Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what should I do?
06-30-2010, 09:39 PM
what should I do?
so a piece of forum trash is now sending me nasty private messages
full of hatred and vile spew

but he has me on his ignore list...so I can't send him a reply. Sad
would be okay to print his hatred, his hypocrisy for all to see?

what should I do with this piece of human trash?

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2010, 09:25 AM
RE: what should I do?
(06-30-2010 09:39 PM)Raphael Wrote:  so a piece of forum trash is now sending me nasty private messages
full of hatred and vile spew

but he has me on his ignore list...so I can't send him a reply. Sad
would be okay to print his hatred, his hypocrisy for all to see?

what should I do with this piece of human trash?

namaste

The same happened to me. I simply ignored it.

You can certainly post this individual's messages. I was tempted to do the same, but the conclusion I came to is that it was my ego that wanted to "expose" the individual, and it really wouldn't change anything.

Some people are simply not worth wasting a bullet on.
07-06-2010, 11:18 PM
I have never face this situation but in your case, you can surely post your PM's to let others read. Besides, do the same what he has done with you. I mean put that person on ignore list.

8gb m2
07-07-2010, 12:26 AM
contact the admin and have the idiot banned.

---------------
Not selling anything.
07-21-2010, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2010 05:49 AM by Raphael.)
(07-01-2010 09:25 AM)digipixel Wrote:  You can certainly post this individual's messages.

are you sure?

on another forum after a debate with a funnyandmentalist bible babbler, they announced on the thread they were finished with me.

and then they sent me another of their pathetic sermons via a private message.

I posted the hypocrisy she sent me on the forum for all to see.
I got banned for 2 weeks.

That is why I asked, I hang by a very thin thread on this forum.
My days are numbered. Big Grin

that is okay though
part of my journey apparently.

The ugly TRUTH gets banned time and time again?
That is the way I see it.

Yes I am ugly but most of the folks on this forum have proved themselves IGNORANT sheeple, long dead to the metaphysical.

Why can I say that?
Little participation in the 'NUMB3RS' forum, and that subforum, that many of you avoid, highlights this fact.

Sadly the deeper profound meanings attached to interpretations of the scriptures using a FIGURATIVE analysis has been lost on most of ewe, you, and u.

namaste

07-22-2010, 05:36 PM
(07-21-2010 05:41 AM)Raphael Wrote:  
(07-01-2010 09:25 AM)digipixel Wrote:  You can certainly post this individual's messages.

are you sure?

on another forum after a debate with a funnyandmentalist bible babbler, they announced on the thread they were finished with me.

and then they sent me another of their pathetic sermons via a private message.

I posted the hypocrisy she sent me on the forum for all to see.
I got banned for 2 weeks.

That is why I asked, I hang by a very thin thread on this forum.
My days are numbered. Big Grin

that is okay though
part of my journey apparently.

The ugly TRUTH gets banned time and time again?
That is the way I see it.

Yes I am ugly but most of the folks on this forum have proved themselves IGNORANT sheeple, long dead to the metaphysical.

Why can I say that?
Little participation in the 'NUMB3RS' forum, and that subforum, that many of you avoid, highlights this fact.

Sadly the deeper profound meanings attached to interpretations of the scriptures using a FIGURATIVE analysis has been lost on most of ewe, you, and u.

namaste

LOL!!!! You are a f'in wimp. Yea, your whatever I pm'ed you and well, I would be proud for you to post it!!!

lol....All I can say is, if you would like I could post it! As far as even staying away from using my name.......I have a hard time understanding what you are doing. We posted everything in the thread and well...lol....you are everything I said you are, you consistently prove it!

Like you said, relaying the truth is something any moderator has to smile upon! Post, lol, Im sure they'll just do what they do because you are what I said you are!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-22-2010, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2010 07:13 PM by Raphael.)
(07-22-2010 05:36 PM)azurescen Wrote:  LOL!!!! You are a f'in wimp. Yea, your whatever I pm'ed you and well, I would be proud for you to post it!!!

lol....All I can say is, if you would like I could post it! As far as even staying away from using my name.......I have a hard time understanding what you are doing. We posted everything in the thread and well...lol....you are everything I said you are, you consistently prove it!

