Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the SUN god Ra does more for us every day than any god every mentioned
01-24-2010, 01:13 AM
the SUN god Ra does more for us every day than any god every mentioned
Is the sun and the earth life forms ..... can we prove this scientifically? I believe we can logically, is that a form of science, logic! Well only a life form can create life.. not a rock, a piece of metal, or any nonlife. it is proven the sun made the earth. the sun must be a life form beacause the earth also created life. so it can not be a non life form. The same hydrogen the sun fusions to make helium to inturn make the rest of the elements to create us must be an act of a life form of some sort. Only a life can create life .. even if a robot learned to create life. it was created by a life form therefore a robot is a type of life form. The sun and earth must be life forms. Since this is the case then the sun and earth is our fathers and mothers respectively... Take a digital image of your eyes and zoom in on it on your compter .. you will notice inside your pupil there is a light that resembles a Sun .. shinning bright . even all life shines light, look at us in infared .. you see the same glorious sun colors .. even the earth within resembles a sun ..... Is this not enough scientific proof .... well how about comparing the suns powers to any god that ever has been written about ..... the suns light touches us all but we cant grab it ... however are skin and the plants skin can absorbthis light to make food and vitamins etc ... it feeds the plankton .to feed the ocean.. it even controls our time ... father time ..... its more scientific proof that the sun is the true god that illudes everyone.... Think about it ... why would a god hide away .. for no one to see him or even a representative of him ... dont make sense .... The sun god Ra .. hides from no one but rises every day for all of its children to see every day ..... what more proof does any one need .... The Sun God Ra does more for us all than any god that has ever been mentioned. so has our mother earth ... just like you are born in a bag of water in your mothers stomach. so the oceans are mother earths bag of water which all life on earth was born out of .... this is all scientific proof ... but all scientist act blind as they can measure and observe but can not put the common sense part of it together ??????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2010, 01:22 AM
RE: the SUN god Ra does more for us every day than any god every mentioned
I'm sorry KAMONRA but before the clever ones start, nothing you wrote has a single aspect of science in it, as an aside the sun you see in the pupil is light reflecting from the retina.
01-24-2010, 01:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2010 01:36 AM by Venedi Sporoi.)
More than anything, what portion of sense there is in the OP is philosophical; no observable divine intervention on this Earth is comparable to the nurturing presence of the Sun, and other things that help carefully cultivate the floating garden that is Earth. Even the main elements in our body could only have been created inside of stars, as has been touched upon in other threads, and among these stars our sun would be a main contributor of our raw materials. She is Matushka Krasny Solntse; our Red Mother Sun!

In the realm of proof though, I have to admit it leaves much to be desired. It is a trend that life begets life, but what do we know if it's a rule?
01-24-2010, 10:49 AM
(01-24-2010 01:22 AM)minus459 Wrote:  I'm sorry KAMONRA but before the clever ones start, nothing you wrote has a single aspect of science in it, as an aside the sun you see in the pupil is light reflecting from the retina.
what do you mean no science...... first aspect of science .. is the fact the sun made all things in the solar sytem ..... the fact that the sun controls all our winds ......and oceans...along with the moon .. who is controled by the sun ..... also the fact that we are 80% water wich is made from h2o that we cant even have oxegen if the sun doesn't fusion ....to make these elements ...
and you say something about retna ... but why would it look exactly like a sun .. with sun rays and all .. in the middle of your eye...its obvious since these are the instruments that collect that very sun light ....the big bang theory .... and all energy in one was science proved ... also remember the law of thermodynamics which state .. energy can not be created or destroyed .. there fore there was no creation ... the supreme being allways was .. and has just transformed his energy into different forms.....and if this law is true then the universe will never die just recycling itself .........
01-24-2010, 10:59 AM
And the supreme being is the sun, sol, a little star out on the edge of the universe?
Ok
01-24-2010, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2010 11:19 AM by KAMONRA.)
(01-24-2010 01:36 AM)Venedi Sporoi Wrote:  More than anything, what portion of sense there is in the OP is philosophical; no observable divine intervention on this Earth is comparable to the nurturing presence of the Sun, and other things that help carefully cultivate the floating garden that is Earth. Even the main elements in our body could only have been created inside of stars, as has been touched upon in other threads, and our sun would be the main contributor of our raw materials. She is Matushka Krasny Solntse; our Red Mother Sun!

