Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what am i?
12-29-2009, 02:16 AM
what am i?
Note: i have been to tons of churches, have had several people tell me how wrong i am and how i will be punished. i have been disowned, and humiliated plenty for these beleifs. i am not looking for a debate, what i am looking for is this.

is there a church that i fit into, or a belief system?

Ok,here is my personal beleifs,

i have had them since i was about 8 and now i am 20.

i do not know where they came from, but i feel strongly about them. i cant explain it, but hey they are what they are.

-There is 1 supreme "god". it is NOT the Islam, or Christian god.

-The Islam, or christain god could be real as well as Hindu or any other god that has faithful followers.

-although the other gods could be real, they are not above this other god. But the other gods are still to be respected, because their stories have helped the people that believe in them.

-i do not know who this supreme god is, i may never know, but i believe it is out there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2009, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2009 02:38 AM by catholicstation.)
RE: what am i?
(12-29-2009 02:16 AM)Quentinjuice Wrote:  Note: i have been to tons of churches, have had several people tell me how wrong i am and how i will be punished. i have been disowned, and humiliated plenty for these beleifs. i am not looking for a debate, what i am looking for is this.

i do not know where they came from, but i feel strongly about them. i cant explain it, but hey they are what they are.

-The Islam, or christain god could be real as well as Hindu or any other god that has faithful followers.

-although the other gods could be real, they are not above this other god. But the other gods are still to be respected, because their stories have helped the people that believe in them.

-i do not know who this supreme god is, i may never know, but i believe it is out there.

1. is there a church that i fit into, or a belief system?

Truth does not care about your belief system

2. Ok,here is my personal beleifs,
Does not matter - if you believe 2+2 = 5 - You and anyone who believes it
IS WRONG
12-29-2009, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2009 02:52 AM by Quentinjuice.)
have been hearing that same type of response since i was like 8. many different faith's.

maybe you cant read

Note: i have been to tons of churches, have had several people tell me how wrong i am and how i will be punished. i have been disowned, and humiliated plenty for these beleifs. i am not looking for a debate, what i am looking for is this.

12-29-2009, 02:51 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2009 02:56 AM by catholicstation.)
(12-29-2009 02:46 AM)Quentinjuice Wrote:  Note: i have been to tons of churches, have had several people tell me how wrong i am and how i will be punished. i have been disowned, and humiliated plenty for these beleifs. i am not looking for a debate, what i am looking for is this.

If You are looking for a Church to allow You to continue in Your SIN -
Good Luck

Try The Church of Satan
12-29-2009, 02:57 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2009 03:03 AM by Quentinjuice.)
(12-29-2009 02:51 AM)catholicstation Wrote:  
(12-29-2009 02:46 AM)Quentinjuice Wrote:  Note: i have been to tons of churches, have had several people tell me how wrong i am and how i will be punished. i have been disowned, and humiliated plenty for these beleifs. i am not looking for a debate, what i am looking for is this.

Good Luck

again you cant read

looking to see if i fit in any category or belief system that is out there.

not here for you to force your beliefs down my throat, i am here for Info. if you know of any, i would love to hear it, if not, you are wasting your own time.
12-29-2009, 03:02 AM
(12-29-2009 02:57 AM)Quentinjuice Wrote:  

Good Luck

again you cant read

not here for you to force your beliefs down my throat, i am here for Info. if you know of any, i would love to hear it, if not, you are wasting your own time.

Again You can't read -Start your own Church -
- but do not claim to be Christian-
Even St Paul submitted to the Catholic Church (read acts 9)
12-29-2009, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2009 03:09 AM by Quentinjuice.)
(12-29-2009 03:02 AM)catholicstation Wrote:  

Good Luck

again you cant read

as in ALREADY ESTABLISHED

i am glad you are not the first Catholic i have meet or i would think you all couldn't read.. every good bunch has a bad egg i guess

oh wow an ignore buttom, need one of those for real life.
12-29-2009, 03:11 AM
(12-29-2009 03:06 AM)Quentinjuice Wrote:  
(12-29-2009 03:02 AM)catholicstation Wrote:  

Good Luck

again you cant read

i am glad you are not the first Catholic i have meet or i would think you all couldn't read.. every good bunch has a bad egg i guess

oh wow an ignore buttom, need one of those for real life.
Acts Of Apostles 9
13 But Ananias answered: Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints in Jerusalem. 14 And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that invoke thy name. 15 And the Lord said to him: Go thy way; for this man is to me a vessel of election, to carry my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel.

17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house. And laying his hands upon him, he said: Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus hath sent me, he that appeared to thee in the way as thou camest; that thou mayest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. 18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it were scales, and he received his sight; and rising up, he was baptized. 19 And when he had taken meat, he was strengthened. And he was with the disciples that were at Damascus, for some days.
12-29-2009, 03:15 AM
i cant see what that person just posted because they are on ignore, i am sure it was off topic, and had a broken record sound to it.

so for the sake of the thread, and the small hope someone will take the time to read it after all those pointless post, i will re post the TOPIC(first post)

12-29-2009, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2009 03:25 AM by catholicstation.)
(12-29-2009 03:15 AM)Quentinjuice Wrote:  i cant see what that person just posted because they are on ignore, i am sure it was off topic, and had a broken record sound to it.

so for the sake of the thread, and the small hope someone will take the time to read it after all those pointless post, i will re post the TOPIC(first post)

--------------------------------------------
Acts Of Apostles 9
13 But Ananias answered: Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints in Jerusalem. 14 And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that invoke thy name. 15 And the Lord said to him: Go thy way; for this man is to me a vessel of election, to carry my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel.

17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house. And laying his hands upon him, he said: Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus hath sent me, he that appeared to thee in the way as thou camest; that thou mayest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. 18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it were scales, and he received his sight; and rising up, he was baptized. 19 And when he had taken meat, he was strengthened. And he was with the disciples that were at Damascus, for some days.

----------------------------------------------------------
Is This not ESTABLISHED enough for You?

Start Your own Church - And DO NOT call it Chrstian

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)