Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what does the 0 stand for in christianity.?
01-11-2009, 01:19 PM
what does the 0 stand for in christianity.?
also has it diffrent meanings in other religions.?

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2009, 04:06 PM
RE: what does the 0 stand for in christianity.?
william the conquerer brought the jewish people with him to the uk,william of Orange.do you think this is significant.?

Good evil salvation
01-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Jews were in England from Roman times. More came at the time of the Norman conquest. They were expelled in 1290 by Edward I, and variously lived in hiding until the 17-19th centuries.

Perhaps the original poster is interested in the alpha and omega. A and Ω. Omega refers to the end, and alpha to the beginning. It is a way of saying that the beginning and end of all things is of divine origin. A figure of speech.
01-11-2009, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2009 05:32 PM by smellycat.)
who is 0 lord and 0 god.?is there a 0 god.?
http://www.jewishgen.org/JCR-uk/pre-1290/background.htm

Good evil salvation
01-15-2009, 10:06 PM
Although I don't believe it is used directly in canonical texts, in fact zero is not used by the Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, or Romans at this time....

You could be referring to God/Lord as everything and nothing. All that was before and all that is after. If there was a -1 and there is a 1, then the net is zero. So God is everything... Alpha and Omega.

OR

I suspect you may be referring to Zero as the beginning of the new covenant; when Jesus was born. (although this never technically existed... time traversed from 1 BC to 1 AD during the same year)

OR

Beyond that there is the concept of the perfection of a circle... no beginning and no end.

OR

Finally possibly a reference to year zero - the beginning of time. I dont believe it is EVER referred to this way, but was presumably the time before the creation of the heavens and the earth.
01-28-2009, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2009 02:12 PM by God Rocks.)
Wow! Hey guys, I'm new to this site and I think it's very nteresting..
Another site that i think is cool and I think you would like is -deleted spam- check it out!

-deleted spam-

See you there..

a religion without the element of mystery would not be a religion at all.
01-28-2009, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2009 02:13 PM by God Rocks.)
(01-28-2009 08:01 PM)theWiseone Wrote:  Wow! Hey guys, I'm new to this site and I think it's very nteresting..
Another site that i think is cool and I think you would like is -deleted spam- check it out!

-deleted spam-

See you there..

a religion without the element of mystery would not be a religion at all.

Troll.

---------------
Not selling anything.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)