Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sculpture?
09-03-2013, 11:03 PM
sculpture?
I saw a sculpture in 1983 of Christ carrying the cross to Calgary and the cross was made out of all sorts of different walks of life, nurses, doctors, firemen, electricians, etc..... Does any one know of this sculpture and can you please help me find out. I'm trying to do something like it for a school auction project. Please
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: sculpture?
you saw it already right? so why do you want to see it again unless you are planing for something no good. Just so you know, Calgary has heavy security

Click Here to know more about Islam
09-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Well I was hoping for something more productive than this, I would like to do this for an art school auction project and I need it as an example.
09-04-2013, 11:34 PM
I don't know how much help this forum can be - did you try just googling it?
05-01-2014, 04:38 AM
Sculpture is the branch of the visual arts that operates in three dimensions and one of the plastic arts. Durable sculptural processes originally used carving and modelling in stone, metal, ceramics, wood and other materials but since modernism, shifts in sculptural process led to an almost complete freedom of materials and process. A wide variety of materials may be worked by removal such as carving, assembled by welding or modelling or molded, or cast.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)