Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
science shows are so funny
01-26-2009, 09:10 AM
science shows are so funny
listen out for these words......if,thought,assumed,expect,believes,evolved,searching for proof and evidence,around,mystery,roughly about,turn back the clock,mysterious,just like watching a cartoon,makebelieve.there that clever they tell us there thoeries but have little proof.gheesh you must have a lot of faith to believe in science,lol.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2009, 01:15 AM
RE: science shows are so funny
As opposed to fairies, unicorns and their big cuddly friend god! If you think theres no proof then read up on whatever the show was about and understand the assumptions made before you judge whether theyre justified, stop spouting junk!

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
01-27-2009, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2009 01:56 AM by smellycat.)
scientists sound like politicians you can,t pin them down to anything.they must be good actors not knowing much but pretending they know lots.
i don,t make these tv shows were scientists look like fools.maybe they should talk about things they do know instead of feeding people with theories.big propaganda of tv lies.
i watch science programs as cartoons.i love watching most haunted as a comedy.i suppose what we get from muppets is another thing.

Good evil salvation
01-27-2009, 03:44 PM
(01-27-2009 01:49 AM)smellycat Wrote:  i watch science programs as cartoons.i love watching most haunted as a comedy.i suppose what we get from muppets is another thing.

If "most haunted" is one of the "science" shows you watch, then clearly you don't know what the word means.

Science is not about 100% certainty. That's what faith is for.

---------------
Not selling anything.
01-27-2009, 03:58 PM
might aswell be just another we think subject.

Good evil salvation
01-28-2009, 02:51 AM
So you believe your religion because they say theyre right, rather trhan admitting they might be wrong? You shun the trials of thought in favour of others to rule your mind without evidence of any substantiated kind? You relax your privelage to free thought upon what you can perceive is true and suplant this reality with one baced on a book so full of myths, miracles and other occurances almost entirely unsupported scientifically and historically?
If so than permit me to pity your loss of humanity by your refusal to examine the world, and insistence to dumbly be fed 'knowledge' by those who claim that they know the complete truth rather than those that attempt to work it out!

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
01-28-2009, 03:22 AM
no need to work anything out without God life is pointless and meaningless.

Good evil salvation
01-28-2009, 07:29 PM
(01-26-2009 09:10 AM)smellycat Wrote:  listen out for these words......if,thought,assumed,expect,believes,evolved,searching for proof and evidence,around,mystery,roughly about,turn back the clock,mysterious,just like watching a cartoon,makebelieve.there that clever they tell us there thoeries but have little proof.gheesh you must have a lot of faith to believe in science,lol.

Science speaks of facts without absolute certainty: religion speaks of absolute certainty without facts.
01-28-2009, 07:37 PM
that,s faith m8.lol.

Good evil salvation
01-28-2009, 11:01 PM
(01-28-2009 07:37 PM)smellycat Wrote:  that,s faith m8.lol.

That's worthless m8.lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Funny! Herminator 24 3,402 07-06-2015 05:47 PM
Last Post: DaveM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)