In the realm of proof though, I have to admit it leaves much to be desired. It is a trend that life begets life, but what do we know if it's a rule?
YOU ARE RIGHT WE ARE NOT SURE , BUT OBSERVATION IS CLEAR .. WE HAVE NEVER SEEN A Non life make life ..and if it is not a life form than it had to be made by a life form . which that life form must be greater than us ....
(01-24-2010 10:59 AM)minus459 Wrote:  And the supreme being is the sun, sol, a little star out on the edge of the universe?
Ok
no read my thread who is the supreme being then you will understand
01-24-2010, 11:54 AM
(01-24-2010 11:06 AM)KAMONRA Wrote:  no read my thread who is the supreme being then you will understand

Can you please be precise that who is the supreme being according to you?sun??
01-24-2010, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2010 12:33 PM by KAMONRA.)
(01-24-2010 11:54 AM)TruthWon Wrote:  
(01-24-2010 11:06 AM)KAMONRA Wrote:  no read my thread who is the supreme being then you will understand

ok ... the big bang theory states all was contained in one particle. this was the supreme being .... now science says theres evidence to suggest there were multiple bigbangs ... then this would mean the supreme being is infinite..... but thats not yet proven .. but we do know there was atleast one big bang ... so for simplicity we will use that ...... that one particle was desrcibed as being the most dense star with all stars and all matter and all stellar dust contained in one ...This was the the supreme being .... what does it look like my one brain can not desrcibe all ....the whole point in the big bang occurring was because the supreme being decided to make a companion out of itself .....like a single cell molicule ....splitting itself in two .. this explosion we call the big bang was this process of dividing in two .... two suns .... Amen and Amenette .. the first father and mother of the universe. Now these two gods .. the first gods ... together could describe the supreme being ....they were also the first masculine and feminine energy forces acting as seperate ...gods or entities ....together Amen and Amenette ... mated ....which actually lead to them going supernova creating the first two galaxies.... and the third tier gods .. so all stars are high gods children of Amen and Amennette the great suns, or suns of the supreme being. these two galaxies live for eras on eras and there black holes were the symbols of Amen and Amenette's power . your eyes when you close them , that is the signature of the two black holes ..showing the mark of amen and amennettes power as you are a child of amen and amennette. two black holes side by side .. but the were far apart because they twirl the first two galaxies of stars .. the third tier gods .....these two galaxies collided and then made more galaxies and this process was exponential. to we get to are little star Ra .. and his mate Earth. and us the children ..... the stars ar particularly masculine geo-life forms and planets are for the most part femenine geo-life forms....... this all breaks down scientifically ... seeing how we are all made of thes same elements .. that are arranged by electron , protons and neutrons ... who their selves resembles these same suns and planents ..... so as far as im concerned ,...this kimetic religion can be proved more so than any bible, quran, buddhist, yahweh and who ever else they call god .. and what gets me every body gods seems to hide and cant be found ....................???? not this what i speak so the sun .. is a hihg god .. and our geological father that deserves praise worship and thanks for all that he gives and protects ... look at that you tube video ....the sun protects us and can kill us at any moment .. its not natural occurrances its Ra the sun god being a living life form but on a scale we cannot understand ... just like on micro-organism we dont fully understand ...... the sun is truly macro ... ....also if you look at the correlations of jesus life how it matches the suns cycles on christmas, easter, fathers day etc... then its clear the refrence to jesus and all his proclaimed powers was stolen from this sun worship (egyptians) but i now understand now scientifically why they worship the sun ....
01-24-2010, 01:52 PM
(01-24-2010 12:29 PM)KAMONRA Wrote:  

