Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what a terrible life for athiests.
12-01-2008, 05:25 PM
what a terrible life for athiests.
they look at the world and see people climbing the world ladder any way they can,and would kill to get infront of fellow humans.but have no hope nothing to make wrongs right.must be hell with no faith.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2008, 05:38 PM
RE: what a terrible life for athiests.
smellycat Wrote:they look at the world and see people climbing the world ladder any way they can,and would kill to get infront of fellow humans.but have no hope nothing to make wrongs right.must be hell with no faith.

[Image: 001popcorn.gif]

Justice -- When you get what you deserve.
Mercy -- When you don't get what you deserve.
Grace -- When you get what you don't deserve.
12-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Quote:they look at the world and see people climbing the world ladder any way they can,and would kill to get infront of fellow humans.but have no hope nothing to make wrongs right.must be hell with no faith.

Looking on the bright side, lots of atheists are capable of constructing a meaningful, correctly punctuated sentence that begins with a capital letter.
12-02-2008, 12:45 AM
well we have our freedom, what dont have to do what our pastors and priests tell us to, anjd if we want we can make up our own absurd faith that says were off to sleep with 400 virgins in the sky. we get to stay up late, do what we want on sundays, and climb the ladder instead of wallowing in poverty with 'godly' humility, doing what your told and not having to think anything for yourself (im not serious with this all you thinking men and women of a faith just poking fun at this guy).
By the way mister crazy cat what king of killing do you refer, do they look anything like the religious killings of the past and present because I've never seen one!!!

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
12-02-2008, 03:06 AM
athos123 Wrote:well we have our freedom, what dont have to do what our pastors and priests tell us to, anjd if we want we can make up our own absurd faith that says were off to sleep with 400 virgins in the sky. we get to stay up late, do what we want on sundays, and climb the ladder instead of wallowing in poverty with 'godly' humility, doing what your told and not having to think anything for yourself (im not serious with this all you thinking men and women of a faith just poking fun at this guy).
By the way mister crazy cat what king of killing do you refer, do they look anything like the religious killings of the past and present because I've never seen one!!!

Good evil salvation
12-02-2008, 03:08 AM
when your brainwashing has finished you will follow satan as a saviour.lol.

Good evil salvation
12-02-2008, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2008 08:32 AM by Anthem.)
smellycat Wrote:they look at the world and see people climbing the world ladder any way they can,and would kill to get infront of fellow humans.but have no hope nothing to make wrongs right.must be hell with no faith.
Hi,
When I look at the world I see all kinds of people climbing the world ladder any way they can. Some call themselves Christian. I've seen many who call themselves Christian on trial for killing. When I was an unbeliever I had lots of hope. Basically we think the same. Most people who talk about heaven don’t really spend much time thinking about it. Atheists are the same way. They don’t think of the future as being without hope. Most live one day at a time, just like most people with other religions do. Most have what I call common sense. Anyone with lots of common sense can learn to be happy in this world.
There are lots of reasons to be an unbeliever. I think understanding is the best thing any Christian can do. We are all a bunch of sinners, and Jesus is our hope. I love believing that God can understand why we all believe the way we do.
12-02-2008, 09:38 AM
if i didn,t have any faith,i would be manipulating people to better myself ,lie cheat,kill even,stand all over people to get my own way.oops did i just describe a politician,TongueTongueTongue

Good evil salvation
12-02-2008, 09:57 AM
smellycat Wrote:if i didn,t have any faith,i would be manipulating people to better myself ,lie cheat,kill even,stand all over people to get my own way.oops did i just describe a politician,TongueTongueTongue

So wothout your faith you'd be a horrible person, well speak for yourself, its rude and false to say that anyone without your god to hold them back would be a complete jerk.
I can control myselfTongueTongueTongue
Big Grin

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
12-02-2008, 10:01 AM
As a Christian, your purpose is to spread the good news of salvation. I'm thinking with some of your statements that you might have missed the 'Judge not, lest ye be judged' verse. Bashing other faiths and/or choices isn't the way to go. You cannot cram religion or faith down someone's throat and expect them to just suddenly say "Oh, okay, I can see now since you've called me a satan lover that I need to change my ways."

You use words like brainwashing and manipulation and other words that have seriously negative connotations ... these same words are used to describe the Christian faith. Tone your posts down, speak intellilgently about your faith, answer the questions that are asked of you and perhaps you will reach someone rather than adding to the right-wing-nut views that people have about Christianity.

Justice -- When you get what you deserve.
Mercy -- When you don't get what you deserve.
Grace -- When you get what you don't deserve.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, ralo 58 3,374 09-14-2016 11:21 PM
Last Post: Herminator
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life - Jaya Jagannath 7 1,476 10-20-2013 11:04 PM
Last Post: Huitaca
  question for the athiests. smellycat 28 3,221 12-04-2010 08:51 PM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
  why athiests need christians smellycat 20 2,518 01-19-2009 09:13 AM
Last Post: Gidget
  athiests start there religion smellycat 16 2,303 01-09-2009 07:41 PM
Last Post: smellycat
  athiests should work on Christmas smellycat 19 3,946 12-25-2008 03:11 PM
Last Post: B MAN
  athiests smellycat 9 1,639 12-16-2008 04:31 PM
Last Post: B MAN
  question for athiests. smellycat 18 2,541 12-04-2008 11:38 AM
Last Post: smellycat

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)