Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the truth
12-21-2009, 01:39 PM
the truth
64. Say, `O people of the Book ! come to a word equal to us and you - that we worship none but ALLAH, and that we associate no partner with HIM, and that some of us take not others for Lords beside ALLAH.' But if they turn away, then say `Bear witness that we have submitted to God.'
65. O People of the Book ! Why do you dispute concerning Abraham, When the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed till after him ? Will you not understand.
66. Behold ! you are those who disputed about that whereof you had some knowledge. Why then do you now dispute about that whereof you have no knowledge at all ? ALLAH knows and you know not.
67. Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian but he was ever inclined to God and obedient to HIM, and he was not of those who associate gods with ALLAH.
68. Surely, the nearest of men to Abraham are those who followed him and this prophet and those who believe in him, and ALLAH is the Friend of the believers.

116. And when ALLAH will say, `O Jesus, son of Mary, didst thou say to men, `Take me and my mother for two gods beside ALLAH ?' he will answer, `Holy art THOU, I could never say that which I had no right. If I had said it, Thou wouldst have surely known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy mind. It is Thou alone WHO art the Knower of all hidden things;
117. `[b]I said nothing to them except that which Thou didst command me - Worship ALLAH, my Lord and your Lord[/b]. And I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but since Thou didst cause me to die, Thou, hast been the Watcher over them, and Thou art Witness over all things;
118. `If Thou punish them, they are Thy servants; and if Thou forgive them, Thou surely art the Mighty, the Wise. '
119. ALLAH will say, `This is a day when only the truthful shall profit by their truthfulness. For them are Gardens beneath which streams flow; therein shall they abide forever. ALLAH is well pleased with them, and they are well pleased with HIM; that indeed is the supreme achievement.'
120. To ALLAH belongs the Kingdom of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them; and HE has power over all things.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2009, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2009 11:42 PM by vonason.)
RE: the truth
http://www.islamtomorrow.com/
this site for who want to know the real Islam
01-05-2010, 02:37 PM
If you have a prove that tell you that Jesus (pbuh)was a son of God, bring it.
If Jesus(pbuh) said that he was a son of God, bring it.
What the logic, to imagine that God has a son (will be like us), how will you worship a God likes you?
we as muslims believe in all prophets Nooh, Ibraheem, Mousa, Jesus,Muhammed and ..........................(peace be upon them)
285. This Messenger of OURS believes in that which has been revealed to him from his Lord, and so do the believers; all of them believe in ALLAH, and in HIS angels, and in HIS Books, and in HIS Messengers, saying, `We make no distinction between any of HIS Messengers;' and they say `We have heard and we are obedient. Our Lord, we implore THY forgiveness, and to Thee is the returning.'

then, tell me which the bible is right?
who is the right, who believes that Jesus(pbuh) is a God or who believes that he is a son of God?
01-05-2010, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 07:24 PM by catholicstation.)
(01-05-2010 02:37 PM)vonason Wrote:  If you have a prove that tell you that Jesus (pbuh)was a son of God, bring it.

then, tell me which the bible is right?
who is the right, who believes that Jesus(pbuh) is a God or who believes that he is a son of God?
then, tell me which bible is right?
Douay-Rheims
------------------------------------------------------
If you have a proof

Here is a proof:

(Text from ANF vol. 8.)
The Account of St. John the Theologian
of the Dormition of the Holy Mother of God

And while we were all praying, there appeared innumerable multitudes of angels, and the Lord mounted upon cherubim in great power; and, behold, a stream of light coming to the holy virgin, because of the presence of her only-begotten Son, and all the powers of the heavens fell down and adored Him. And the Lord, speaking to His mother, said: Mary. And she answered and said: Here am I, Lord. And the Lord said to her: Grieve not, but let thy heart rejoice and be glad; for thou hast found grace to behold the glory given to me by my Father.

And when she had thus prayed, the Lord said to His mother: Let thy heart rejoice and be glad; for every favour and every gift has been given to thee from my Father in heaven, and from me, and from the Holy Spirit: every soul that calls upon thy name shall not be ashamed, but shall find mercy, and comfort, and support, and confidence, both in the world that now is, and in that which is to come, in the presence of my Father in the heavens. And the Lord turned and said to Peter: The time has come to begin the singing of the hymn. And Peter having begun the singing of the hymn, all the powers of the heavens responded with the Alleluiah.

----------------------------------------------------

vonason = And your Truth comes from where? a book written 150 years after a guy who saw something in a cave?
01-06-2010, 05:59 AM
And the Lord, speaking to His mother
At first, is word lord = Allah?
2nd, Is that logic to believe that god has a mother?
3rd, how this son( in you believe) come ? by ordinary relation? I do not know , how do think?
in England there is surname called lord,does that means he is god?
someone can called for his teacher my father, does that means he is realy his father?

I do not know what do you mean about that book which written from 150 years?
we have only one book (the same book allover the world) call Quraan.
01-06-2010, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 06:48 AM by catholicstation.)
(01-06-2010 05:59 AM)vonason Wrote:  And the Lord, speaking to His mother
3rd, how this son( in you believe) come ? by ordinary relation? I do not know , how do think?
in England there is surname called lord,does that means he is god?
someone can called for his teacher my father, does that means he is realy his father?

I do not know what do you mean about that book which written from 150 years?
we have only one book (the same book allover the world) call Quraan.

And the Lord, speaking to His mother

- NO - It is still forbidden for The Children of Isreal to Speak G-d's (the Fathers Name) - If You read a bible or Torah You would know that -

- Yes - A created being screwed up in the garden - G-d sent His Son to be a created being to redeem us less than "The Created Angles" -
01-06-2010, 06:22 AM
A few years ago I spoke to a Rabbi about the different views of God that the three Abrahamic faiths have. He said something like:

"Jews should just be the best Jews that they can, Christians should just be the best Christians, and Muslims should just be the best Muslims they can. After all, we are all worshipping the same G-d."

Nice idea, huh?
01-06-2010, 06:28 AM
A few years ago I spoke to a Rabbi about the different views of God that the three Abrahamic faiths have. He said something like:

"Jews should just be the best Jews that they can, Christians should just be the best Christians, and Muslims should just be the best Muslims they can. After all, we are all worshipping the same G-d."

Nice idea, huh?

Maybe we can All get along?
01-06-2010, 07:02 AM
"You started it."

"No, you started it."

"I'll stop only if you stop."

"Shan't until you stop."

I'd be embarassed of my children if I was God.
01-06-2010, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 07:53 AM by catholicstation.)
vonason - if a women suicide bomber - Does she get 72 male virgins?
"You started it."

"No, you started it."

"I'll stop only if you stop."

"Shan't until you stop."

I'd be embarassed of my children if I was God.

Cain killed Abel - G-D marked Cain so nobody would kill Cain

Zagreus - you are not G-d nor have a clue
-----------------------------------------------------
Zagreus seems to be confused

1. 1st sign of G-d's Mercy
2. G-d will decide - when and if - a Soul goes to Hell

(if Hitler made it to Heaven - It is not Your choice)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)