Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
to every one to see about islam
04-06-2008, 07:54 PM
to every one to see about islam
more than one billion Muslims all over the world were insulted by the cartoons published by the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Poston. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was sent by God to call all people to worship God alone and obey Him without the intercession of any human or thing, and without being subjected to the sway of clergymen. He protected the weak people and provide for the needy ,He also called for the liberation of women Attributed to her father, not her husband like slaves and Preserved her honor and conservation her doomed. Any offenses against the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him make you have the anger of Lord and cause further conflicts between nations, and will threaten the global peace and security
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2008, 11:13 PM
RE: to every one to see about islam
Hey Kareem, I have a question. Was Mohammad a real person? I understand that Muhammad was a real person in another time. Do you not state yourself, "without the intercession of any human or thing". So if Muhammad were a person, would not Allah see this. Then you state yourself that you must not be swayed.

Muhammad was a great person, with many great ideas. There have been many with great ideas. But when these people pass, other unjust people take their places. It has led to this point in our long history, which is like no other

Peace & Freedom
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-29-2011, 04:33 AM
aw common, grow some tolerance. If god is offended, he is more than capable to deal with it himself. he does not need you to fight his battles.
03-29-2011, 08:02 AM
When a man dead for 1400 years is treated as if he were alive and could be offended by anything is the Muslim mark of idol worship. Muhammad has been into an idol that cannot be criticized in any way, it is TABOO! and death to criticize the idol, i.e, this type of religious idolatry is primitive superstitious crap that Muslims should be ashamed of even parading in our modern times. What next? Justification for head-hunting? Well, well, here we read the beloved Muhammad, man of great peace, ordered the beheading of 300 Jews, his religious competitors, great trophies for head-hunters to bring home..
03-29-2011, 08:07 AM
(04-06-2008 07:54 PM)kareem Wrote:  Any offenses against the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him make you have the anger of Lord and cause further conflicts between nations, and will threaten the global peace and security

This should be added to my other thread....Kareem, I am using this as an example in my other thread...

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
03-29-2011, 08:12 AM
just couldn't resist

03-29-2011, 09:04 AM
Tan, do you live in the United States?

03-29-2011, 09:11 AM
no but ive got some family there
03-29-2011, 09:17 AM
following the thought of South Park....whew, means we are not getting bombed...

03-29-2011, 09:22 AM
(03-29-2011 09:17 AM)EqualAtheist Wrote:  following the thought of South Park....whew, means we are not getting bombed...

hey don't worry equal, that episode was only made and broadcasted in the states.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)