Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
posting limits
07-02-2010, 08:45 PM
posting limits
This board is slow as molasses as it is so the character limits on posts need to be removed. I just spent several hours preparing a reply for my thread on dinosaur DNA only to be told it was too long to post. My reply was garbled in the process of dividing it to make it fit. I have severe arthritis in my hands, wrists and shoulders along with congestive heart failure that requires me to take medicine that causes severe fatigue. I don’t have the physical ability to sort out my post that is now lost for all practical purpose.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2010, 06:03 AM
RE: posting limits
I just spent several hours preparing a response to my thread on the dinosaur DNA is saying that it was too long to send. My reply was truncated in the process of dividing to make it fit. I suffer from severe arthritis in my hands, wrists and shoulders with congestive heart failure that requires me to take a drug that causes severe fatigue. I do not have the physical capacity to sort my speech has lost all practical purposes.

vouchers for pizza express
07-20-2010, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2010 07:32 AM by Raphael.)
RE: posting limits
the problem is your computer, your link, you are the weak link in the chain of events here and obviously you are unaware of the problem emanating from your end.
By the way you have two ends.

everything fine from my ends dude

is it time to upgrade both your computer and your brains hard drive, OS and the chip off the ole' block that will make you compute better?
so new crap will flow from you, both ends?
can't wait to smell what you have been thinking?

is that burning rubber I smell? Big Grin

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Limits of the Universe KAYSER 31 4,002 02-25-2015 06:36 PM
Last Post: badger
  The Limits of Science Messenger 23 3,368 12-23-2008 12:58 PM
Last Post: damian.hoffman

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)