ok ... the big bang theory states all was contained in one particle. this was the supreme being .... now science says theres evidence to suggest there were multiple bigbangs ... then this would mean the supreme being is infinite..... but thats not yet proven .. but we do know there was atleast one big bang ... so for simplicity we will use that ...... that one particle was desrcibed as being the most dense star with all stars and all matter and all stellar dust contained in one ...This was the the supreme being .... what does it look like my one brain can not desrcibe all ....the whole point in the big bang occurring was because the supreme being decided to make a companion out of itself .....like a single cell molicule ....splitting itself in two .. this explosion we call the big bang was this process of dividing in two .... two suns .... Amen and Amenette .. the first father and mother of the universe. Now these two gods .. the first gods ... together could describe the supreme being ....they were also the first masculine and feminine energy forces acting as seperate ...gods or entities ....together Amen and Amenette ... mated ....which actually lead to them going supernova creating the first two galaxies.... and the third tier gods .. so all stars are high gods children of Amen and Amennette the great suns, or suns of the supreme being. these two galaxies live for eras on eras and there black holes were the symbols of Amen and Amenette's power . your eyes when you close them , that is the signature of the two black holes ..showing the mark of amen and amennettes power as you are a child of amen and amennette. two black holes side by side .. but the were far apart because they twirl the first two galaxies of stars .. the third tier gods .....these two galaxies collided and then made more galaxies and this process was exponential. to we get to are little star Ra .. and his mate Earth. and us the children ..... the stars ar particularly masculine geo-life forms and planets are for the most part femenine geo-life forms....... this all breaks down scientifically ... seeing how we are all made of thes same elements .. that are arranged by electron , protons and neutrons ... who their selves resembles these same suns and planents ..... so as far as im concerned ,...this kimetic religion can be proved more so than any bible, quran, buddhist, yahweh and who ever else they call god .. and what gets me every body gods seems to hide and cant be found ....................???? not this what i speak so the sun .. is a hihg god .. and our geological father that deserves praise worship and thanks for all that he gives and protects ... look at that you tube video ....the sun protects us and can kill us at any moment .. its not natural occurrances its Ra the sun god being a living life form but on a scale we cannot understand ... just like on micro-organism we dont fully understand ...... the sun is truly macro ... ....also if you look at the correlations of jesus life how it matches the suns cycles on christmas, easter, fathers day etc... then its clear the refrence to jesus and all his proclaimed powers was stolen from this sun worship (egyptians) but i now understand now scientifically why they worship the sun ....

So all your theory means, that Sun is the God of all the humans, and Sun create all the universe, stars, sea, moon, mountain etc etc right?
But Why? wats the reason behind? did Sun ever told any1?
01-24-2010, 03:56 PM
(01-24-2010 01:52 PM)TruthWon Wrote:  
(01-24-2010 12:29 PM)KAMONRA Wrote:  

So all your theory means, that Sun is the God of all the humans, and Sun create all the universe, stars, sea, moon, mountain etc etc right?
But Why? wats the reason behind? did Sun ever told any1?
it didnt create the universe just our solar system ... and why is another long topic ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Day of Judgment Day: Feast of Trumpets as Gabriel blows the Final Trumpet ShepardForever8 3 1,795 04-12-2014 03:52 AM
Last Post: Spiny Norman
  One God, One Message, God's Kingdom is near... Sweetflower87 2 509 12-08-2013 01:24 PM
Last Post: Huitaca
  GOD IS ALIVE, GOD IS female, and SHE SPOKE TO Me on 12/06/2010 Jesus II 5 2,152 03-18-2012 09:49 PM
Last Post: Satyros
  The Day God Spoke To Me TheHumbleWitness 190 12,218 01-08-2012 09:04 PM
Last Post: kevlar
Toungue Day of the SUN theMIDDLEway 18 2,669 11-02-2011 04:07 AM
Last Post: steveeden
  Did God and Noah do unto others in Noah’s day? Greatest I am 61 7,461 10-30-2011 07:47 PM
Last Post: steveeden
  Sun Worship - Jesus = Sun ??? USScancast 10 3,644 10-28-2011 03:31 PM
Last Post: AirForceTech
  God 3%. Satan 97%. Does God needs a new marketing man? Greatest I am 13 2,057 06-07-2011 09:57 PM
Last Post: georgeTmaxwell
  Creating my day in advance and give thanks to the owner (God.) faith folau 0 566 01-25-2011 03:10 PM
Last Post: faith folau
  An All-Evil God is Just as Reasonable as an All-Good God lostsurf9111 21 3,717 07-03-2010 03:21 PM
Last Post: lostsurf9111

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)