Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
what do satan and atiests have in common
12-12-2008, 09:23 PM
what do satan and atiests have in common
they both disobey God,but have no alternative.they have no agenda,but love calling God.and what do they find at the end sadness.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2008, 09:37 PM
RE: what do satan and atiests have in common
This again, how many people have to explain to you that atheists have as many and as different agenda than christians, cant you see past your overinflated christianity? And how do you know we find sadness, more crap?

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
12-12-2008, 10:03 PM
when you don,t know were you stand,you are blown with the times.

Good evil salvation
12-13-2008, 06:43 AM
Ive seen so many christians blown around by americas religion dominated government and culture, get real, just because your religious doesnt mean you can smell a lie from 500 paces. Religious people have been misled into doing all manner of horrible things just like everyone else, in face religion has been used to manipulate people to a different viewpoint. Not even all atheists disobey god, except on the one thing of worshipping him, and most christians disobey at some point and question the purpose of their lives at others.

12-13-2008, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2008 07:34 AM by Anthem.)
smellycat Wrote:they both disobey God,but have no alternative.they have no agenda,but love calling God.and what do they find at the end sadness.
When I was a young Christian I made a lot of mistakes. Now I look back and wish I had waited until I learned more to start pushing my beliefs on others. You seem to be making some mistakes, and I suspect it is for the same reason. Can I ask how long you have been saved? And how old are you?
12-13-2008, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2008 03:23 PM by clarence clutterbuck.)
Quote:smellycat wrote:
they both disobey God,but have no alternative.

Atheists have a distinct advantage over God and Satan in that they can be proved to actually exist. What moral and ethical tenets atheists choose to observe will vary, but no doubt will broadly agree with their indigenous cultural norms. For instance I live in the UK, an increasingly secular society where we believe in freedom, fairness, racial/ gender equality, and tolerance of those who think differently, among other things.

Quote:they have no agenda,but love calling God.

If there is an atheist agenda, it is probably that all humans should be allowed to escape from implanted belief by indoctrination and make their own minds up about reality. Why should a persons' religion be determined by the part of the world where he/she grows up and what his/her parents believe?

Quote:and what do they find at the end sadness.

I can find no justification for your assertion that atheists find only sadness at the end. Could you support this with some relevant facts?
12-13-2008, 04:06 PM
when you have no foundation or guide in life,you opinions change like the wind.they put sex education into schools early,tv,films music encourage you to have sex young.guess what hapens,young people get pregnant,ruins there lives or then the media and general public give them an easy way out.murder your own child.abortion is made easy to kill.what an early tasteof this world they have.while the blood suckers are getting rich.i can see a coming judgement,and it won,t be good for the things that are in place in these countries.supposedly 2/3rds of usa are christian,so why does these things happen you ask.?because this world belongs to satan and his greedy muppets.

Good evil salvation
12-13-2008, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2008 08:00 PM by clarence clutterbuck.)
smellycat wrote:
Quote:when you have no foundation or guide in life,you opinions change like the wind.they put sex education into schools early,tv,films music encourage you to have sex young.guess what hapens,young people get pregnant,ruins there lives or then the media and general public give them an easy way out.murder your own child.abortion is made easy to kill.what an early tasteof this world they have.while the blood suckers are getting rich.i can see a coming judgement,and it won,t be good for the things that are in place in these countries.supposedly 2/3rds of usa are christian,so why does these things happen you ask.?because this world belongs to satan and his greedy muppets.

To ascribe what you see as the defects of humanity to being the work of some mythical bad guy is entirely up to you, but I don't agree. We get our foundation and guide in life from the cultural mileau that we grow up in, and particularly from our parents. Cultural norms and values do change and evolve over time. In more secular countries they appear to be changing for the better because these are the countries with lower crime rates, more mentally healthy citizens and less incidence of institutional cruelty and abuse such as Corporal Punishment and the Death Penalty.

The desire of young people to engage in sexual behaviour is entirely natural as their hormones begin to kick in, therefore sex education is essential to help guide and protect them. Early knowledge and availability of contraception, plus a healthy non-judgemental attitude from parents may help to reduce the incidence of unplanned pregnancy in young women. There's also the fact that many children are being sexually abused by adults, and without some level of education in the subject may not even realise it. There's a current storyline on this theme in the UK soap, Eastenders. After the programme, an announcer gives details of a helpline for any young viewers who have been affected by issues raised in the story. All good, necessary stuff in my opinion.
12-14-2008, 01:54 AM
nope,your not seeing the bigger picture.there are advertisments for a reason.the human brain is easily swayed.what tv does is put idea,s into people,s heads.and if it,s alright in tv land it,s ok for them.this is the new bible to them.

Good evil salvation
12-14-2008, 07:48 AM
The bible puts ideas in peoples heads, the only reason u think its right is cause it sais so!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you vonason 35 1,806 12-25-2013 02:18 PM
Last Post: vonason
  The Dichotomy of Religion and Common Sense Secular Hobbit 60 3,532 07-11-2012 04:35 PM
Last Post: Satyros
  Unite Through Common Ancestry Ahmadi 7 1,184 03-17-2010 07:16 PM
Last Post: Ahmadi

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)