Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do people stand for
02-07-2009, 05:25 AM
what do people stand for
what do you believe,please 1 at a time please so i can rip up your beliefs infront of yourselves.seems worms that have no stance are unimportant.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2009, 09:58 AM
RE: what do people stand for
I believe in viewing the world through as accurate a lense as possible, and that reality needs no explanation.

Es gibt keine Korken in diesem Strom. Aber ich dachte zweifellos, dass es geben würde. Es dauerte mir Jahre, um diese einfache Wahrheit zu finden.
02-07-2009, 04:18 PM
so you want to see transparent but not be transparent.?

Good evil salvation
02-08-2009, 03:28 AM
(02-07-2009 05:25 AM)smellycat Wrote:  what do you believe,please 1 at a time please so i can rip up your beliefs infront of yourselves.seems worms that have no stance are unimportant.

is this some form of response to my thread? if so you missed the point of my thread by a far mark. if you'll notice i have made no and i repeat NO reponse to anything anyone has said in my thread, i even put my own beliefs for anyone to remark upon.

If by these "worms that have no stance" you mean athiests/agnostics they you are again wrong they are not only welcome to respond they are encourage their reasons for their beliefs are as valids as anyones.

Finally, if this is nothing but an attack upon my thread then i deeply offended that you would so misconstrue my intentions (if i am wrong in this i do apologise for this post.)

"Perhaps you've seen them only then you've just believed
And when they're fleeing then you feel you've been deceived
But in that feeling something ancient's been retrieved"
-Jack Hardy
02-08-2009, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2009 04:50 AM by Annolennar.)
-has a hug for Urthred-

I thought your thread was awesome! Smile

If you should see evident sins or defects, draw out of those thorns the rose; perceiving, moreover, that such apparent sinners may frequently have a good intention, for no one can judge the secrets of the heart of man.
02-08-2009, 05:45 AM
(02-07-2009 05:25 AM)smellycat Wrote:  what do you believe,please 1 at a time please so i can rip up your beliefs infront of yourselves.seems worms that have no stance are unimportant.

Haha.

I guess I'm a worm then. My belief argues that we'll never really know for sure.

So then, a more complete definition; Agnosticism is the philosophical view that the truth value of certain claims — particularly metaphysical claims regarding theology, afterlife or the existence of deities, ghosts, or even ultimate reality — is unknown or, depending on the form of agnosticism, inherently impossible to prove or disprove.

I love wikipedia. I'm also gonna love watching you, and I quote, "Rip up" my belief.

"Humanity invented religion initially to overcome the permanent loss of consciousness that occurs at death and it was then taken over by groups who use it to control other groups" - Innuendo, from Def-Logic forums.
02-08-2009, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2009 01:04 PM by B MAN.)
i believe that you are one crazy SOB

sorry, smelly. that is one belief that you cannot rip up
02-22-2010, 05:46 AM
I believe that we should just keep walking to our object
04-16-2010, 09:41 AM
I want there to be games at my funeral. Like funeral chairs. I also want a sick song to go with it.

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-Roma-ma-ah!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance!!
04-16-2010, 03:18 PM
(02-08-2009 03:28 AM)Urthred Wrote:  

is this some form of response to my thread? if so you missed the point of my thread by a far mark. if you'll notice i have made no and i repeat NO reponse to anything anyone has said in my thread, i even put my own beliefs for anyone to remark upon.

If by these "worms that have no stance" you mean athiests/agnostics they you are again wrong they are not only welcome to respond they are encourage their reasons for their beliefs are as valids as anyones.

Finally, if this is nothing but an attack upon my thread then i deeply offended that you would so misconstrue my intentions (if i am wrong in this i do apologise for this post.)
em.....what thread are you talking about?.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Here I stand on Catholicism Slaneymark09 172 2,525 10-09-2017 12:27 PM
Last Post: Difflugia
  The Standards of Good (Kind) People and Bad (Evil) People ivysunday 7 257 07-06-2017 02:24 AM
Last Post: ivysunday
  When you stand before God, what will you see? Anthem 40 4,499 04-27-2010 07:13 AM
Last Post: kevlar

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)