Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need help, not recruitment.
06-09-2008, 04:22 AM
Exclamation need help, not recruitment.
i don't know what i believe in...for some time i called myself buddhist. For i believe that we have to break free from this world, i believe that we will be stuck here until we reach nirvana - or some sort of other plain of existance.

But. I do not believe in pacifism, i don't believe that the problems of this world can be quelled without violence.

So surely i'm not buddhist? or is there a sect of buddhism that believes in alternate paths to enlightenment?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2008, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2008 06:49 PM by Question_It.)
RE: need help, not recruitment.
The questions are: What do YOU want, WHY do you want it, and for what purpose are you seeking it? There is a truth, believe it or not, and that truth is evident in the creation. But in order for you to learn that truth and understand what you are learning, you must first become like a young child in your ability to receive information and process it. Children are eager to learn, and yet display a fearlessness in their ability to take in information, and search through it to find out if it is in fact, true.

But if YOU are truly searching for answers: "...there exists a God in the heavens who is a revealer of secrets..." (quoted from the Bible book of Daniel). Of course, if you are satisfied with what you have learned from Buddhism, what's the point in asking questions? Go with your decision. But understand: the Truth has a way of stripping your MOTIVE naked and exposing you, embarassed, to the world.

Visit [url=http:// http://www.watchtower.org/]http://www.watchtower.org/[/url] and type in key words of your points of interest in the search box in the upper right corner. You may type in key-words such as: God; religion; last days; spiritism; faith, and other key-words that you may have other questions about. You don't have to request any information be sent to you, if you don't want; you can simply read through the free articles provided. You might want to request a free Bible to further your studies and understanding.

wolfeewoods Wrote:i don't know what i believe in...for some time i called myself buddhist. For i believe that we have to break free from this world, i believe that we will be stuck here until we reach nirvana - or some sort of other plain of existance.

But. I do not believe in pacifism, i don't believe that the problems of this world can be quelled without violence.

So surely i'm not buddhist? or is there a sect of buddhism that believes in alternate paths to enlightenment?
08-13-2010, 11:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-15-2010, 04:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)