventists & pray that my God defend me from such statements & bring me comforters.
Abel was the one that offered an acceptable sacrifice to God. Cain was the murderer. Hence why I say that your methodology is questionable and that you are getting carried away. I have noted on other sites where you have posted these statements that all that has happened has been a political slanging match rather than a furtherance of the Gospel and that the body of Christ in such places does not attest likewise. I mean no disrespect to you at all but likening King Soloman to a type of the Anti-Christ really is way off beam and you need to reconsider. I understand your intent godislove I really do and I do not know what to say by way of offering you comfort but truly consider my words if you must as a rebuke from a brother and not intended to wound but to give you pause.

God bless

Pilgrim.

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Accuracy of ancient holy books Liberated 13 536 10-21-2016 09:30 PM
Last Post: Imprecise Interrupt
  "Cult": slander or appropriate term? shiverleaf15 55 5,498 11-16-2015 06:46 PM
Last Post: AzothWho:87
  The term "sin" shiverleaf15 36 2,496 05-07-2015 03:44 AM
Last Post: Herminator
  Books Niva 7 1,071 12-26-2013 10:27 AM
Last Post: Huitaca
  The two earthly known books, the holy bible and the holy quran, are they the same? Daniel Smartone 133 7,233 11-04-2013 05:01 PM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
Exclamation President Barack Obama: 'Jesus Christ is the LORD' Maccabaeus 9 1,128 09-05-2012 06:45 PM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
  read your "holy" books and please think about it watsryt 4 570 09-26-2011 01:50 AM
Last Post: Medusa
  Religious Literature and Books Drakinola 9 907 06-03-2011 04:51 PM
Last Post: Don.Q
  Tough life, and books that teach love Nabil Naser 0 341 01-07-2011 09:38 PM
Last Post: Nabil Naser
Exclamation sufferings you'll face during Great Tribulation, which will begin during Obama's term godislove 11 2,152 10-11-2010 08:34 PM
Last Post: StarStuff

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)