Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
when Christ was here
02-02-2009, 09:20 AM
when Christ was here
he came in the most babaric of times,he didn,t come to a civilised place,they cut john the baptists head off.the real deal is Christ he comes to save all,you just need to believe.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2009, 11:26 AM
RE: when Christ was here
"Most ba[r]baric of times"?

Ever study the middle ages? The period in Europe from around 500 - 1400 were pretty darn barbaric, especially if you failed to appear suitably Christian.

---------------
Not selling anything.
02-02-2009, 01:49 PM
i think the enemy made christianity unbearable just like the old pharisees.its common in this world to decieve many.satan controls lots of people in many diffrent faiths.don,t trust humans trust Christ.

Good evil salvation
02-02-2009, 05:12 PM
(02-02-2009 01:49 PM)smellycat Wrote:  i think the enemy made christianity unbearable just like the old pharisees.its common in this world to decieve many.satan controls lots of people in many diffrent faiths.don,t trust humans trust Christ.

why would i trust something that i can't see, hear, smell, taste, touch, or even verify the existence of???
02-02-2009, 05:23 PM
then if i beat,whip,oppress,spit on,twist,blackmail,corrupt,because i,m more powerful who are you going to run too.lol you need Christ not the other way around.

Good evil salvation
02-03-2009, 05:01 PM
(02-02-2009 05:23 PM)smellycat Wrote:  then if i beat,whip,oppress,spit on,twist,blackmail,corrupt,because i,m more powerful who are you going to run too.lol you need Christ not the other way around.

then i'm going to fight back. if i win, i win. if i lose, oh well. that's the way the cookie crumbles.
05-28-2013, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2013 03:27 PM by Edward.)
Yeah Smellycat, except not all were barbaric, seems about the same as it is today, some good, some bad, and stayed about the same.
I think Jesus called the bad ones "generation of vipers", from his time until the end time. He said "This generation shall not pass until all if fulfilled", meaning all that was prophesied to happen must happen before the end comes.

Mark 13:30 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Matt 23:33 You serpents, you generation of vipers, how can you escape the judgment of hell? Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.
05-28-2013, 04:59 PM
You might want to check the time and date stamp. I do not think smellycat will be responding, since this thread is a few years old.

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
05-29-2013, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2013 05:06 PM by beyond the horizon.)
We Muslims believe in Jesus. He was one of the five dear senior messengers of God (God has sent the 124000 prophet to the people from the first day of the history till now. Adam was the first prophet ). Jesus is one of the honorable prophet for humans. He is alive now, is in the heaven and is waiting to appear to world people at the time that God has specified.
05-29-2013, 09:37 AM
HA! I was just thinking of SmellyCat and Merry the other day.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)