Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
someone called me a "satan droid"
01-05-2009, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2009 04:00 PM by twenty-two20.)
someone called me a "satan droid"
Someone rated me a -1 and called me a "satan droid" in their comment.

I am not a droid (all biological) and have nothing to do with satan. Fact is, I assist at church services, lead prayers and otherwise contribute to a mainstream denomination. Whoever called me names, you are forgiven for your pettiness and nastiness, and for labelling me something I am not. I may not be your particular type of Christian. I hope you don't spread too much more hate around. Just a new member here, getting into the discussions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2009, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2009 05:14 PM by smellycat.)
RE: someone called me a "satan droid"
i called you this,you posted 9 times,then attacked me by satan,so i have informed you of your attack.
don,t worry i know people get used.nothing personal,people get used all the time.
people should start noticing a spirit war soon,satan hates me.lol.

Good evil salvation
01-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Don't take the opinions of any single forum member personally. I've actually found your posts so far to be insightful.

smellycat, I looked and couldn't find any post where you where attacked by twenty-two20, but if I missed it correct me.

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Yeah, you seem like a pretty sensible person. I'd expect someone like yourself to deal with such disdain in a mature manner.
01-06-2009, 03:08 AM
on my reputation m8,just pointing out what a spirit war entails.

Good evil salvation
01-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Thanks. Just getting started on these forums never had one with a "reputation" rating rating before. It was in those ratings that I got the comment. Just being a newbie here.
01-19-2009, 03:01 PM
whats a reputation rating? well I'd relax mate seems kind of petty to rate someone anyway. hey its not so bad being called a satanist. I used to know one he was actually an anti cosmic satanist which is a very unusual sect its not satan as in the christian reference and he was a nice guy. so don't let hate crime bring you down. It hurts us all at times. Big Grin

Philosophy is science's sexy cousin.
01-25-2009, 08:49 AM
Sheesh! Whatever happened to turn the other cheek people!?

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)