Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
reasearch all these so called religions
01-27-2009, 07:57 PM
reasearch all these so called religions
they all fall flat on there face.follow Christ and stop listening to muppets.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2009, 08:10 PM
RE: reasearch all these so called religions
(01-27-2009 07:57 PM)smellycat Wrote:  they all fall flat on there face.follow Christ and stop listening to muppets.

smelly, from a scientific point of view, they are just as likely to be correct as you are. what makes your religion different?

why do you keep referencing that once popular tv show?
01-28-2009, 04:34 AM
(01-27-2009 08:10 PM)B MAN Wrote:  
(01-27-2009 07:57 PM)smellycat Wrote:  they all fall flat on there face.follow Christ and stop listening to muppets.

smelly, from a scientific point of view, they are just as likely to be correct as you are. what makes your religion different?

I think smellycat is using the term in the sense of puppets infering that they are under the control of Satan. In the UK muppet is usually used as a dismissive insult meaning idiot. Again I find this thread would be better placed upon the Christian forum as it is an attack rather than a question. Smellycat, the word there has two spellings = there/meaning over there & Their/ meaning belonging to them as in 'Their opinion is wrong.' I do not say this to put you down but rather to advise since your constant misspelling in application of it would tend to people dismissing what you have to say.

I would be very interested in hearing a more in depth explanation of your views in regards to the Gospel because at present I find too often that your logic is hard to follow and leads to confusion both in your purpose in what you post and in understanding your perspective/understanding.

God bless

Pilgrim Smile

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.
01-28-2009, 07:15 PM
(01-28-2009 04:34 AM)Pilgrim Wrote:  
(01-27-2009 08:10 PM)B MAN Wrote:  

I think smellycat is using the term in the sense of puppets infering that they are under the control of Satan. In the UK muppet is usually used as a dismissive insult meaning idiot. Again I find this thread would be better placed upon the Christian forum as it is an attack rather than a question. Smellycat, the word there has two spellings = there/meaning over there & Their/ meaning belonging to them as in 'Their opinion is wrong.' I do not say this to put you down but rather to advise since your constant misspelling in application of it would tend to people dismissing what you have to say.

I would be very interested in hearing a more in depth explanation of your views in regards to the Gospel because at present I find too often that your logic is hard to follow and leads to confusion both in your purpose in what you post and in understanding your perspective/understanding.

God bless

Pilgrim Smile
don't forget they're :|
01-28-2009, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2009 02:17 PM by God Rocks.)
-deleted spam-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anyone know about a religion called Moralism? JBogdan 0 255 01-19-2013 06:29 PM
Last Post: JBogdan
  The religion called atheism Unknowable 4 1,501 07-11-2011 07:21 PM
Last Post: Huitaca

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)