Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the divinity of jesus
07-23-2010, 11:10 AM
the divinity of jesus
In the bible we find many passages both in the old and new testament regarding the doctrine concerning God.

The Jews, specifically those who were born before Jesus was, and the writers of gospels believe that the prevailing belief of the time was that there is only one divine person, the Father, as the only true God.

The unbelievers in Jesus’s divinity, finds it difficult to comprehend the assertion of those who believe that Jesus is God also. Their main contention, according to the believers, is written in John 1:1;“In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.” In this verse they say that the “word” mention in this verse was Jesus. So, according to this verse Jesus is God, how many Gods are there now?

Contradictions and inconsistencies in the bible will surface if we follow and believe in this line of reasoning. Many passages of the bible states these facts, and Jesus himself expressly speaks of a God other than himself. He himself declares his subjection to God, the Father , in many instances, and even disown those infinite perfections which belong only to the God Almighty.

-----what's your opinion?
-----more to discuss on my blog HERE

i have more to discuss here.
http://religionreviewphlippines.blogspot.com/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2010, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2010 01:09 PM by Raphael.)
RE: the divinity of jesus
give me your best proof OUTSIDE of the bible
re:jesus

the very best should be available
easily found
but it is not
everything is surrounded by fuzzy BS, just like aliens and UFO

never existed
no REAL proof he did, no REAL proof aliens either.

but the IGNORANT wanna believe both?

SORRY BUT THOSE ARE THE FACTS

NAME ONE EYEWITNESS TO THE BIGGEST LIE of the past 2000 years?
A big LIE used to colonize the world and get rid of 100+ million heathens.

nice savior ewe cling too.

(07-23-2010 11:10 AM)annoneone Wrote:  -----what's your opinion?

still want me to visit your blog?

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
Find all posts by this user
07-23-2010, 01:32 PM
(07-23-2010 11:10 AM)annoneone Wrote:  In the bible we find many passages both in the old and new testament regarding the doctrine concerning God.

The Jews, specifically those who were born before Jesus was, and the writers of gospels believe that the prevailing belief of the time was that there is only one divine person, the Father, as the only true God.

The unbelievers in Jesus’s divinity, finds it difficult to comprehend the assertion of those who believe that Jesus is God also. Their main contention, according to the believers, is written in John 1:1;“In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.” In this verse they say that the “word” mention in this verse was Jesus. So, according to this verse Jesus is God, how many Gods are there now?

Contradictions and inconsistencies in the bible will surface if we follow and believe in this line of reasoning. Many passages of the bible states these facts, and Jesus himself expressly speaks of a God other than himself. He himself declares his subjection to God, the Father , in many instances, and even disown those infinite perfections which belong only to the God Almighty.

-----what's your opinion?

It's true. Jesus as a divine being was decided later by the Catholic Church. In addition, his miracles can easily be attributed to the writers of the New Testament being familiar with the requirements of being Messiah, and fit the two pieces together. Jesus might have thought himself divine, but his students and followers (although the New Testament was more hearsay, since it was 80 years after his death) embellished on his image.

make a wish: http://www.real-wishes.com
07-23-2010, 01:59 PM
There's two "Jesus" (at least). One is the historical Jesus who I believe to be Yeishu ben Pantera of the negative Talmud accounts. Some of the basic elements found in the New Testament gospels of Jesus, Mary, Joseph, fleeing to Egypt, are found in Yeishu's life, Miriam mother, Joseph ben Pantera, father, forced to flee to Egypt, and Yeishu' pissing off Jewish leaders and being killed for it for blasphemy plus Yeishu' issue with Jewish unforgiveness, something prominent in Jesus' theology.

Jesus Christ of the Gospels is a fictional creation and as such He does embody God and Man as a God-man. On earth he is the Son of God but once ascended he becomes one with the Father, becomes the Father. This is the Biomystic interpretation of Jesus' divinity.
07-23-2010, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2010 02:40 PM by Raphael.)
(07-23-2010 01:59 PM)biomystic Wrote:  There's two "Jesus" (at least).

really
there must be three
that I can trace back to about 4000 BC

one for each cross

Cross of the Risen Christ
Cross of the Crucified Christ
Cross of the Hidden Christ

do try to keep up?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/07...ood-still/

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Bible Denies the Divinity of Jesus mobkem 97 9,805 03-15-2017 04:37 PM
Last Post: Herminator
  Divinity of Christ vamasa 138 16,722 07-23-2015 01:36 AM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  The Divinity of Self vs. an External Deity TwiceGreat 5 1,005 01-07-2012 04:05 PM
Last Post: Yefet

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)