Like you said, relaying the truth is something any moderator has to smile upon! Post, lol, Im sure they'll just do what they do because you are what I said you are!

fine have it your way.
now folks remember, this sad human sent me these pms and he had me on IGNORE too.

this kinda fella clearly cannot be trusted, nor should he be.

pm #1
Quote:keep being an [censored] and I will ignore you. Your information is worth about jack sh** to me anyways. Programming huh??? You programmed yourself to think that way.

Btw, if you think its worth even talking about the stuff you talk about than I think I'm just going to block you out of decency of positivity.

if you could just be nice, and speak positively about your own stuff in respects to everyone else.

as far as I'm concerned your own argument that people ignore other peoples beliefs is about as far as I need to go. You ignore other peoples beliefs and that is why I am having trouble even reading your crap.

why should the forum be included for you to just be an ignorant a-hole while you gawk about me being ignorant, wow you know facts huh??? You know what a book tells you and that is just made up at the same time, while you are thinking it is all encompassing fact.

Good luck, and please actually try reading and actually answering something I spoke about if your going to expect me to want to keep chatting with you.

pm #2
Quote:your ignorant
To: Raphael
and a faggot

keep your shi* away from me....your retarded as you say

why do you even talk to me?

pm #3

Quote:you like???
These are hateful messages indeed, but hey, at least I am direct about my reasoning. You simply act nice, and truly hate, my terminology for what I called you in that last private message.

Hope you get the drift that, well, how ever much you feel like spewing against me, is just going against....YOU!!! lol, and since I already accept everything I say as going against me, if you are out on that one, than who knows whats going on with you.

You are the biggest joke to theory. Trash talk Jesus, and than use his theory, at least I am strait when I say hes stupid. When you start saying I follow him....lol....and believe in a walking talking jesus, well, I just gotta say, ye with eyes in the past.

LOLOLOLOLOL

What could you possibly know

the world clearly needs a reboot

07-22-2010, 09:26 PM
(07-22-2010 07:12 PM)Raphael Wrote:  
(07-22-2010 05:36 PM)azurescen Wrote:  LOL!!!! You are a f'in wimp. Yea, your whatever I pm'ed you and well, I would be proud for you to post it!!!

fine have it your way.
now folks remember, this sad human sent me these pms and he had me on IGNORE too.

pm #1
Quote:keep being an [censored] and I will ignore you. Your information is worth about jack sh** to me anyways. Programming huh??? You programmed yourself to think that way.

Btw, if you think its worth even talking about the stuff you talk about than I think I'm just going to block you out of decency of positivity.

if you could just be nice, and speak positively about your own stuff in respects to everyone else.

as far as I'm concerned your own argument that people ignore other peoples beliefs is about as far as I need to go. You ignore other peoples beliefs and that is why I am having trouble even reading your crap.

why should the forum be included for you to just be an ignorant a-hole while you gawk about me being ignorant, wow you know facts huh??? You know what a book tells you and that is just made up at the same time, while you are thinking it is all encompassing fact.

Good luck, and please actually try reading and actually answering something I spoke about if your going to expect me to want to keep chatting with you.

pm #2
and a faggot

pm #3

These are hateful messages indeed, but hey, at least I am direct about my reasoning. You simply act nice, and truly hate, my terminology for what I called you in that last private message.

Hope you get the drift that, well, how ever much you feel like spewing against me, is just going against....YOU!!! lol, and since I already accept everything I say as going against me, if you are out on that one, than who knows whats going on with you.

You are the biggest joke to theory. Trash talk Jesus, and than use his theory, at least I am strait when I say hes stupid. When you start saying I follow him....lol....and believe in a walking talking jesus, well, I just gotta say, ye with eyes in the past.

LOLOLOLOLOL

^^^Give Complements To Azurescen^^^
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-23-2010, 05:01 PM
(07-22-2010 09:26 PM)azurescen Wrote:  
(07-22-2010 07:12 PM)Raphael Wrote:  

fine have it your way.

pm #1

pm #2
and a faggot

pm #3

LOLOLOLOLOL

^^^Give Complements To Azurescen^^^

azurescen is a joke.
07-23-2010, 05:07 PM
(07-22-2010 09:26 PM)azurescen Wrote:  ^^^Give Complements To Azurescen^^^

clearly the IGNORANT little human full of hatred and vile spew has the wrong impression of himself.

(07-23-2010 05:01 PM)IMtM Wrote:  azurescen is a joke.

why does nobody laugh though at this joke?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)