Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
some questions...?
06-05-2010, 02:27 PM
some questions...?
....(1) if you had the chance , what questions would you ask god ? and (2) how do you think the pressence of god would affect us and the planet......do you think people could comprehend that there is a creator ? .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2010, 02:34 PM
RE: some questions...?
(1) I would ask god:
"Why are you hiding yourself from your creation?"
"What was the point of creating us?"
"Why not just create us in heaven and leave us there?"
"Why didn't you stop Satan from corrupting the world?"
"Why did you create humans with the ability to sin?"

There's many more questions but these are some of the main ones.

(2) Since the idea of a creator isn't a new one, I think we could comprehend it.
06-06-2010, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 07:26 AM by kevlar.)
(06-05-2010 02:34 PM)lostsurf9111 Wrote:  (1) I would ask god:

(2) Since the idea of a creator isn't a new one, I think we could comprehend it.

So you, apparently, would be speaking to one of the gods created by man?
What questions would you ask of a real god, if one existed?
(06-05-2010 02:27 PM)hillbilly Wrote:  ....(1) if you had the chance , what questions would you ask god ? and (2) how do you think the pressence of god would affect us and the planet......do you think people could comprehend that there is a creator ? .

Where's the beer?
How come you've got all the bloody unicorns?..............lol
Mate, how the fok did you come up with all of this schit?
Do you piscs yourself laughing at religions?
What is it with the black holes dude?
You ever get sick of this schit?
and lots more....................

????????????????
06-06-2010, 07:48 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 08:04 AM by hillbilly.)

(1) what would your answers be to those questions , (2) i think a lot of people would struggle with the truth !!! . i would imagine if god appeared , that would be a bit of a shock to the system.....well for some anyway .
(06-06-2010 07:17 AM)kevlar Wrote:  

So you, apparently, would be speaking to one of the gods created by man?
(06-05-2010 02:27 PM)hillbilly Wrote:  ....(1) if you had the chance , what questions would you ask god ? and (2) how do you think the pressence of god would affect us and the planet......do you think people could comprehend that there is a creator ? .

Where's the beer?
How come you've got all the bloody unicorns?..............lol
Mate, how the fok did you come up with all of this schit?
Do you piscs yourself laughing at religions?
What is it with the black holes dude?
You ever get sick of this schit?
and lots more....................
kevlar......you sound as if you focus on the good stuff god has created and given us Big Grin , not the nasty stuff . you dont seem to carry a chip on your shoulder.......unlike some . anybody else got questions ? .
9111 , do you really think god would allow us into heaven after what we have done to this planet ?.........no!!! . we are still the same as we were 2-3ooo years ago , were just modern day war mongering savages . we are the problem .
06-06-2010, 08:09 AM
billy, why would a real god, not the gumby clones the religions believe in, even have a heaven or hell. Why would the creator of EVERYTHING have some sort of agenda, why would he care what we do on this planet, or what billions of other creatures do on billions of other planets.

????????????????
06-06-2010, 08:35 AM
(06-06-2010 08:09 AM)kevlar Wrote:  billy, why would a real god, not the gumby clones the religions believe in, even have a heaven or hell. Why would the creator of EVERYTHING have some sort of agenda, why would he care what we do on this planet, or what billions of other creatures do on billions of other planets.
i do have some theorys on that , and involves the matrix ( shock horror!! ) . what are your theorys ? .
06-06-2010, 10:42 AM
My theory
Quote: Why would the creator of EVERYTHING have some sort of agenda,

????????????????
06-06-2010, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 11:20 AM by hillbilly.)
(06-06-2010 10:42 AM)kevlar Wrote:  My theory
.......thats a question .
(06-06-2010 11:02 AM)hillbilly Wrote:  
(06-06-2010 10:42 AM)kevlar Wrote:  My theory
.......thats a question .
ok , i was being a bit cheeky there .
06-06-2010, 11:41 AM
Quote:So you, apparently, would be speaking to one of the gods created by man?

Not sure. Probably, where did you come from? How did you get here? Why are you here? You know, questions about the god's origins and intent.

Quote:(1) what would your answers be to those questions

My answer would be that he doesn't exist.

Quote:9111 , do you really think god would allow us into heaven after what we have done to this planet ?.........no!!! . we are still the same as we were 2-3ooo years ago , were just modern day war mongering savages . we are the problem .

I was talking about before creation. Why didn't god create us in heaven instead of on earth?
06-06-2010, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 12:14 PM by hillbilly.)
....agenda ? . like everything else......theres a procedure to follow . i would of thought that god spent a long long time thinking and setting everything up , long before he allowed creation to begin . we are in a sense organic robots , with a tiny bit of programing to get us fired up . creating all and everything would and IS the most complex procedure possible . like building a car from scratch , you dont just through the parts on the ground and hope the said car builds its self , you build said car as per manual.......you take your time and do the job by the book . we are that car , our bodys are the chassis -roof -doors , internal organs is the engine , our brain is the ECU and god......is slowly re-programing us , setting us up the way were origanily manufactured to be.....and this takes a long long time . i believe that createing the universe and life , is so complex that we will never fully understand how god pulled this off and why . we dont even know how long we have been around.....do we . we dont even know what gods big plan is .
(06-06-2010 11:41 AM)lostsurf9111 Wrote:  
Quote:So you, apparently, would be speaking to one of the gods created by man?

Not sure. Probably, where did you come from? How did you get here? Why are you here? You know, questions about the god's origins and intent.

Quote:(1) what would your answers be to those questions

My answer would be that he doesn't exist.

Quote:9111 , do you really think god would allow us into heaven after what we have done to this planet ?.........no!!! . we are still the same as we were 2-3ooo years ago , were just modern day war mongering savages . we are the problem .

I was talking about before creation. Why didn't god create us in heaven instead of on earth?
ok how about this . "matrix theory" , we are in a matrix pods ( like the movie ) and we are only here in our own minds , in other words our bodys are in heaven , but our minds are on earth ( hell ) and heaven was the hell of all hells . what would you say or how would that affect you if that was true ? .

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)