Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
trying to prove God wrong.
12-03-2008, 02:47 AM
trying to prove God wrong.
1 there is no God 2no God can,t love him. 3killing is ok when situations are manipulated. 4adultry is ok swingers etc. 5theft is ok as long as it,s done in another name like stock market.6 lies also ok when done in business or polotics. 7oppression is ok when done by exam results. 8 hating your neighbour is ok when fed by propoganda. 9 war is ok if you really need that oil. 10 world domination is ok when you with satan.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2008, 02:47 AM
RE: trying to prove God wrong.
smellycat Wrote:1 there is no God 2no God can,t love him. 3killing is ok when situations are manipulated. 4adultry is ok swingers etc. 5theft is ok as long as it,s done in another name like stock market.6 lies also ok when done in business or polotics. 7oppression is ok when done by exam results. 8 hating your neighbour is ok when fed by propoganda. 9 war is ok if you really need that oil. 10 world domination is ok when you with satan.
is this satan,s mandate or yours.

Good evil salvation
12-03-2008, 07:24 AM
I dont think its anyones mandate and is mostly a product of a materialistic society, nothing to do with a rejection of god. I bet that most of your stockbrokers beling to a rleigion, same with most of your politicians (particuarly since when poled most americans said the wouldn;t vote for a political candidate if he was an atheist).

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
12-25-2008, 02:47 AM
Okay, first off let me state I am not Christian, I am not Athiest. But I find i must state this and this is the stance of most scientist. You cannot prove God wrong or that he dosent exist because God is what is known as nonemperical thought as it is based outside factual proof and belief in him and his teachings will continue without. While science is based on empirical thought in thatt it is based on factual evidence and obsevations. that being said feel free to use religious or philisophical methods and anything else.

"Perhaps you've seen them only then you've just believed
And when they're fleeing then you feel you've been deceived
But in that feeling something ancient's been retrieved"
-Jack Hardy
12-25-2008, 07:08 AM
yes i have watched there explanations on biblical events.they have a lot of faith in science,to prove the truth.

Good evil salvation
12-25-2008, 02:52 PM
(12-03-2008 02:47 AM)smellycat Wrote:  1 there is no God 2no God can,t love him. 3killing is ok when situations are manipulated. 4adultry is ok swingers etc. 5theft is ok as long as it,s done in another name like stock market.6 lies also ok when done in business or polotics. 7oppression is ok when done by exam results. 8 hating your neighbour is ok when fed by propoganda. 9 war is ok if you really need that oil. 10 world domination is ok when you with satan.

1. learn the language. 2. use the space bar.

now...1) can't prove that either way. 2) depends on number 1. 3) hell yes it is. 4) no 5) it's not theft...it is smart people getting rich off of poor people...and i love it. 6) no...but lying is okay in certain circumstances, just not those. 7) it's not oppresion...it's a [censored] realizing he's a [censored]. 8) it's okay even when you're not fed by propaganda...who says who have to be friends with everyone? as long as you don't act on it, who cares? 9)when a nation is pushed to it's limits, war is ok. especially when you have the capability.10) if god doesn't exist, neither does satan. 11) your whole post was copied and pasted.
05-26-2012, 10:33 PM
[/color]
(12-03-2008 02:47 AM)smellycat Wrote:  1 there is no God 2no God can,t love him. 3killing is ok when situations are manipulated. 4adultry is ok swingers etc. 5theft is ok as long as it,s done in another name like stock market.6 lies also ok when done in business or polotics. 7oppression is ok when done by exam results. 8 hating your neighbour is ok when fed by propoganda. 9 war is ok if you really need that oil. 10 world domination is ok when you with satan.
Wow! There is a God and he loves everyone. If there wasn't an God, then how do you think humans, animals, as well as nature resources got here?
05-26-2012, 10:37 PM
Michelle
You do realize this thread is three yrs old
smellycat has been gone for a very long time
to bad the first person you have tried to engage with is not here to answer, I would be interested to know if you would respond back!!
05-27-2012, 12:04 AM
I'm thinking not, Yefet.
05-27-2012, 03:41 AM
(05-26-2012 10:33 PM)MichelleS93 Wrote:  Wow! There is a God and he loves everyone. If there wasn't an God, then how do you think humans, animals, as well as nature resources got here?

Naturally, without divine intevention.

Absence of evidence is evidence of absence - Me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Prove me wrong please! hashmash 60 3,655 08-24-2014 08:46 PM
Last Post: LDSviewpoint
  Please prove me wrong kwilliams1028 55 4,277 11-19-2012 08:41 AM
Last Post: suzt12
  Homophobes. Your nipples prove that you could have been Gay. Greatest I am 5 1,165 11-28-2011 04:51 PM
Last Post: Huitaca
  Can you prove the existence of the soul? MerryAtheist 28 7,089 06-05-2010 12:44 AM
Last Post: IMtM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)