Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sin of Falun Gong
10-24-2009, 07:23 AM
sin of Falun Gong
More than 1,400 persons, directly or indirectly, died as a result of Falun Gong prior to its being banned by the Chinese government in July 1999. The main causes of death were:

1. Practitioners refusing medical treatment, which resulted in their rapid deterioration and eventual death.
e.g. Huang Haoxiang, a retired worker from Shanghai and hypertension sufferer, refused to see a doctor or take medicine after May 1998, when he took up Falun Gong. It was untreated hypertension that led to Huang's death, from a cerebral hemorrhage, in June 1999.
This obdurate refusal to seek medical advice originated in Li Hongzhi's contention that: "Taking medicine while practicing Falun Gong indicates a lack of faith in Falun Gong's power to cure illness. If you truly believe, why take medicine?"
Li Hongzhi once said said: "The ability to let go of the mortal round of life and death signifies godship; the inability so to do signifies mortality."
2. Adherents being denounced as demons and killed by their fellow Falun Gong practitioners.
In February 1998, Falun Gong practitioner Wu Deqiao from Wujiang City, Jiangsu Province stabbed his wife to death, utterly convinced she had become a demon when she criticized his obsession with the cult.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2009, 10:43 AM
RE: sin of Falun Gong
What's your point in posting this here? Just to spread information?

It's quite interesting, so I'll look into it more. No need to post it lots on the forum though, once would have done.
10-25-2009, 09:58 AM
To Zagreus
Actually,at I indeed hate what Falun Gong did. I don't know why so many people still overwhelm in it, and I don't know why so many people call it religion. If it is religion, I would think that religion is so terrible!
10-30-2009, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2009 01:08 AM by Azrael17.)
RE: sin of Falun Gong
(10-24-2009 07:23 AM)belief Wrote:  More than 1,400 persons, directly or indirectly, died as a result of Falun Gong prior to its being banned by the Chinese government in July 1999. The main causes of death were:

1. Practitioners refusing medical treatment, which resulted in their rapid deterioration and eventual death.
e.g. Huang Haoxiang, a retired worker from Shanghai and hypertension sufferer, refused to see a doctor or take medicine after May 1998, when he took up Falun Gong. It was untreated hypertension that led to Huang's death, from a cerebral hemorrhage, in June 1999.
This obdurate refusal to seek medical advice originated in Li Hongzhi's contention that: "Taking medicine while practicing Falun Gong indicates a lack of faith in Falun Gong's power to cure illness. If you truly believe, why take medicine?"
Li Hongzhi once said said: "The ability to let go of the mortal round of life and death signifies godship; the inability so to do signifies mortality."
2. Adherents being denounced as demons and killed by their fellow Falun Gong practitioners.
In February 1998, Falun Gong practitioner Wu Deqiao from Wujiang City, Jiangsu Province stabbed his wife to death, utterly convinced she had become a demon when she criticized his obsession with the cult.

It's not a Religion if it is a Wrong Immoral path to follow.
It's not a Religion if it causes more harm than good.

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Masturbation: To Sin or Not to Sin? Murphy Weine 11 1,948 11-16-2012 04:23 PM
Last Post: Yefet
  Internal Arrangements Made by the Epoch Times, the Falun Gong Newspaper, to Fabricate scoot 0 263 04-21-2012 05:23 PM
Last Post: scoot
  Falun Dafa Cultivation Saves a Cancer Patient's Life jet00078 2 964 04-21-2011 05:45 AM
Last Post: Huitaca
  Falun Gong Ate My Homework digipixel 2 707 06-11-2010 09:29 AM
Last Post: digipixel
  "Falun Dafa saved my family " our practiser said White 0 706 06-10-2010 01:50 AM
Last Post: White

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)