Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what Holy Ghost is all about.
12-06-2017, 12:22 PM
what Holy Ghost is all about.
I think it’s time for people to understand what Holy Ghost is all about. Most people who say they have it really don’t because if they had it they would feel it moving inside them. When I experienced it for the first time it sent shivers up and down my spine. Not o fear but of glee and happiness. I walked on cloud nine for three months. I was jabbering in what seamed to a bunch of incoherent words. Now forty four years in to it I can feel it when The Holy Ghost comes upon me. I still get the tingling shivers up my spine and yes I still jabber incoherently but I would never do without it for I know my Soul is talking to God.

When this happens to other people they act just like a bunch of drunk people just as it did in the Early Church. They jump, they run, they do all kind of antics.sometimes it’s just plain amusing to watch but more amusing to be involved in. This is what most of you don’t understand and are missing out on. We really love our God and don’t mind showing it just like David did before the Ark of the Covenant.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2017, 06:21 PM
RE: what Holy Ghost is all about.
I don’t have the gift of tongues, but Paul (1 Corinthians 12:4-11) said it was only one of quite a few gifts of the spirit which the Holy Ghost can confer. I prefer the words of wisdom and knowledge, as I want to know what the spirit is saying, which I can do only in English. But I hope the Lord showers you with blessings always, Lance.
12-07-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: what Holy Ghost is all about.
(12-06-2017 06:21 PM)Amememhab Wrote:  I don’t have the gift of tongues, but Paul (1 Corinthians 12:4-11) said it was only one of quite a few gifts of the spirit which the Holy Ghost can confer. I prefer the words of wisdom and knowledge, as I want to know what the spirit is saying, which I can do only in English. But I hope the Lord showers you with blessings always, Lance.

Sorry for the delay I lost my password and couldn’t get back on. There are two tongues one is that which is given to every one that is baptized in Jesus names if they want it . The other is a special gift for some not all that are to be used in the Church to edify the Church. The former needs no translation but the latter dose.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)