Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
science
12-03-2008, 11:02 AM
science
i find this is just a slow way of find out what God can do.and how complicated things are.i like scientists they must gain faith daily.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2008, 01:49 AM
RE: science
Says mister my religion rejects evolution, claimed that the sun went round the earth and that all humans are descended from two being who looked exactly like us 10,000 years ago. Science has found lots of things that support tese sorts of ideas, plenty.

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
12-04-2008, 02:19 AM
athos123 Wrote:Says mister my religion rejects evolution, claimed that the sun went round the earth and that all humans are descended from two being who looked exactly like us 10,000 years ago. Science has found lots of things that support tese sorts of ideas, plenty.
if you read genesis,God made men and women.evolution God spoke hence things began.sun going round the earth,no idea were that came from.

Good evil salvation
12-04-2008, 06:20 AM
Youve completely missed my point, science rejects these ideas, that were upheld for centuries by the catholic church on the basis of the bible and papal infalliability. Therefore science rejects these ideas, moving those who follow it away from having faith. These were simply written in the spirit of sarcasm to demonstrate cases were science directly contradicts religion, therefore reducing the feelings of faith in anyone who trusts the results or theories that do this.

12-04-2008, 07:13 AM
athos123 Wrote:Youve completely missed my point, science rejects these ideas, that were upheld for centuries by the catholic church on the basis of the bible and papal infalliability. Therefore science rejects these ideas, moving those who follow it away from having faith. These were simply written in the spirit of sarcasm to demonstrate cases were science directly contradicts religion, therefore reducing the feelings of faith in anyone who trusts the results or theories that do this.
you would think it would have the opposite effect,with the complexity of life stars solar systems,orbits etc.i would love to have the maths equation of a eclipse from out moon being so perfect,just like someone positioned the moon just in the right place,moon was nearer to earth ,would be huge compared to the sun,and the other way couldn,t eclipse it.the odds must be magnnificent.

Good evil salvation
12-04-2008, 08:03 AM
Not really when your dealing with trillions upon trillions of stars the chances of coming up with something like at least once arnt to small. There also stands the question then why are all the empty lifeless galaxies (or at least we think so) out there, and why are all these worlds so far apart that we have no way of getting there, why have all those superflous stars. And dont say the will of god that we cannot hope to understand, because you just interpreted it with your claims about the moon.

12-04-2008, 08:49 AM
athos123 Wrote:Not really when your dealing with trillions upon trillions of stars the chances of coming up with something like at least once arnt to small. There also stands the question then why are all the empty lifeless galaxies (or at least we think so) out there, and why are all these worlds so far apart that we have no way of getting there, why have all those superflous stars. And dont say the will of god that we cannot hope to understand, because you just interpreted it with your claims about the moon.
we are spirit,i imagine God can only send us to thus galaxy etc,and for good reason too.humans would try to dominate all places.

Good evil salvation
12-04-2008, 08:57 AM
Thats bad???

12-07-2008, 01:24 PM
smellycat Wrote:i find this is just a slow way of find out what God can do.and how complicated things are.i like scientists they must gain faith daily.
or maybe it's a way to learn about our environment so that we can develop tech that makes life easier and better.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)