Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
proof that God exists
12-31-2008, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2008 04:32 AM by smellycat.)
proof that God exists
i have lots of proof,wether you believe me is a diffrent matter.i had a major problem with lust,i really like women,beutiful creatures.but i was lusting over them.i asked for help from God.and don,t have that problem any more.i know i could not do this on my own my sinful nature was controlling me.so i know God exists.
now muslims cover there women and even put veils on them,so they won,t be tempted,this is wrong,to change others for your own sins,etc.and lots of people blame others rather than themselves.we need to take a look at ourselves and ask God to help.we are the ones that have the problem.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2009, 08:11 PM
RE: proof that God exists
This doesnt prove God exists, what you did is unlocking your inner strength and control, you achieved this by having God to believe in: You asked for help from your God to find a way not to lust anymore, your firm belief in this god and the fact that he would help you strengthened you. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that but it is not proof there actually is a god, the god was in you, it is your inner strength and will that you fed. Some people do not rely on a God to obtain such a result.
01-27-2009, 12:14 AM
nope ,i know God strengthened me spiritually,i have no need to lie or make anything up,i have no gain to do so.i tell you the truth,if you believe or not is your decision.

Good evil salvation
01-27-2009, 05:02 AM
(01-27-2009 12:14 AM)smellycat Wrote:  nope ,i know God strengthened me spiritually,i have no need to lie or make anything up,i have no gain to do so.i tell you the truth,if you believe or not is your decision.

I never you were lying, i just said this doesnt prove anything to me. You are a believer, you believe in a particular and unique faith, with a particular and unique set of rules. Therefore you are convinced that God, the way you like to picture him in your mind, helped you.

I have a different opinion on it and i have a different belief, who are you to judge if that is right or wrong? I thought only God could judge...
01-27-2009, 08:16 AM
who is judging you?

Good evil salvation
02-13-2009, 06:14 AM
(12-31-2008 04:28 AM)smellycat Wrote:  i have lots of proof,wether you believe me is a diffrent matter.i had a major problem with lust,i really like women,beutiful creatures.but i was lusting over them.i asked for help from God.and don,t have that problem any more.i know i could not do this on my own my sinful nature was controlling me.so i know God exists.
now muslims cover there women and even put veils on them,so they won,t be tempted,this is wrong,to change others for your own sins,etc.and lots of people blame others rather than themselves.we need to take a look at ourselves and ask God to help.we are the ones that have the problem.

The earth is not rotating by itself. Then why the fan is also not rotating by itself? As the invisible current is rotating the fan, the invisible God is rotating the earth. The rotation of earth is work of God. The earth is also the work of God. The rotation of fan is work. The fan is matter. Matter is a form of energy. Energy is work. Therefore the fan is also a form of work only. Thus everything is dynamism (work) only. The dynamo is God. You will immediately say that the dynamo is matter, matter is energy and since work is energy, dynamo is also a form of work. Then you will say God is also a form of work. This is the problem with the simile for God. Every simile is only a part of the creation and cannot stand as a perfect representation of the creator. God is beyond the concepts of work and no work because God is unimaginable.

You can infer the existence of God through this entire wonderful creation (work). But you cannot experience directly unless He enters a particular form of His work which is a human body like Rama, Krishna etc. You can infer the engineer by seeing the wonderful building constructed by him which is his work. But he is present only in a small room of that building. If you want to have a direct contact with him, you should search the room in which he is present. Since the whole building is his construction only, if you sit in some vacant room and try to talk with him, he will not speak to you. You have to identify that specific room in which he is present. In searching for the engineer you may find some other person in some room and can mistake him also as the engineer. Therefore you must have the knowledge of his identification.
02-13-2009, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2009 07:56 PM by B MAN.)
(12-31-2008 04:28 AM)smellycat Wrote:  i have lots of proof,wether you believe me is a diffrent matter.i had a major problem with lust,i really like women,beutiful creatures.but i was lusting over them.i asked for help from God.and don,t have that problem any more.i know i could not do this on my own my sinful nature was controlling me.so i know God exists.
1. so god made you gay?
2. so, you were too weak to control yourself? glad i am not that weak
3. yes, the muslims are at fault...i can agree with that
02-13-2009, 05:17 PM
no i,m married 9yrs and been faithful.weak is thinking you are not a sinner who does not need help.

Good evil salvation
02-13-2009, 07:57 PM
(02-13-2009 05:17 PM)smellycat Wrote:  no i,m married 9yrs and been faithful.weak is thinking you are not a sinner who does not need help.

but you couldn't do it without god. that makes god strong. you are still weak. i, on the other hand, can still do it despite denying that god exists, and with it his help. that makes me strong.
02-13-2009, 08:05 PM
no came back to God 2 yrs or so,i,m not weak but know i,m not happy.i know i need help.you might get help from your boss,my God i need

Good evil salvation

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)