Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new bie here.......
11-13-2009, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2009 12:20 AM by hopesclark.)
new bie here.......
Hi Everyone,
I am new here and Forum discussion is one of my hobbies.I think It's great to discuss about the topics which people like.I am learning much more things from forum discussion.It's great to be a part of the site and It was not difficult to be part of it as for the other sites.

kollagen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2009, 08:55 AM
RE: new bie here.......
Welcome! I hope the people here are more welcoming to you than they were to me!
11-14-2009, 10:29 AM
Don't try the hard done by routine Dmanao / TheSoul. You are an abusive bigot and a troll, hence why you were banned before. Even the theist moderator doesn't want you on his forum, take the hint.
11-14-2009, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2009 11:28 AM by TheSoul.)
You are the abusive bigot and troll Zagreus. If the modertor does not want me on this forum...why am I still here? I've seen your anger fool, you even quote my text and write in things that I would not say.

And you call me abusive?

Seriously you were not a teacher in school, if you were you must have been in a hill billie place! BTW I thought you were English(Unlike Atheists I research), in England there is no such thing as 6th Grade.

Thanks for showing your hypocrisy and bringing your arguments to a topic unreleated to your atheist beliefs.

Reported for spam.
As you can see hopesclark you already are not welcomed by people here on this forum. But that's atheism for ya!
11-14-2009, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2009 11:46 AM by Satanicbitch.)
Hi! Welcome to the site. Big Grin
(11-14-2009 08:55 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  Welcome! I hope the people here are more welcoming to you than they were to me!

*sigh* "The Soul", We have seen you before, we know you are just a troll. Give up.

The person that is truly happy is not the one who gets everything they want, but the one who learns to be happy with what they have.
11-14-2009, 12:48 PM
(11-14-2009 11:28 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  You are the abusive bigot and troll Zagreus. If the modertor does not want me on this forum...why am I still here? I've seen your anger fool, you even quote my text and write in things that I would not say.

Yes I do. I'm trying to show you how childish you come across, by acting in the same way. It worked with a couple of invading trolls a few weeks ago. You don't seem to get the hint.

(11-14-2009 11:28 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  And you call me abusive?

Yes. here's you being rude about GodRock's forum:

(11-12-2009 12:28 PM)TheSoul Wrote:  Due to this crappy system, I cannot edit the word "Narcisstic" I mispealt it and I saw that, but now I have spelled it right.

I didn't even change that one! It's from here: http://www.religionforums.org/thread-149...l#pid13956

(11-14-2009 11:28 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  Seriously you were not a teacher in school, if you were you must have been in a hill billie place! BTW I thought you were English(Unlike Atheists I research), in England there is no such thing as 6th Grade.

We don't have hill billies in England. Pikeys and chavs, yes, but not hill billies. I assure you I was a teacher. I have a certificate and two years of payslips to prove it too.

I'd have thought the fact I can spell 'colour', 'humour' and 'realise' properly would confirm I'm English. I'm actually having a cup of tea too!

(11-14-2009 11:28 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  Thanks for showing your hypocrisy and bringing your arguments to a topic unreleated to your atheist beliefs.

Thanks for showing your lack of education and bringing your homophobia to this forum. In case you forgot, you've also started calling me Parousia's Christian friend: http://www.religionforums.org/thread-1623-page-2.html

(11-14-2009 11:14 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  You stop posting then. It is obvious you and your false Christian friend Zag are full of hate and amazed by the topic about Atheists being Homosexual.

If you're going to accuse me of things, at least get it right.

(11-14-2009 11:28 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  Reported for spam.

I'll start worrying about this as soon as I get a warning in the top right of my screen, or a message from GodRocks.

TTFN.
11-14-2009, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2009 12:56 PM by TheSoul.)
I thought you were a false Christian before I researched more about you Zag. Your anger and bigotry and hate in this thread which is not about your insane beliefs, show that you are the troll. Go get educated and take your anger elsewhere. Even when teaching I have never met an ignorant person such as yourself!
(11-14-2009 12:48 PM)Zagreus Wrote:  
(11-14-2009 11:28 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  You are the abusive bigot and troll Zagreus. If the modertor does not want me on this forum...why am I still here? I've seen your anger fool, you even quote my text and write in things that I would not say.

Yes I do. I'm trying to show you how childish you come across, by acting in the same way. It worked with a couple of invading trolls a few weeks ago. You don't seem to get the hint.

(11-14-2009 11:28 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  And you call me abusive?

Yes. here's you being rude about GodRock's forum:

(11-12-2009 12:28 PM)TheSoul Wrote:  Due to this crappy system, I cannot edit the word "Narcisstic" I mispealt it and I saw that, but now I have spelled it right.

I didn't even change that one! It's from here: http://www.religionforums.org/thread-149...l#pid13956

(11-14-2009 11:28 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  Seriously you were not a teacher in school, if you were you must have been in a hill billie place! BTW I thought you were English(Unlike Atheists I research), in England there is no such thing as 6th Grade.

We don't have hill billies in England. Pikeys and chavs, yes, but not hill billies. I assure you I was a teacher. I have a certificate and two years of payslips to prove it too.

I'd have thought the fact I can spell 'colour', 'humour' and 'realise' properly would confirm I'm English. I'm actually having a cup of tea too!

Then why did you use the words "6 graders"? This is why I assumed you lived in America where there are hill billies, are you that BLIND you can't see what I say? I don't need to provide a link to where you said what you did, because people can easily click onto your name and search your posts to find what you've said.

Or they can go to the topic you seem enchanted about:

99% Of All Atheists are Homosexual.

Get educated. And find some logic.
(11-14-2009 11:33 AM)Satanicbitch Wrote:  Hi! Welcome to the site. Big Grin
(11-14-2009 08:55 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  Welcome! I hope the people here are more welcoming to you than they were to me!

*sigh* "The Soul", We have seen you before, we know you are just a troll. Give up.

Give up? Why? Because you can't debunk my arguments? Thank you for showing that I am winning this argument, and thank you for adding more spam to a topic. It shows YOU are the troll.

And Zag, calling a system crap is not hateful, since a system is not a being, I know you Atheists believe in Fairy tales, but I do not.

Atheism always gets exposed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRkRNv6QhkM

Farewell until tomorrow.
11-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Zag, SB, please, stop responding to this guy. He's already shown that he has nothing better to do than to sign in as different screennames after he's banned. The only way to stop him is to completely ignore him. Don't respond to him, don't communicate with him. Let him post as many trolling messages as he wishes. Take the high ground.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
11-14-2009, 04:20 PM
I know I shouldn't talk to him, but it's just so funny. I'll stop though if it's annoying other people and not entertaining anyone else.
11-14-2009, 06:05 PM
It encourages him to keep posting. This is how trolls get their kicks. If we don't starve him of that, he's going to just keep coming back.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)