Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what can you do with wishy washy people
02-09-2009, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2009 07:14 PM by smellycat.)
what can you do with wishy washy people
in this life i have seen wishy washy people prosper,they don,t stand for anything but themselves so they can prosper through all dillemas,they lie cheat,have been taught to conspire etc etc etc.then when they have what they want or like to become human,they find a stumbling block called morals,religion and faith,then they try to do what they have done there intire life to get on and change truth to be accepted,i only did this because he did that,blah blah blah.now Christ gives all humanity a chance to change,but listen up he ain,t wishy washy.i hope you understand this and will have faith and change.your life depends on this not your friend who tempts you to be lead astray.been there got the two shirt,and now have taken the pain off.
by the way your friends also as you have been or still are puppets for a bigger,war.this spirit war changes with every saved soul.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2009, 08:38 PM
RE: what can you do with wishy washy people
only the strongest will survive.
02-09-2009, 09:12 PM
thats correct in my truth but o so wrong in a dog eat dog world.

Good evil salvation
02-10-2009, 02:29 AM
(02-09-2009 07:12 PM)smellycat Wrote:  in this life i have seen wishy washy people prosper,they don,t stand for anything but themselves so they can prosper through all dillemas,they lie cheat,have been taught to conspire etc etc etc.then when they have what they want or like to become human,they find a stumbling block called morals,religion and faith,then they try to do what they have done there intire life to get on and change truth to be accepted,i only did this because he did that,blah blah blah.now Christ gives all humanity a chance to change,but listen up he ain,t wishy washy.i hope you understand this and will have faith and change.your life depends on this not your friend who tempts you to be lead astray.been there got the two shirt,and now have taken the pain off.
by the way your friends also as you have been or still are puppets for a bigger,war.this spirit war changes with every saved soul.

I'm still waiting for you to rip up my beliefs =/.

"Humanity invented religion initially to overcome the permanent loss of consciousness that occurs at death and it was then taken over by groups who use it to control other groups" - Innuendo, from Def-Logic forums.
02-10-2009, 05:37 AM
im still waiting for you to have some beliefs.

Good evil salvation
02-10-2009, 05:00 PM
(02-10-2009 05:37 AM)smellycat Wrote:  im still waiting for you to have some beliefs.

i believe that you are an idealistic failure who is jealous of the successful.

try and rip that up.
02-10-2009, 11:12 PM
(02-10-2009 05:37 AM)smellycat Wrote:  im still waiting for you to have some beliefs.

This concept of "belief" confuses and irritates us!

I love Futurama. Just had to get canceled..

Anyway, I do have beliefs - and I have come to my beliefs in a way that you have not. Through rational thought, personal soul-searching and the eventual conclusion that I would never really know for sure. If that's not a belief, then what is?

"Humanity invented religion initially to overcome the permanent loss of consciousness that occurs at death and it was then taken over by groups who use it to control other groups" - Innuendo, from Def-Logic forums.
02-11-2009, 02:01 AM
wishy washy.

Good evil salvation
02-11-2009, 02:43 AM
(02-11-2009 02:01 AM)smellycat Wrote:  wishy washy.
OOPS! *LOL* Ya gotta admit Mr_Redneck Ya walked right into that one!

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.
02-11-2009, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2009 04:58 PM by B MAN.)
NO U!
NO U!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)