02-03-2009, 03:44 AM
science only proves God
just there a bit slow working it out.?

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2009, 04:55 PM
RE: science only proves God
(02-03-2009 03:44 AM)smellycat Wrote:  just there a bit slow working it out.?
fine smelly, prove god to me.

to say that you can prove [or disprove] god is the most ignorant of statements
07-14-2013, 05:44 AM
we can't prove anything but Something created us. whatever that Something is needs to be honored, reverenced.

why do any of us need to prove anything? we all believe what we believe.

just because you can't actually prove something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

we all come to our own conclusion.

mine is my relationship with God is sacred and my business.
07-14-2013, 05:52 AM
(07-14-2013 05:44 AM)mary jaye Wrote:  mine is my relationship with God is sacred and my business.
Yet you go about and extoll it on an internet forum... We get it. Anyways, look at the date on the last post in this thread. That post was made before even I joined the forum, and I'm one of the oldest posters (in forum years that is). Was it THAT necessary to resurrect a thread that had been laid to rest so long ago?

07-14-2013, 07:10 AM
(07-14-2013 05:44 AM)mary jaye Wrote:  we can't prove anything but Something created us. whatever that Something is needs to be honored, reverenced.

Why does it need to be honoured? What if the thing that created us doesn't even posses the ability to know we are honouring it? What's the point?

Quote:why do any of us need to prove anything? we all believe what we believe.

just because you can't actually prove something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

we all come to our own conclusion.

No one needs to prove anything. But if you believe you are privy to some truth and want others to agree with you, then you do need something to support your position.

Quote:mine is my relationship with God is sacred and my business.

That's fine but if you don't mind, how does one have a relationship with a being they cannot see, talk to or interact with?

Absence of evidence is evidence of absence - Me
07-14-2013, 10:37 AM
(07-14-2013 05:52 AM)IMtM Wrote:  
(07-14-2013 05:44 AM)mary jaye Wrote:  mine is my relationship with God is sacred and my business.
Yet you go about and extoll it on an internet forum... We get it. Anyways, look at the date on the last post in this thread. That post was made before even I joined the forum, and I'm one of the oldest posters (in forum years that is). Was it THAT necessary to resurrect a thread that had been laid to rest so long ago?

i did not post because the thread was old. i posted because i WANTED to post a remark. ok?

i just joined the forum.

i can't even see well....don't even drive a car. YOU look at dates of threads. and i will do what i want. i will post where i please.
i have not been commenting on petty things like the date of the post to you and i will not in the future.

God loves all of us. have a peaceful sunday!!
07-14-2013, 12:15 PM
I don't personally have a problem with posters resurrecting old threads if they have something new they wish to add. We just ask new posters to be aware of the time dates and understand that if you attempt to address a poster from an old thread they are more than likely long gone and will never answer.
07-14-2013, 12:34 PM
(07-14-2013 12:15 PM)Visqueen Wrote:  I don't personally have a problem with posters resurrecting old threads if they have something new they wish to add. We just ask new posters to be aware of the time dates and understand that if you attempt to address a poster from an old thread they are more than likely long gone and will never answer.

that's fine. posting helps me to think of God.

i have a hard enough time being able to read let alone see the date on a post.

i don't worry if i get no responses. God is out there.
07-14-2013, 06:56 PM
(07-14-2013 12:34 PM)mary jaye Wrote:  
(07-14-2013 12:15 PM)Visqueen Wrote:  I don't personally have a problem with posters resurrecting old threads if they have something new they wish to add. We just ask new posters to be aware of the time dates and understand that if you attempt to address a poster from an old thread they are more than likely long gone and will never answer.

that's fine. posting helps me to think of God.

i have a hard enough time being able to read let alone see the date on a post.

i don't worry if i get no responses. God is out there.

I don't think that there is any compelling evidence for God, gods, or any other form of supernatural entity, and claims based on 'personal experience' of God is dubious at best.
07-14-2013, 08:18 PM
(07-14-2013 10:37 AM)mary jaye Wrote:  
(07-14-2013 05:52 AM)IMtM Wrote:  

i did not post because the thread was old. i posted because i WANTED to post a remark. ok?

i just joined the forum.

i can't even see well....don't even drive a car. YOU look at dates of threads. and i will do what i want. i will post where i please.
i have not been commenting on petty things like the date of the post to you and i will not in the future.

God loves all of us. have a peaceful sunday!!

Smile
Bless you for resurrecting this thread!!
Yes, we need to honor our Creator... and someday "every knee will bow"

"I challenge...to come up with one practical application of biology that would have been impossible were it not for the hypothesis of evolution" Sonenthal, New Scientist

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The science proves the existence of God!!! Jesusdpm 23 2,462 02-07-2017 07:04 PM
Last Post: PeterPants
  I found many chatters in the science forum do not believe in God they are too narcis asid6 146 12,215 03-11-2016 07:32 AM
Last Post: Herminator
  Science, God and My Philosophy georgeTmaxwell 18 2,051 03-11-2016 01:36 AM
Last Post: Herminator
  Science explains the existence of God. Greatest I am 1 634 08-16-2012 12:45 PM
Last Post: Greatest I am
Exclamation Sun proves: Jesus descended from Heaven, rose from dead, will resurrect the dead,… godislove 21 4,161 01-08-2009 03:15 PM
Last Post: Shadrach

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)